What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB pick up and possibly flex - WDID? (1 Viewer)

newbie_bewbie

Footballguy
Carr on Bye, need to drop someone for a back up: non-ppr 

Drop one of:

- Kendall Wright

- Willie Snead

- DeAngelo Williams (I don't have Bell)

- Jacquizz Rodgers

- DuJuan Harris

For one of:

- Alex Smith

- Jay Cutler

- Carson Wentz

- Ryan Tannehill

In addition, would you drop any of the above for a flex spot:

- Eddie Royal

- Eli Rogers

- Kenneth Dixon

- James Starks

- Paul Perkins

- Mike James

EDIT: Got outbid for Palmer. So now thinking I drop Snead for Cutler (highest ceiling in that group imo).

Im kind of leaning towards dropping DWill too instead of Wright for either Starks or Dixon. At least with Starks I get a starter, and DWill is one of multiple gambles I have on my roster (Rawls and Dion Lewis)

Thoughts? Leave a link, WHIR

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also drop Snead as he hasn't been as good lately.  I'm not a big fan of Royal but Perkins and Barber have some opportunities.

Thanks for the input guys!

Sounds like Snead is a solid drop, there's too many mouths to feed in that offense.

Does Mike James being available change anything for the flex spot?

Wright is the drop for me, although I understand Snead since Michael Thomas has emerged as the #2 in NO and supplanted Snead.  Rather keep Snead over Wright though.  Rather him over Mike James also, although if all you care about is this one upcoming week, I'd go James bc New Orleans is playing Denver. 

Users who are viewing this thread