What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff Contest (FBG vs Huddle) (1 Viewer)

Zowned

Footballguy
(sorry if wrong forum but figured it is close to the FBG Survivor Pool and Playoff Contest that have been posted in the Shark Pool)

FBG vs Huddle Playoff Contest

Current FBG's:

Chris Bruce, Yellowdog, Faust, Bri, The Man With No Name, Challenge Everything, Duke1948, Regis, bradf35, SnakeInTheGrass, rzrback77, pelland, scoobus, SkyRattlers, KnowledgeReignsSupreme, spOOfy, iSnitch, Tiny, Hotwings, Hear-the-Footsteps, cowboys06, Mark Davis, Fiddles, Aussie Cowboy, jeff_eaglez, Wild Young Billy, abrecher, Old Milwaukee, BringItOn, #1Vikingfann, tarheel1unc, Evilgrin_72, Al_Czervik, Bristol

Current Huddlers:

Dickster, biggamer3, CowboysDiehard, Hated-by-Many, Selly, Donutrun Jellies, DataTom, bigsnell, Pigskin Junkie, DocNiner52, heehawks, 1stimer, Jumpin Johnies, I am the swammi, darin3, twiley

It’s free and ran on MyFantasyLeague. Each week of the playoffs you submit a lineup of 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. No transactions allowed, if your player is eliminated or on bye your out of luck. Before the playoffs you must pick a lineup of:

2 QB, 4 RB, 4 WR, 2 TE, 2 K, 2 DEF

These will be the players you have to choose your starting lineup from. Lineups will be hidden until kickoff. If you want in just let me know and I will set you up a franchise. Also, please send me your 16 players so I can load your roster for you.

Am also posting this on The Huddle to draw entrants from different boards. Good luck.

Scoring

1 pt per 25 yards passing

1 pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving

6 pts per touchdown pass/rush/rec or punt/kick/fum return

-2 pts per fumble lost or interception

2 pts per 2 pt conversion

3 pts per FG 17-39 yds

4 pts per FG 40-49 yds

5 pts per FG 50+ yds

1 pt per XP

1 pt per sack

3 pts per interception/fum recovery

2 pts per safety

6 pts per def/st TD

0 pts allowed = 10

1-6 = 7

7-14 = 3

15+ = 0

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...I guess the huddle just enjoys getting thumped by footballguys.
Hoping a few more of them sign up to even it out a little...would be sad for FBG to lose with 23 to 10 entrants :eek: ...though would like to be the leader myself :popcorn:

Chris, I'm in if you still have an opeing, sign me up. My email addy is Pnishthm@aol.com. Just send me my password and let's kick some ###! Pnishthm

How do we know if we kicked their asses or not? Is it going to go by aggregate points, average standing, or what?P.S. Just so everyone knows, I picked my team to have a long, sustained run, but it likely contains a lot of players others have picked. In other words, I am trying less to win than to place well, thus enhancing the FBG unit's total score. Team play, fellows. Let's stomp a mudhole in these punks.

How do we know if we kicked their asses or not? Is it going to go by aggregate points, average standing, or what?

P.S. Just so everyone knows, I picked my team to have a long, sustained run, but it likely contains a lot of players others have picked. In other words, I am trying less to win than to place well, thus enhancing the FBG unit's total score. Team play, fellows. Let's stomp a mudhole in these punks.
hmmm when it is all said and done I will figure out the average score but I would say that whoever wins it all for their respective board since it isn't 50/50 (huddle board isn't that active and not too many signed up there :no: )39 FBG, 20 Huddle

How do we know if we kicked their asses or not?  Is it going to go by aggregate points, average standing, or what?

P.S. Just so everyone knows, I picked my team to have a long, sustained run, but it likely contains a lot of players others have picked.  In other words, I am trying less to win than to place well, thus enhancing the FBG unit's total score.  Team play, fellows.  Let's stomp  a mudhole in these punks.
hmmm when it is all said and done I will figure out the average score but I would say that whoever wins it all for their respective board since it isn't 50/50 (huddle board isn't that active and not too many signed up there :no: )39 FBG, 20 Huddle
Dorks.

Lineups will be hidden until kickoff.
Too bad you couldn't do the same for rosters -- that's where the strategy is. Once you have your roster, your lineups practically pick themselves...

Lineups will be hidden until kickoff.
Too bad you couldn't do the same for rosters -- that's where the strategy is. Once you have your roster, your lineups practically pick themselves...
I could have held off loading them until Friday after midnight after I get off work but there may have been some timing issues with people getting lineups in before the games then so I've been loading them as they come in. Like the Survivor contest I'll work out some bugs and have it better the 2nd time around next year :thumbup: on a side note, congrats on the MBSL...i was only 15 spots behind :cry:

Would someone please post the following over at the huddle...

Code:
Interboard Challenge Final Standings - 2005: Footballguys 426-364-14 (505)FFWarroom 426-368-10 (492)FFToday 412-381-11 (479)FSWire 400-393-11 (448)TheHuddle 316-474-14 (348)Individual Champions1. cracKin - FBG (26)2. Usual Suspects - HUD (24)3. Red Wolves - FSW (22)3. Rainbow Three - FFW (22)3. Margarita Rocks - FBG (22)3. Hi-Tech Rednecks - FFT (22)

Users who are viewing this thread