What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Q? RB Dynasty Terfertiller Rankings-Darwin Thompson (1 Viewer)

Tonycarpenter

Footballguy
Looking at recent Dynasty RB Rankings. Darwin Thompson is ranked as RB25 in Dynasty by Terfertiller.  Wondering if there's supporting news  or other reason or just an error regarding: It doesn't seem to be due to increased production, or activity and I'm not aware of news related to injury....all that while he's buried as 4th RB on the depth chart.  Here are RB Dynasty Rankings the last 200 days for Thompson.  

8-23 Haseley: RB41

9-1 Hammond RB53, 

10-21  Wood  RB50       

10-25 Hicks RB56,

10-28 Grant RB48 

10-28 Hindery RB55

11-3 Terfertiller RB25     

Darwin Thompson is RB4 on the depth chart in KC behind  Damien Williams, LMcCoy, Darrell Williams. 

He has only 4 carries this season for 9 yards and long of 8.    2 receptions on 2 targets for 2 years.  1 KR for 27yd. 

He's only played in 6 of 9 games. Most offensive activity came in 1st 3 weeks. Week 8 he had the 1 KR.  I'm trying to figure out if there's some reason for the bump in rankings? He just likes him. I know Waldman likes him in the RSP.  Hard to justify RB25 right now with others actually playing.  He's got him ranked: #22 Brieda, #23 Montgomery, #24 Carson #25 Thompson, #26KHunt, #27 MIngramIII, #28 LMurray, #29, JSamuels, #30.. DFreeman, DHenderson, KDrake, Lindsay Mattison, Duke JOhnsonJr, Michel, JHill, Damien Williams. Cohen Singletary.    It's curious right? If any one has any insight etc I'd appreciate it.  Simply curious.  Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread