What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Frye Injured Thumb At Practice (1 Viewer)

R.White

Footballguy
The Pinned Topics are reserved for impact players listed as Questionable, Doubtful, or Out. Probable players will not be pinned unless they are downgraded.

A better, more in depth list - Footballguys Sunday Morning Updates-Updates start around 11:30 am.

Please post the latest news here. Please use this as an injury update thread, not a who do I start, or who I am starting thread. Thanks.

Footballguys News Blogger - LINK

November 5, 2006, 08:08

Browns :: QB

QB Frye Injures Thumb During Practice

Carrie Young, WKYC-TV - [Full Article]

It's not what the Browns needed. QB Charlie Frye will be listed as injured for todays game against the Chargers. Frye banged his thumb on a helmet during practice yesterday. He is still scheduled to start, but if he can't go, the backups are QB Ken Dorsey and QB Derek Anderson. Both have seen limited action this season. LINK

Charlie Frye missed a play a couple weeks ago. Anderson came in off the bench, for what its worth.

I know it's a late game, but any additional info before the early kickoffs would be much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread