What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR - Who to Drop? Edmonds, Stevenson, Dotson, Olave (1 Viewer)

Who to drop - Full PPR

• Chase Edmonds - Miami RB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Rhamondre Stevenson - New England RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jahan Dotson - Washington WR

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Chris Olave - New Orleans WR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

themeistersinger

Footballguy
I need to drop somebody to pick up a Kicker this week. Full roster below. Redraft, full PPR. I'm trying to package a 2-for-1 trade but trades are pretty rare in my league.
QB - Derek Carr - Las Vegas
QB - Tua Tagolaiva - Miami
RB - Nick Chubb - Cleveland
RB - AJ Dillon - Green Bay
RB - Tony Pollard - Dallas
RB - Rhamondre Stevenson - New England
RB - Chase Edmonds - Miami
WR - Cooper Kupp - LA Rams
WR - CeeDee Lamb - Dallas
WR - Courtland Sutton - Denver
WR - Allen Robinson - LA Rams
WR - Chris Olave - New Orleans
WR - Jahan Dotson - Washington

I also have Brian Robinson and Jameson Williams in my IR spots

ETA:
Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
Full PPR

Last edited:
I would drop Edmonds. Mostert is starting to take over snaps and I just don't think you can trust Edmonds usage moving forward.

ETA: If this is a one QB league and there are options on the waiver wire I would drop one of your QB's over either of those players.

I would drop Edmonds. Mostert is starting to take over snaps and I just don't think you can trust Edmonds usage moving forward.

ETA: If this is a one QB league and there are options on the waiver wire I would drop one of your QB's over either of those players.
It is start one QB, but most teams roster 2 QBs, so WW gets quite bare. Best available for a spot start this week would be Marcus Mariota or Ryan Tannehill - can't fathom putting myself in the position of grabbing one of those guys.

It is start one QB, but most teams roster 2 QBs, so WW gets quite bare. Best available for a spot start this week would be Marcus Mariota or Ryan Tannehill - can't fathom putting myself in the position of grabbing one of those guys.
But you only need to do that in one week when your starter goes on bye. It's not terrible and makes your team stronger overall. I would drop one of the QB's

Not a chance I drop Edmonds based on how fragile Mostert is.

So who do you drop?

So who do you drop?

Dotson.

This is a very shallow league and if most everyone is carrying two QBs, there will be plug and play players available.

WR - Cooper Kupp - LA Rams
WR - CeeDee Lamb - Dallas
WR - Courtland Sutton - Denver
WR - Allen Robinson - LA Rams
WR - Chris Olave - New Orleans
WR - Jahan Dotson - Washington

Sans injury, I can't imagine Dotson cracking the starting lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread