What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy 4th Everyone! BladeRunner Has Started Party Time Early. (1 Viewer)

BladeRunner

Footballguy
I'm just giving you all a heads up that these Zima's are going down smooth right now.  For those of you who have been on a shadow campaign to get me suspended or banned, RIGHT NOW might be your best time to trip me up.

However, I'm only willing to discuss non-controversial and non-passionate topics like Politics or Religion.  Who's In?

Happy 4th Everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it's Zero Sugar Smirnoff Red White and Berry Seltzer.

Trying to lose some weight so I can't drink my regular Sam Adams so I'm stuck with this for now.  Only 90 calories so I can drink twice as many.  Being a fatty sucks. 

Or wait, that's right....being fat is healthy now according to Gatorade and <insert_latest_lefty_rag_name_here>.   I FEEL EMPOWERED!!!!

I'm just giving you all a heads up that these Zima's are going down smooth right now.  For those of you who have been on a shadow campaign to get me suspended or banned, RIGHT NOW might be your best time to trip me up.

However, I'm only willing to discuss non-controversial and non-passionate topics like Politics or Religion.  Who's In?

Happy 4th Everyone!
What if I’m not running a shadow campaign but one right out in the open. Am I invited?  

Nobody wants to see you suspended. Enjoy the weekend with your family. Your taste in drinks is as poor as your political philosophy. 

I had to choose something with less calories. Trying to get back down to my fighting weight.  But make no mistake - Even 40lbs overweight I'm still strong, sexy and handsome.

I had to choose something with less calories. Trying to get back down to my fighting weight.  But make no mistake - Even 40lbs overweight I'm still strong, sexy and handsome.
Don’t try Bud Light Zero.  It’s garbage.  

Enjoy the 4th.  Just don’t get all Pierre-Paulish with those bottle rockets. 

Don’t try Bud Light Zero.  It’s garbage.  

Enjoy the 4th.  Just don’t get all Pierre-Paulish with those bottle rockets. 

"No guys, seriously.  This is gonna' be cool.  Just watch."  

Pierre Paul - the guy who literally did a finger bang.  :lol:

And what I mean by that is the he literally blew off his finger.

Happy 4th Everyone!
:lmao:

Thank you - I needed this image after reading the news about wikkid passing.    What flavor Jolly Rancher you put in that Zima, GB? 

Hmmmmm......still here.   

The effort is disappointing.  Thought for sure someone would get me to say some ban hammer stuff.

Hmmmmm......still here.   

The effort is disappointing.  Thought for sure someone would get me to say some ban hammer stuff.
Nah, the PSF is more interesting with you in it, gb.  

I think maybe you lead too strong with the Zima and lite beer hot takes and that chased away the fish?   ;)    

Titos, lime juice, soda water, salt. Or Cazadores blanco with (or w/out) a splash of margarita mix and salt. Couple alternatives for next time you go health boozing. Upscale the brands as you see fit for your budget.

Luv that you call seltzers Zima, BTW. I do the same whenever I come across dudes drinking them. Must be 90s high schooler thing.

Cheers to you from my Stone IPA. Happy 4th!

Been thinking/planning what I was going to prep and grill for 2 weeks - haven't really thought about drinking (getting old). May have to mix up some margaritas since my lime tree is producing. Fresh squeezed lime juice is the key. Super bummed about wikked - will raise one in his memory. Will spend some time with my son in the pool and then firing off low level mild fireworks. Celebrating the birth of the greatest country in the history of the world. Eternally grateful for the sheer luck of being born here.

And all shtick and trolling aside, hope you all have a great weekend and a happy 4th!

Dumb stuff. Not of course as bad as Republicans beating Capitol police officers with flags though. But like Mitt Romney says "Morons, I've got morons on my team"
Ah you only cheer violence against LE outside of the Capitol grounds. I'll make a note. 

Happy 4th Everyone!
Same to you! I'm about to start in a half hour or so. 🍻 

Yall drink a couple for me.   Covid took all plans to celebrate the 4th and cook out.  
May still have a few tomorrow as it’s technically finishing up my isolation and symptoms have been very mild and already improving.

I may thaw a pork loin and cut some thick chops from it to marinate in the morning and grill tomorrow evening and have a glass of bourbon.

My shared driveway party starts in an hour.  I've got a pork shoulder and 3 pounds of wings on the smoker.  Neighbors are bringing all the sides and desserts.

Happy Fourth everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread