What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Players I can target to improve my team? (1 Viewer)

Bpedey11

Footballguy
Hello,

Obviously some targets are dependent on other teams needs but any ideas on how I could potentially improve my team? Currently sitting 1st at 4-0 with 2nd most points for. 12 team .5PPR 4pt TD.

QB: Mahomes
RB: Bijan, Swift, Achane, White, Kelley
WR: Olave, Evans, Puka, Dell, Johnston, Bourne
TE: Mandrews

My thought is to package White with maybe Olave to a team with elite receiver and no backs but who is best? One guy has Adams, sun god, Aj brown and dameon pierce as his best back. OTher than that just trying to get ideas of who to target. Thanks in advance

In a 12-team half ppr league you’re team is very strong. I always try to keep 3 strong RBs and 3 strong WRs on a team. And 1 good TE.

You’ve got that. And the top QB.

I’d keep your team the way it is. Let your opponents come to you with trade ideas. Your only way to improve is via an elite TE and you’d have to give up too much.

I predict you’ll win the league.

In a 12-team half ppr league you’re team is very strong. I always try to keep 3 strong RBs and 3 strong WRs on a team. And 1 good TE.

You’ve got that. And the top QB.

I’d keep your team the way it is. Let your opponents come to you with trade ideas. Your only way to improve is via an elite TE and you’d have to give up too much.

I predict you’ll win the league.
I mean I certainly am not dissapointed with my team, just curious if there was anyone worth targeting. There are really only 2 other teams in my league that are close. 1 has Josh allen, pollard, monty, JT, JJ, ridley, metcalf, aiyuk and ferguson. Other has Richardson, mccafrey, KWIII, Kyren, Hall,Chase, mclaurin, Godwin, engram.

Users who are viewing this thread