What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Player Spotlight: Travis Henry (1 Viewer)

quite a few posts have Henry with <1100 yds on the ground. I certainly hope that people feel that way come draft time.
if you want him in the 1st round, more power to ya. i won't be in your way
First round?? I just grabbed in the middle of the 3rd round in a 14 team dynasty draft. :blackdot:
he is going to be 29 during the season, and it's not like he's got longterm job security in DEN
He'll have around 3 years, thats all i need.

I think some of you are overanalyzing the situationShanny traded Tatum Bell and then went out and got Henry early in free agency. This is clearly his guy; and the notion that Mike Bell is going to keep Henry from being a workhorse makes no sense to me. If Henry stays healthy, I see no way he's not a top 10 fantasy back this season.
:thumbup: This one is pretty cut and dry. Henry is "the man" in Denver.
Agree.

I dont think Travis Henry will be the stud everyone is making him out to be because I dont think he is a great NFL RB. That being said in that system anybody can put up great numbers. So Henry should be a bottom of the line RB1. If you get him as a RB2 you will be very happy. Mike Bell shouldnt hurt his numbers at all.288 att, 1200 yds, 11 tds, 32 rec, 200 yds, 0 tds
I don't think many think that he's a great RB but he is a good NFL RB and can be a top RB on Denver....'02 16 games 1750 tot yds 14 tds'03 15 games 1500 tot yds 11 tds'04 replaced by McGahee'05 suspended/traded to Tenn'06 14 games 1400 tot yds 7 tdsDenver is a better situation than he's even been in in his career and if he's healthy his floor is more likely to be 1500+ yards and 10 tds'. Not much not to like about his situation.
:thumbup:Every year he started, he averaged 100+ yards per game, and for the three seasons as a starter he averaged 11+ TDs per 16 games. And he hasn't been playing on great offenses... Denver's will easily be the best he has played for. The only risks here are injury (but he has proved toughness in the past) and fumblitis (overplayed in this thread by a lot IMO).

That being said in that system anybody can put up great numbers.
Just to play devil's advocate, it could be possible that the system isn't the same as it has been in recent years. The OL still seems intact, but isn't getting any younger. And it remains to be seen whether Cutler can keep the defenses honest.I still can see Henry performing well, but it just may not be the same RB gold mine in Denver as it used to be.
Well, the "system" was still churning out the numbers last year:488 carries [9th in attempts]2,152 yards [8th in yards]12 TDs [21st]I think looking at these numbers, and Shanny's urgency in acquiring Henry; you could argue that he isn't satisfied with being a top 10 rushing attack, and wants more. That's 100% goodness for Henry in terms of opportunity.
:lmao:And which one of those stands out as not like the others? TDs. Last 4 years for Denver running game:2006: 12 rushing TDs2005: 25 rushing TDs2004: 13 rushing TDs2003: 20 rushing TDs2002: 21 rushing TDsWill this year be more like 2004 & 2006 or the other 3 years? Even a middle ground would imply a bump to the 16+ neighborhood. Henry should get most of them.

Despite OL injuries, major QB problems, and barely NFL caliber RB's Denver running game finished 8th in yards and 9th in carries while averaging 4.4 ypc. Henry is a much better RB than Denver had on their roster last year and Cutler will make teams respect the pass with his big arm. Denver has finished 2nd, 4th and 2nd the prior 3 years and while their line isn't as good as it once was there's no secret that Denver is a running team and Henry is the teams best back since Portis.
Last year was a down year for for the bronco's run game. Cutler's development, a healthy Lepsis, and stability at RT should see denver return to the top 5.

I still think Shannahan will do something to make everyone mad, but Henry will get a good number of carries:

280 rushes

1200 yards

6 TDs

25 receptions

200 yards

1 TD

Oh darn, I'm sure going to miss all the off-season Den RB threads. :shrug: Seems everyone loves Henry. I guess I can't argue that much. He did put up very nice numbers in Tenn last season and Tenn presumably stunk... or did they? 8-8 with Young opening up some pretty nice running lanes? Oh, why open that can of worms. I guess I'll just have to wait until Henry fumbles a few times in camp to get things back to normal around here. ;)

Rushing: 285 att., 1170 yds, 7 Tds

Receiving: 22 rec., 125 yds

Last edited by a moderator:
Rushing: 285 att., 1170 yds, 7 TdsReceiving: 15 rec., 90 yds
I think the thread was meant for the entire seasons worth of stats. He'll have 15 receptions by game 6. Since I am playing with my league mates money and drafting last (League Champ), I will have to seriously consider him at the 1-2 turn. He won't be there at the 3-4 turn and he might just have the highest upside of any backs when I pick. Unless incredible value falls in my lap, I think I may roll the dice with Henry.

