What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Puka Nacua Trade (1 Viewer)

TVT 0 N S T A

Footballguy
1PPR and .5 PPRush -

Keeper League - I added Puka and drafted Cooper Kupp. I cannot seem to find a suitor for Puka, regardless of him continuing to put up decent stats. Any ideas of who I can acquire for him? What his trade value is?

Recently, I tried to trade - Puka, Brian Robinson, Josh Palmer for Bijan Robinson and Keenan Allen. I assumed that wouldn't get the job done but would start a counter conversation - but instantly declined. What is likely value for a Puka + Robinson combination?

We start 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 2FLEX - 0 TE

I'm not in a huge hurry to get rid of Puka but I own Kyren Williams and Cooper Kupp.

Russell Wilson
Jonathon Taylor
Breece Hall
Brian Robinson
Rachaad White
Roschon Johnson
CeeDee Lamb
Cooper Kupp
Tee Higgins
Puka Nacua
Josh Palmer

I would try and upgrade at QB. Having Cooper back drops Puca's value ever so slightly.

Not surprised at the instant decline. I would too. Wouldn't deal Bijan alone for those 3, let alone add Keenan

I would look for a WR needy team with a decent backup QB. Hard to deal a WR for a RB.

Persistence wins:

Dealt Rachaad White + Puka Nacua for Bijan. Although I have zero trust in Arthur Smith, I think Robinson is the superior talent to both players I gave up.

Users who are viewing this thread