What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Question on MyFBG Classic (1 Viewer)

Mr. Know-It-All

Footballguy
I imported my CBS Sportsline team for this year, synced rosters, etc. However when I pull up any of the tools it is still showing teams and rosters from last year. I even tried deleting all my teams, then pulling in this years league and it is still pointing to last years teams and rosters.

How do I get this tool updated to reflect this years team and rosters. If it matters it is a cbssportsline league.

I imported my CBS Sportsline team for this year, synced rosters, etc. However when I pull up any of the tools it is still showing teams and rosters from last year. I even tried deleting all my teams, then pulling in this years league and it is still pointing to last years teams and rosters.

How do I get this tool updated to reflect this years team and rosters. If it matters it is a cbssportsline league.
Hmmm not sure. I have no issues with the classic and cbs leagues. Try to delete the league and re-add it again from the new DD page.

Hmmm not sure. I have no issues with the classic and cbs leagues. Try to delete the league and re-add it again from the new DD page.

That worked - thank you.

@Joe Bryant seems like you guys did some strange update to the MYFBG classic, is it still in the process of kinks being worked out?
It never was laid out this way and also has Jonnu Smith as TE4 rest of season, and Tommy Tremble as TE12 rest of season and I'm positive those are errors.

@Joe Bryant seems like you guys did some strange update to the MYFBG classic, is it still in the process of kinks being worked out?
It never was laid out this way and also has Jonnu Smith as TE4 rest of season, and Tommy Tremble as TE12 rest of season and I'm positive those are errors.

Not sure why it's showing that for you. It's not showing that for me https://www.footballguys.com/rankings/rest-of-season. Jonnu Smith is TE32 here. Can you please hit www.footballguys.com/help and click contact support and they'll need a bit of info from you and they'll try to see what's up. Thanks.

Not sure why it's showing that for you. It's not showing that for me https://www.footballguys.com/rankings/rest-of-season. Jonnu Smith is TE32 here. Can you please hit www.footballguys.com/help and click contact support and they'll need a bit of info from you and they'll try to see what's up. Thanks.

@Deamon

Please provide us with your username and we'll investigate further.
Thanks guys, looks like it's fixed now. It was showing a new set up where I could pick which staff's rankings I was using too, but this has now also disappeared and everything seems to be working ok. Thanks!

@Deamon

Please provide us with your username and we'll investigate further.
Back to showing Jonnu as TE5. Have reset it, tried everything. Will email the help desk with a screenshot.

Users who are viewing this thread