I think the thread was meant for the entire seasons worth of stats. He'll have 15 receptions by game 6. Since I am playing with my league mates money and drafting last (League Champ), I will have to seriously consider him at the 1-2 turn. He won't be there at the 3-4 turn and he might just have the highest upside of any backs when I pick. Unless incredible value falls in my lap, I think I may roll the dice with Henry.
Right, because Henry has proven to be such a monster in the passing game the past few years and Den just loves throwing to those RBs.

Right, because Henry has proven to be such a monster in the passing game the past few years and Den just loves throwing to those RBs.
Who do you think Cutler is going to dump passes off to when every team blitzes him because he is a young quarterback. And yes, Denver used the screen play pretty effectively in the TD era. I expect 2 or 3 receptions a game for Henry. He had 18 last year without having the full time gig until mid season. To predict 15 for Denver is ludicrous IMO.

Is that your line of thinking when you draft? I just take the best possible player the first few rounds.

Who do you think Cutler is going to dump passes off to when every team blitzes him because he is a young quarterback. And yes, Denver used the screen play pretty effectively in the TD era. I expect 2 or 3 receptions a game for Henry. He had 18 last year without having the full time gig until mid season. To predict 15 for Denver is ludicrous IMO.
I'd expect him to throw to someone who is a far better receiver... the TEs. Henry has only ever had 1 season of 30 receptions or more in 5 years. I don't see that changing in Den.
Code:
--------------------------+-------------------------+				 |		  Rushing		 |		Receiving		|+----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+| Year  TM |   G |   Att  Yards	Y/A   TD |   Rec  Yards   Y/R   TD |+----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+| 2001 buf |  13 |   213	729	3.4	4 |	22	179   8.1	0 || 2002 buf |  16 |   325   1438	4.4   13 |	43	309   7.2	1 || 2003 buf |  15 |   331   1356	4.1   10 |	28	158   5.6	1 || 2004 buf |  10 |	94	326	3.5	0 |	10	 45   4.5	0 || 2005 ten |   9 |	88	335	3.8	0 |	13	117   9.0	0 || 2006 ten |  14 |   270   1211	4.5	7 |	18	 78   4.3	0 |

I'd expect him to throw to someone who is a far better receiver... the TEs. Henry has only ever had 1 season of 30 receptions or more in 5 years. I don't see that changing in Den.
Code:
--------------------------+-------------------------+				 |		  Rushing		 |		Receiving		|+----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+| Year  TM |   G |   Att  Yards	Y/A   TD |   Rec  Yards   Y/R   TD |+----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+| 2001 buf |  13 |   213	729	3.4	4 |	22	179   8.1	0 || 2002 buf |  16 |   325   1438	4.4   13 |	43	309   7.2	1 || 2003 buf |  15 |   331   1356	4.1   10 |	28	158   5.6	1 || 2004 buf |  10 |	94	326	3.5	0 |	10	 45   4.5	0 || 2005 ten |   9 |	88	335	3.8	0 |	13	117   9.0	0 || 2006 ten |  14 |   270   1211	4.5	7 |	18	 78   4.3	0 |
TEs aren't always dump off options. And, he's averaged nearly 2 Receptions per game, yet you have his total at just over half of his average. There's no reason to expect such a huge drop off. I would expect Shanny to be smart enough to utilize Henry in the passing game, because he is a descent receiver, and it will really help Cutler. I'd say 32 receptions is the floor if he stays healthy, and we could even see him crack into the 40's.

Code:
TEs aren't always dump off options. And, he's averaged nearly 2 Receptions per game, yet you have his total at just over half of his average. There's no reason to expect such a huge drop off. I would expect Shanny to be smart enough to utilize Henry in the passing game, because he is a descent receiver, and it will really help Cutler. I'd say 32 receptions is the floor if he stays healthy, and we could even see him crack into the 40's.
He's averaged 1.75 receptions per game over his career. He's never been anything special catching the ball and Cutler has plenty of other (better) options in the passing game IMO. Walker, Smith (talk about a safety valve), Stokely, Marshall, Graham, Scheffler and Alexander. I would also not be at all surprised if either of Bell or Young step in on many passing downs. I'm just not high on Henry as a receiver.

