What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Predicting 2018 "LEAGUE WINNERS" (1 Viewer)

since it's all speculative, potential home run scenarios...

Howard without Cohen getting the usage Cohen backers are hoping for.

Cook without LatM getting as much goal line work as people are assuming in early projections.

John Kelly if something were to happen to Gurley.

James Conner if something were to happen to Bell without any offseason work.

James Washington if something were to happen to Brown or Juju.

Josh Gordon because he's Josh Gordon. Would love to see a Mayfield-Gordon combo sometime this season. Would be fan~tastic I'm sure for real football and not just for magic football.

One of Cole or Westbrook IF Bortles can find the same form from three years ago.

Lol at predicting 80 rec for Cohen. I like him and all, but I doubt he gets that kind of usage. I actually think his teammate will be a league winner. Jordan Howard has been touted all offseason as a 3 down guy, and I’ve seen him go as  late as rd 4 (10 team). Cohen will have his place in the offense but it’s going to be Howard getting a ton of work. 
Careful - he’s. 2nd rounder. Someone’s gonna get mad at you.  :unsure:

(lol) 

Lol at predicting 80 rec for Cohen. I like him and all, but I doubt he gets that kind of usage. I actually think his teammate will be a league winner. Jordan Howard has been touted all offseason as a 3 down guy, and I’ve seen him go as  late as rd 4 (10 team). Cohen will have his place in the offense but it’s going to be Howard getting a ton of work. 
They’ve been talking up Howard as a 3-down back.

that’s great as long as he’s in to block or run on 3rd, cuz he has hands of stone. ;)  

They’ve been talking up Howard as a 3-down back.

that’s great as long as he’s in to block or run on 3rd, cuz he has hands of stone. ;)  
I don’t get how a guy can’t learn this. It’s like Shaq and free throws. You’re this great athelete but someone throws to you something and your all “durrrrrr.” 

Shaq was trying everything, left handed, underhand (maybe?), only holding the ball in his right hand and no left hand. Same “dung.”

I would tend to agree if not for Kamara last year. League winner and not even the starting RB. 
Although Kamara was obviously GREAT last year, his concussion in the first round of the playoffs sadly knocked most of his owners out of League winning contention.

Manny Sanders seems like great value with a potential Top 15 WR season as Keenum fav target.

Lamar Miller is going to get a lot of touches in an explosive offense.... could be in for a huge season.

both started off the season well , only Week 1...... Miller got enough touched to be effective but the gl vulture by Blue is not surprising

Users who are viewing this thread