What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB for Bench? (2 Viewers)

geddy1001

Footballguy
Hey folks, in a 1QB league what are your thoughts on grabbing a QB that would currently be on the bench. I currently have Hurts and can grab Fields of the WW for maybe when/if you gets the starting nod.  I know there is the argument against not wasting a roster spot on a QB for bench in 1 QB leagues so was just curious what you folks thought. Thanks!

Hey folks, in a 1QB league what are your thoughts on grabbing a QB that would currently be on the bench. I currently have Hurts and can grab Fields of the WW for maybe when/if you gets the starting nod.  I know there is the argument against not wasting a roster spot on a QB for bench in 1 QB leagues so was just curious what you folks thought. Thanks!
Depends on roster size, rules, etc..  In my 22-26 player dynasties, I usually prefer carrying at least 3 starting qb's.  

Definitely some variables involved in terms of using a bench spot, but Fields has a good ceiling and it seems a matter of time before he gets the starting nod. I'd still lean toward rostering other flexes if this is PPR however. 

Users who are viewing this thread