He's averaged 1.75 receptions per game over his career. He's never been anything special catching the ball and Cutler has plenty of other (better) options in the passing game IMO. Walker, Smith (talk about a safety valve), Stokely, Marshall, Graham, Scheffler and Alexander. I would also not be at all surprised if either of Bell or Young step in on many passing downs. I'm just not high on Henry as a receiver.
Sure, those might be better options in general, but when the pocket is breaking down, nothing beats an RB in the flat.

Sure, those might be better options in general, but when the pocket is breaking down, nothing beats an RB in the flat.
You very well could be right. I've just never been impressed with Henry as a receiver when I've watched him in the past. I suppose 15 is a bit low, I'll up it to say 22.

Rushing: 285 att., 1170 yds, 7 Tds

Receiving: 15 rec., 90 yds
Code:
Not commenting directly on your main point, but is Smith coming back from his hip surgery okay? I'm not sure he will play again, or, if he does, if he will be as effective as in the past.

I suppose questions might exist about Henry, but in all cases, the answer is very simple- follow the money. Money doesn't lie. If a team pays someone starter money, it's to be a starter. Denver paid Travis Henry more than any other Denver RB has made since Davis, despite a history of underpaying RBs. Tatum Bell, Mike Anderson, Reuben Droughns, and Clinton Portis *ALL* ran for 1,000 yards on minimum salaries. When Portis asked for more money, he was traded for Bailey. When Droughns asked for more PT, he was traded to Cleveland. When Mike Anderson hit an escalater in his contract and his cap figure shot up, he was cut. When Tatum Bell neared the end of his rookie contract, he was traded. Yet somehow, despite this tendency to spend the absolute minimum humanly possible at the RB position, Shanahan went out and signed Travis Henry to a big money contract. He balked at giving big money to Anderson, who was incredibly productive (and the featured back, I might add), and yet he had no qualms about giving even BIGGER money to Travis Henry. It's therefore plain to see that Shanny loves Henry far more than he loved Anderson- which is very high praise, given Anderson's incredible performance in Denver (I've already posted entire books on Success Rate and how Anderson was a stud in Denver's system).Shanny has let his money (well, Bowlen's money) do the talking: Henry is the man.

