What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PLAYOFF FF DRAFTS (1 Viewer)

warrior69

Footballguy
Drafting this week in auction post season draft,does anyone know when to expect cheatsheets?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to get a thread going on this earlier, but no one was biting. Anyway, take it for what it's worth, here are my personal rankings. I draft tomorrow a.m. and had to start thinking about it...didn't add EVERY player but went fairly deep.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=218531
Oh, those are your rankings? I just thought you were listing players who were likely to score.
Well, they were an attempt at rankings...I suppose I threw people off by not actually listing them 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.....

anymore cheatsheets? haven't seen any FBG sheets?
We don't need to have our picks in until Saturday. Interesting format:1QB / 2RB / 2WR / 1Flex / 1K / 1DEF

Can't have more than 1 person per team

I used both Rotoworld's and FBG's sheets today to formulate my lineup. While I love FBG, I have to give Rotoworld a lot of credit in that they explained why they had each person ranked where they did.

i.e. Running Backs

1. Shaun Alexander, Seahawks – The good news? The home games. The bad news? Having to play defenses like the Bucs, Panthers, and/or Bears. Alexander may not pile up huge yardage, but he’s still likely to score the most touchdowns on the team we believe is most likely to play three games.

The brief explanations really came in handy so that I could either agree or disagree with their thought process. Good Stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread