What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff QB Lookahead (1 Viewer)

scras26

Footballguy
Hey guys,

Im looking ahead to the playoffs as Im fairly confident im going to make them.  Im stuck with Dalton and Stafford as my QBs now - potentially trading for Matt Ryan, Roethlisberger, or Deshaun Watson (only QBs with owners open to trading and good playoff schedule).  Looks like Big Ben has the better playoff schedule, but Ryan has been playing well.  Any thoughts on who would be most valuable in the playoffs?  Im also looking at guys like Dak, Fitzmagic, and maybe a couple others that may be available on waivers, but it is slim pickins.  League is 4 points for throwing TD, 6 for Rush TD, -2 for interceptions, 0.04 points/passing yard.  

Thanks!

Big Ben or Matt Ryan

Roethlisberger: I think he's boom bust, but his week 14-16 (assuming you are in playoffs weeks 14-16) are fantastic.  His career home/away split is concerning (A lot of that has to do w/ his division), but they'll have to throw to keep up w/ Pats and @Saints in week 15 and 16.  @Oak in week 14 should have good weather and they have all but quit.

Matt Ryan: A little more consistent week to week, but his schedule has him @GB in week 14 in December.  The elements could be concerning.  Week 15-16 in the dome vs Zona and @Car are good though, so if you have a week 14 bye I'd go Matt Ryan.

Watson:  Would be my 3rd option because of the elements (@NYJ and @Phi in mid to late December).  He hasn't played in poor weather much,  I'd like to see it before trusting it.

I had this same deadly duo. Traded for Brady last week and picked Dak Andy lamar Jackson. Stafford going bye bye. I like Ryan myself based on the last reply by LakeCowboy.

I would drop Dalton and Stafford for Ben and Ryan.
I think he needs to trade for Ben and Ryan.  Not as simple as just dropping Dalton/Stafford and picking up Ben/Ryan.  He never said what it would take in trade to get either of those guys.

I think he needs to trade for Ben and Ryan.  Not as simple as just dropping Dalton/Stafford and picking up Ben/Ryan.  He never said what it would take in trade to get either of those guys.
missed that.... given the ones available on waivers I'd pick up fitzmagic, Winston won't be seeing the field again this year because of the risk of injury and TB having to pay out big next year if he gets hurt.

Is Lamar Jackson available on waivers? I'd drop one and pick him up. For trade purposes I like Watson, solid floor, great ceiling.

Users who are viewing this thread