I still can see Henry performing well, but it just may not be the same RB gold mine in Denver as it used to be.
To be honest, the main reason why Denver has been an RB gold-mine is simply because Mike Shanahan is committed to the run. Since Shanahan came to town, Denver has run more than any other team in the league (and it's not really all that close). Since Shanahan came to town, Denver has devoted a higher percentage of its salary cap to the offensive line than any other team (although KC comes close- coincidentally, who are the two best running teams in the NFL?).When you talk about long-term running success, everyone goes nuts over the Razzle-Dazzle, the stud RBs with special talent... but year in and year out, the most productive running teams are those with the best OFFENSIVE LINES, not the best runningbacks. Case in point, compare Edgerrin James in Indy (great offensive line) to Edgerrin James in Arizona (one of the worst OLs in the league). And while you're at it, look at what Edge's replacements did in Indy.Shanahan's philosophies on OL Development and his committment to run the ball more than anyone else are both unchanged- and unlikely to ever change, since this is what got him two superbowl rings and one of the best winning percentages in the league. As long as Shanahan is in town, Denver is going to be a dominant running team. Now, they might have mini-slumps, or sub-par (for them) seasons, but if I were playing a 10-year dynasty league with team running games instead of individual runners, Denver would absolutely, positively go #1 overall, even if Nalen and Lepsis *ARE* on their last legs (remains to be seen- Nalen and Lepsis were both the best in the league at their respective positions as recently as two years ago, and both are still performing at a very high level).
There's only one problem. His dropsies.
:D There is one other problem. Isn't he one strike away from a Ricky Williams Vacation? That being said, I could see Henry get the hook for a game or two if he drops the ball. I think Shanny will have no problem starting the kid and benching Henry for a game to send a message. 1400 yards rushing250 yards receiving11 total TD's
If he stays clean he will no longer be in the drug program in October.
Are you sure he cycles out completely? I thought he just had a single strike wiped off his record, so another strike would mean a 4-game suspension instead of a 16-gamer.
It is all about being the feature guy.If Henry gets 75% of the carries he will have a very good season. 1400 and 12-14 TDs is not out of the question.The problem is if he fumbles early in games Shanny has the rep of yanking a guy and not putting him back in.It happened to both Bells a couple of times last year.
It happened to the Bells because neither of them ever had a firm grasp on the job. If you look back historically, Shanahan has a relatively long leash. I mean, how many times did Quentin Griffin have to fumble before he lost the starting job- and even then, if Droughns hadn't stepped up so spectacularly, Griffin probably would have gotten it back at some point.He might have a short leash during training camps, but by the end of training camp he will have made up his mind whether you're a fumbler or not, and he's not going to let a fumble or two change that mind until you start to acquire enough that it can't be ignored anymore. Shanahan trusts an entire offseason worth of evaluation to be more accurate than one or two fluke plays during a game.
Oh darn, I'm sure going to miss all the off-season Den RB threads. :kicksrock: Seems everyone loves Henry. I guess I can't argue that much. He did put up very nice numbers in Tenn last season and Tenn presumably stunk... or did they? 8-8 with Young opening up some pretty nice running lanes? Oh, why open that can of worms. I guess I'll just have to wait until Henry fumbles a few times in camp to get things back to normal around here. ;) Rushing: 285 att., 1170 yds, 7 TdsReceiving: 15 rec., 90 yds
4.1 yards per carry? Is there any particular reason why you're projecting Henry to 4.1 yards per carry? In his "healthy/starter years" that's the lowest he's ever had (and even that season, part of the reason his ypc was so low was because he was playing through injury- wasn't he on a broken foot?). Last year, he averaged 4.4 yards per carry. Is Denver's rushing attack that much weaker than Tennessee's?
First off, this whole "young QBs need dumpoffs!" thing is mostly a myth and a ridiculously overrated myth at that.Second off, who's the only Denver acquisition who's getting paid more than Travis Henry? Oh yeah, that's right, Daniel Graham. As much as he's making (more than Antonio Gates), you think Denver might get him a little bit involved in the passing game? I also hear that Scheffler kid's pretty good, too.
The high for receptions by a RB since Clinton Portis is 32 by Reuben Droughns (which is a little bit misleading, since Droughns was a fullback, and Shanahan has always had his FBs active in the passing game, especially near the goal line). Heck, Portis himself had a high of 38. So you're saying Henry- who has *NEVER* been heavily involved in the passing game- will get as many catches as any Denver RB has had in... what, 8 years? And he'll do this despite Denver just acquiring the best 2-TE set it's ever had in its entire history, and starting to place more emphasis on vertical passing besides?I think you might want to brush up on what, exactly, the word "floor" means.

SSOG said:
Grigs Allmoon said:
The high for receptions by a RB since Clinton Portis is 32 by Reuben Droughns (which is a little bit misleading, since Droughns was a fullback, and Shanahan has always had his FBs active in the passing game, especially near the goal line). Heck, Portis himself had a high of 38. So you're saying Henry- who has *NEVER* been heavily involved in the passing game- will get as many catches as any Denver RB has had in... what, 8 years? And he'll do this despite Denver just acquiring the best 2-TE set it's ever had in its entire history, and starting to place more emphasis on vertical passing besides?I think you might want to brush up on what, exactly, the word "floor" means.
You can't really look at the numbers like that. RB receptions are obviously going to be low in the past few years when the RBs are mediocre pass receivers, and not on the field as full time starters. You kind of need to look at productino from the position as a whole, since we all seem to agree he is probably going to be a work horse. For example, last year the Bells had 44 receptions, and a handful by the other guys. Anyway, I think he could be right on par with the receiving numbers Portis posted.

SSOG,

From what's I've read it seemed to indicate that he would, but I'm not entirely sure of that to be honest.

BTW, Mike Bell only had 1 fumble last year. So he wasn't "pulled" from the starting position due to his fumbles. It was because he wasn't very effective at finding the holes.

I think some of you are overanalyzing the situationShanny traded Tatum Bell and then went out and got Henry early in free agency. This is clearly his guy; and the notion that Mike Bell is going to keep Henry from being a workhorse makes no sense to me. If Henry stays healthy, I see no way he's not a top 10 fantasy back this season.
:thumbdown: 1,500 total yards and 10 TDs, and that may be conservative with the TD count.i am hoping he isn't overly hyped with people still betting on Bell.

