What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please keep Chance in your thoughts and prayers (1 Viewer)

BB,

I am very sorry to hear this news. Puts life in perspective.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

I don't pray but I'll muster something up right now for you guys.

I don't think I've ever really prayed, but I will tonight. Prayers will be offered to all the gods I can think of. I love you BB. You're one of the best.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm fighting back tears and want to do something for BBs family.

If any of his real life buddies are reading this, and there is a collection taken for meals or anything else, PM me. I would like to contribute.

I can't imagine what this would be like. Thoughts and prayers to Chance and to you and your family.

Is there anything he would like?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm fighting back tears and want to do something for BBs family.

If any of his real life buddies are reading this, and there is a collection taken for meals or anything else, PM me. I would like to contribute.
yeah

i feel helpless

which is stupid and pales in comparison to what they must feel

but i wish i could do something

In another thread, BB states that Andre Johnson and JJ Watt are Chance's two favorite players, so he is obviously a Texans fan. Does anyone know anyone who knows anyone affiliated with the organization? Can we used linkedin to try to contact someone in the organization to give the kid a great day of football (great tix/maybe meet some players/etc). If that doesn't work surely we could pool together some $$ to buy some great seats. Just some thoughts on a fun activity the FFA could realistically put together.

Hoping for a miracle for you.

So sorry bb. Always enjoy reading your posts, and listening to your parodies, and it seems like you are a good and genuine person. It's not fair.

I am so sorry Biggie. Was checking in to make the last hour of my workday tolerable and I read this. I will be thinking of you and your family in this impossibly difficult time.

I don't think I've ever really prayed, but I will tonight. Prayers will be offered to all the gods I can think of. I love you BB. You're one of the best.
I felt like I couldn't come up with words, but Z came as close to expressing my feelings as I could have.

Chance was given to you because you and your beautiful family could handle this and take care of him better than anyone else could.

Beyond words.. so sorry to hear. Miracles do happen. Keep the faith and ask for strength. Praying for you and your family.

Thoprawishes to you and your family. Makes you realize how important certain things are, and how insignificant other things can be. Chance is fortunate to be part of your family, and you a part of his.

I haven't posted in the FFA for quite some time but after reading the OP, I have shed a few tears. I'm sorry GB, I really don't have the words. You are definitely in my thoughts.

Heartbreaking. So sad for you guys. I'm not a prayer, but I'll be keeping hope in my heart for you all. I know I'm just another anonymous message board poster, but if you're ever in the L.A./Pasadena CA area I'd be happy to buy you drinks and listen to you vent.

Maybe we should take up a FFA collection for a donation to some cancer society?

Words fail, but if I was there I'd give you a hug and you'd think I'm crazy because you don't even know who the hell I am. But I trust you have people nearby to hug, and know that a virtual community supports you too. All the best.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, BB. This is not something anyone should have to go through but it seems to always fall on the best of souls. I hope you find the strength for your son and the rest of your family to endure. If there is anything to be done, please count me in.

While we are still holding out hope that some treatment comes into focus, or that we are blessed with some form of miracle, our efforts have shifted to supporting Chance, loving him, and bringing him as much joy and comfort as we can.
You are doing the right thing - I hope you can find solace and strength in that. Make every day count. My thoughts are with you and your family...

I'm sorry about your situation BB. you are one of the good guys around here and it sucks when bad things happen to good or in your case, innocent children. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

OMG i saw this thread title for some reason thinking this was one of your old threads and i was expecting good news. To open it up and read the actual news was a shot to the heart. Im so sorry to hear about chance. Im tearing up just thinking about it. Cancer ####in sucks

#### YOU ####### PIECE OF #### CANCER #### YOU!

My best wishes for you and your boy and your family as well. #### cancer. So, so sorry this is happening.

This breaks my heart. I am going through one of the most joyous times in my sons life right now and I cannot fathom the pain you must be feeling.

Godspeed Chance.

I will hug my boys extra tonight and pray for you, Chance, and your family. Add me to the group happy to help in any way I can.

I felt like I couldn't come up with words, but Z came as close to expressing my feelings as I could have.

Chance was given to you because you and your beautiful family could handle this and take care of him better than anyone else could.
Great post.

If the FFA can help with anything, You know we will BB. You're a great guy and I would walk to the ends of the earth to make this go away for you and Chance. Reach out if you need anything.

Users who are viewing this thread