What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quit accusing everyone of racism, xenophobia, naziism(?), and on and on (4 Viewers)

Jesus, you and squistion are two of the most serious ####ers on earth. 
What part of what I said was inaccurate?  Has nothing to do about serious.

She made a crass comment about Trump when he wasn’t  even the nominee yet...based on his comments about Muslims.

Im the one saying its nothing to get bent out of shape over.  It was laughable that it was posted in here...but not surprising.

What part of what I said was inaccurate?  Has nothing to do about serious.

She made a crass comment about Trump when he wasn’t  even the nominee yet...based on his comments about Muslims.

Im the one saying its nothing to get bent out of shape over.  It was laughable that it was posted in here...but not surprising.
And here you are, sounding bent out of shape. Ay de mi. 

It’s a joke. He posted A JOKE!!

smfh

Do you ever relax? Do you ever turn it off?

man..
My comment was less about rocks hoke and more about why the link was posted in the first place.  And here you are again...all bs negative comments about a poster and not a thing about the topic.  I already have a follower or two that does this...don’t need any more.

If that isn’t edited...its really strange.

Id have to see what led up to it.  I was ready to come in and defend it as the whole OK sign being taken over is a bit ridiculous most of the time.  But that just seemed to happen for no reason.
it's not strange at all, it's a signal to his neo nazi supporters. it's happened too often to signify anything else but that. 

Why are those two getting called out and not the guy who started this derailment?  

Edit: The same guy who starts derailments over and over again in every thread?  I understand that often its the guy who pushes back who gets the flag, but it's not as if that particular poster doesn't have a history of instigating spats with a bunch of other posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are those two getting called out and not the guy who started this derailment?  

Edit: The same guy who starts derailments over and over again in every thread?  I understand that often its the guy who pushes back who gets the flag, but it's not as if that particular poster doesn't have a history of instigating spats with a bunch of other posters.
It's a futile argument. There are a certain couple of posters who lurk on EVERY thread in here & say whatever they want to whoever they want with no repercussions. It's quite comical actually, almost as if they never sleep. If trump wins again they may have a mental breakdown. 

John Blutarsky said:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squad-member-rashida-tlaib-once-called-for-trumps-deportation

Flashback: ‘Squad’ member Rashida Tlaib once called for Trump’s deportation

President Trump spent the last week battling accusations of racism for his tweets suggesting liberal lawmakers "go back" where they came from, fix things and return to "show us how it's done."

But it turns out one of his targets -- Rep. Rashida Tlaib -- had a similar, even harsher, message for him during the 2016 campaign.

“Deport this a--hole!” Tlaib, D-Mich., tweeted in December 2015, linking to a story about then-presidential candidate Trump’s highly controversial call for "a total and complete shutdown” of Muslims entering the United States after the 2015 San Bernardino terrorist attack. Tlaib, a Muslim, was later elected to Congress in 2018.
Well, then the President is well within his right to respond in kind as he is not expected to behave better than a citizen running for congress and he does not have a bigger bully pulpit so there is no proportionality argument either.  Its like my sainted grandmother taught me.  "Little DW" she would say, "Two wrongs make a right, particularly if your wrong, the second wrong, is asserted disproportionally and with great rancor".    Grandma was wise.

IvanKaramazov said:

What was a derailment Ivan?  I questioned a post and made a comment about a post.  Not a poster.  Those posters apparently crossed the line posting only about posters and not the topic.  I would disagree with calling out rock in that by the moderator.  I did not communicate my point towards him that well...and his was lighthearted.  The rest?  I didn't cause them to chime in...I didn't cause them to comment just about me.  You can see that, right?  Asking questions and talking about the topic are not trolling and are not derailing threads.  Push back?  To push back they would have had to have been involved.  Look at the thread changed to the snopes thread for more examples of those same people "pushing back".  Rock and I had no spat...the others were trying to instigate (that much is clear).  and no, I did not report those posts.

Grandma was not a get even sort of lady, she was a get ahead and then pull up the road behind you sort of lady.  Oh the mud holes she use to stomp in folks.  BTW, before Sr. Seuss toned down his book Oh the Places We Will Go, the working title was, Oh the Mud Holes We can Stomp Into People.  I hear now that he may have been a racist, but I know this, I enjoyed reading his stuff a lot, as a tot, it hit the spot.

What was a derailment Ivan?  I questioned a post and made a comment about a post.  Not a poster.  Those posters apparently crossed the line posting only about posters and not the topic.  I would disagree with calling out rock in that by the moderator.  I did not communicate my point towards him that well...and his was lighthearted.  The rest?  I didn't cause them to chime in...I didn't cause them to comment just about me.  You can see that, right?  Asking questions and talking about the topic are not trolling and are not derailing threads.  Push back?  To push back they would have had to have been involved.  Look at the thread changed to the snopes thread for more examples of those same people "pushing back".  Rock and I had no spat...the others were trying to instigate (that much is clear).  and no, I did not report those posts.
The fact you think you don’t instigate here is astounding. 

IvanKaramazov said:

The simple answer is probably this:  

1. A post is reported.

2. A moderator views the post and sees that it's calling other posters clowns.  Clearly against the rules.

3. Action is taken by the moderator.

I don't think moderators are always going back over the pages trying to assess the level of instigation.  

1. A post is reported.

2. A moderator views the post and sees that it's calling other posters clowns.  Clearly against the rules.

I don't think moderators are always going back over the pages trying to assess the level of instigation.  
Fair enough.  Like I said, it's often the guy who throws the second punch that gets flagged.

IvanKaramazov said:
Because most comments like this are in response to a post that was reported. 

If you see something posted that's over the line, please report it. 

1. A post is reported.

Thanks. That's pretty much how it works. In a perfect world, a moderator would go to the start of the thread and read every single post and weigh out the reported post in context. That doesn't happen. Most of what the moderators respond to is what is reported. 

Grandma was not a get even sort of lady, she was get ahead and then pull up the road behind you sort of lady.  Oh the mud holes she use to stomp in folks.  BTW, before Sr. Seuss toned down his book Oh the Places We Will Go, the working title was, Oh the Mud Holes We can Stomp Into People.  I hear now that he may have been a racist, but I know this, I enjoyed reading his stuff a lot, as a tot, it hit the spot.
My mom use to tell me she was going to stomp a mudhole on my butt use to scare the crap out of me.  I hadn't heard that term in a very long time.

Yes if you believe that undocumented immigrants are a source of violence you are misinformed. Every study on this subject reveals that they commit less violent crimes than do native born. Your anecdotes don’t negate those facts; therefore they are not telling. You’re perpetuating bigoted and hateful stereotypes. 
Seems you are wrong according to timschochet.

Users who are viewing this thread