Travis Henry is one of the most underrated runningbacks in my opinion.

Henry has performed well whenever a team has fully committed to him as their starter. In Buffalo, from 2002-03, he averaged 328 carries with 1397 yards (4.2 ypc) and 12 TD's. He has also demonstrated his versatility averaging 22 receptions per year. The McGahee debacle in Buffalo untracked his career for a time, but after a solid campaign with the Titans, the league has realized his worth again.

Now Henry has signed with the Broncos - a team that emphasizes the run and has featured RB's with less credentials and talent than Henry turning them into top 10 performers at the position. Henry isn't flashy, but he gets the job done and then some.

2007 Stats Projection:

345 Rush

1518 yards

12 TD

22 Rec

145 yards

1 TD

Players with three or more seasons with 1,200 rushing yards from 2002-2006:

LT

Fred Taylor

Portis

Barber

Rudi

Edge

Alexander

Henry

Broncos' Henry says he'll be ready to play in opener

Running back doesn't want to wear knee brace

BY FRANK SCHWAB, THE GAZETTE

August 24, 2007

ENGLEWOOD - Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry said he feels good and could return to practice Monday. He also reiterated that he will be ready for the season opener. Whether he will be wearing a knee brace is up for debate.

Henry, who sprained the medial collateral ligament in his left knee Saturday in a preseason game, wore a brace as he left the practice field today. He hasn’t practiced this week but has been working out. He said the trainers want him to wear a brace when he comes back, but he isn’t so sure.

“They want me to but, realistically, I can’t play with this thing,” Henry said. “They want me to try it, but I already know me. I’m not going to wear this brace.”

Henry said he should be fine playing without the brace.

“Once the adrenaline is flowing, it’s going to feel good,” Henry said.

Coach Mike Shanahan said this week that Henry will not play in either of the team’s final preseason games. Tailback Mike Bell, who has a hip injury, also will miss the rest of the preseason.

On Tuesday, the Broncos signed Cedric Cobbs because Cecil Sapp and Selvin Young were their only healthy tailbacks heading into Saturday’s preseason game against Cleveland.

I had a redraft league draft at a buddy's house last night. The owners are not die-hard fantasy football geeks like those of us that hang out here on a daily basis. I talked up Henry's MCL sprain before the draft started and I was able to take him in the 3rd round (Only 8 owner league). 19th pick overall. This league rewards an insane amount of points to strong rushing RB's vs. versatile backs that catch....1 point per 5 yards rushing vs. 1 point per 10 yards receiving. No PPR. In this scoring system....Henry should not have slipped to pick 19. People are wary of the knee sprain.

I get an Obi Wan bad feeling when it comes to Henry. Some leagues he's going top 5 and a year ago he wasn't drafted in a lot of leagues. It wasn't until the end of camp where he was rumored to be the starter did people even start looking at him. Throw in the fact that he's playing in the notorious RBBC vortex of Denver, my gut tells me he's over-valued.

He's got huge Kevan Barlow potential, is all I'm saying.

He's got huge Kevan Barlow potential, is all I'm saying.

That is plain silly. Barlow is not talented like Henry and There is NO ONE who is going to cut into Henrys numbers like a talented Gore in SF. Henry is going to be a stud this year and has been a very reliable back when healthy throughout his career

He's got huge Kevan Barlow potential, is all I'm saying. That is plain silly. Barlow is not talented like Henry and There is NO ONE who is going to cut into Henrys numbers like a talented Gore in SF. Henry is going to be a stud this year and has been a very reliable back when healthy throughout his career
I meant in regards to hype <> fantasy performance.

Throw in the fact that he's playing in the notorious RBBC vortex of Denver, my gut tells me he's over-valued. .
this is so not truedenvers rush #s over the yearsI only see RBBC in 2006 and 2001. 2005 Anderson was a solid #2 RB and Bell was a good flex2006t. bell- 1025 yards 2 TDsM. bell- 677 years, 8 TDs 2005anderson 1014 yards, 12 TDsbell- 921 yards, 8 TDs2004droughns- 1240 yards, 6 TDs2003portis- 1591 yards, 14 TDs2002portis-1508 yards, 15 TDs2001-anderson- 678 yards, 4 TDsTD- 701 yards2000- anderson 1487 yards, 15 TDs1999gary 1159 yards, 7 TDs1995- 1998the TD years

Throw in the fact that he's playing in the notorious RBBC vortex of Denver, my gut tells me he's over-valued. .
this is so not truedenvers rush #s over the yearsI only see RBBC in 2006 and 2001. 2005 Anderson was a solid #2 RB and Bell was a good flex
Mike Anderson finished as RB10 in 2005, and Bell finished as RB22. Mike Anderson wasn't an RB2 that year, he was a fantasy RB1, and Bell wasn't a flex option, he was a weak RB2.

this is so not truedenvers rush #s over the yearsI only see RBBC in 2006 and 2001. 2005 Anderson was a solid #2 RB and Bell was a good flex...2001-anderson- 678 yards, 4 TDsTD- 701 yards...
2001 was only RBBC because of the health issues of TD. Had TD been healthy, he would have been the exclusive #1. Had TD not tried the comeback, MA would have been the clear #1. I just crunched the #'s from pro-football-reference.com. In games that TD played, he had no less than 77% of the carries. In games that TD did not play, MA averaged just more than 70% of the carries. 2001 was not a RBBC year.adressing other years: 1999: OG was the man after TD was hurt.2000: MA was the man after OG was hurt in week 1, and TD was limping along.2002: clearly CP2003: clearly CP2004:QG started the season and was benhed after week 4 in favor of RD.2005: RBBC2006: RBBCSo - since 1995, we have two years of RBBC, and a few years of starters being replaced by successful backups.I think the whole Shanahan myth was started when Quentin Griffin was pulled after week 4. That must have burned alot of people.Really, the Denver RB situation is not hard to figure out if you are willing to look at it.

Holy cow, maybe this is good motivation for Henry to succeed. From PFT:

TRAVIS HENRY STARTING HIS OWN TEAM?

Pats quarterback Tom Brady's first child was born this week. But to be a true Hall-of-Famer in this endeavor, Brady needs to get back to work. Otherwise, he'll never catch Broncos running back Travis Henry, who has fathered nine children with nine different women.

Two more and he can field a football team.

For one of the children, Henry recently was ordered to pay $3,000 per month in support, and to fund by next spring a $250,000 trust to ensure that ongoing payments will be made.

Dude, condoms are sooooo much cheaper than that.

The quarter-million-dollar fund was ordered because of concerns that Henry spends his money recklessly, including $100,000 on a car and $146,000 on jewelry.
:lmao:

A medical dummy over here. Is a knee sprain something that would normally linger into the season and hinder him even if it doesn't knock him out? Or is it the type of thing that's not even a factor come September?

Also, the fact that they want him to wear a knee brace doesn't sound like it's something that's going away.

Holy cow, maybe this is good motivation for Henry to succeed. From PFT:

TRAVIS HENRY STARTING HIS OWN TEAM?

Pats quarterback Tom Brady's first child was born this week. But to be a true Hall-of-Famer in this endeavor, Brady needs to get back to work. Otherwise, he'll never catch Broncos running back Travis Henry, who has fathered nine children with nine different women.

Two more and he can field a football team.

For one of the children, Henry recently was ordered to pay $3,000 per month in support, and to fund by next spring a $250,000 trust to ensure that ongoing payments will be made.

Dude, condoms are sooooo much cheaper than that.

The quarter-million-dollar fund was ordered because of concerns that Henry spends his money recklessly, including $100,000 on a car and $146,000 on jewelry.
:popcorn:
I am making an understatement but, some people are just not smart. It makes no sense to father this many children with that many women. He may be a good RB but he is reckless in life decisions concerning parenting. This type of behavior can only lead to bigger problems in the future.

this is so not truedenvers rush #s over the yearsI only see RBBC in 2006 and 2001. 2005 Anderson was a solid #2 RB and Bell was a good flex
Mike Anderson finished as RB10 in 2005, and Bell finished as RB22. Mike Anderson wasn't an RB2 that year, he was a fantasy RB1, and Bell wasn't a flex option, he was a weak RB2.
anderson was a #2 RB on my team in 2005, LT was my #1bell was a flex option if any owner had 2 better RBs

Answering my own post, but just spoke to an orthopedist friend who says this kind of sprain takes 3-4 weeks to heal and then you're pretty much OK. So sounds like keeping him out until Sept. 9 gives him just the amoutn of time he needs to be 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread