What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Racist rancher,feds at a standoff.Drone strike looming! (1 Viewer)

"There are a lot of people that are trapped at the camps...they're landlocked because of the floods that came here locally..."

"...they are trapped at the campgrounds that are surrounded by water..."

:lol:
Yeah. Those couple dozen were the strong, brilliant elite who were able to escape the catastrophic flooding.

Henry Ford said:
According to the unnamed woman, the rest of the millions who purportedly “are coming” are “trapped in the camps” due to flooding. “They are landlocked because of the flood that came to this area locally,” she said. “They’re here….they’re not physically right here at this spot because they’re trapped on the campgrounds surrounded by water.”
:lmao:

She's good-looking, stoned, and not afraid to make no sense at all in front pf people. I think I'm in love.

The plan.

TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, by the people, for the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:
Millions of Americans will participate.
American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.
Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be replaced.
Those in power could use force against unarmed, peaceful patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
Patriots could be harmed, but not expected.
There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

Concept of Operations:

Phase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership in Washington D.C., with the mission to replace with law abiding leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.

Consistent with the US Constitution, as required, the U.S. Congress will take appropriate action, execute appropriate legislation, deal with vacancies, or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 - Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

*All actions in Phase 2 & 3 will be consistent with the U.S. Constitution.

They worked with Nicholas Cage, who found the lost "KooK Articles" of the Constitution buried under George Washington's outhouse at Mount Vernon on a night ops mission.

The plan.

TO: See, I am Wonder Mike, and I'd like to say hello,

To the black, to the white, the red and the brown,

The purple and yellow. But first, I gotta

Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie,

Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie,

Let's rock, you don't stop,

Rock the rhythm that'll make your body rock.

Well so far you've heard my voice but I brought two friends along,

And the next on the mic is my man Hank,

C'mon, Hank, sing that song!

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, by the people, for the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:

Millions of Americans will participate.

American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.

Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be replaced.

Those in power could use force against unarmed, peaceful patriots exercising their constitutional rights.

Patriots could be harmed, but not expected.

There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

Concept of Operations:

Phase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership in Washington D.C., with the mission to replace with law abiding leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.

Consistent with the US Constitution, as required, the U.S. Congress will take appropriate action, execute appropriate legislation, deal with vacancies, or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 - Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

*All actions in Phase 2 & 3 will be consistent with the U.S. Constitution.

Lutherman2112 said:
Henry Ford said:
"There are a lot of people that are trapped at the camps...they're landlocked because of the floods that came here locally..."

"...they are trapped at the campgrounds that are surrounded by water..."

:lol:
Can't they just build an ark?
"This is reality, Greg."

Approximately 30 Metro officers stood between a crowd of 400 heavily armed, self- described militia and the federal employees who had gathered a few hundred head of Bundy's cattle. As the crowd swelled and tempers flared, many in the crowd tried to goad the police, hurling taunts and insults.

"They had no respect for authority. Everything that you can think of to call a human being, animals, everything," Jenkins said.

One person in the crowd even asked Jenkins if he was ready to die.

"I don't know his name. He was wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey. I'll never forget that," he said.

Shuttling back and forth between the Bundy forces and BLM was Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo, who'd been left in charge by Sheriff Doug Gillespie. He was trying to keep everyone calm.

"The bottom line is, bloodshed over cattle, unacceptable. Nobody wanted to go in that direction," Lombardo said.

But the police were to learn, some in the crowd did want to go in that direction. Even Lombardo was on the receiving end.

"It was a scary point in itself. They were in my face yelling profanities and pointing weapons. The Bundy son himself, that I was negotiating with, Dave, he did not do that, but all the associated people around him did do that," Lombardo said.

Metro officers deal with large crowds all the time, but nothing like this. The crowd included former military men and ex-cops, people with various motives, their fingers poised just above the triggers of powerful weapons. With so much firepower in so many hands, a small incident could have set off a bloodbath and left nearly two dozen officers dead.

Assist. Sheriff Joe Lombardo:"We were outgunned, outmanned and there would not have been a good result from it."

I-Team reporter George Knapp: "A lot of scenarios could have played out that would have left a lot of dead officers."

Assist. Sheriff Joe Lombardo: "If you just have a backfire, somebody pops a firecracker, then it's over. We're done. We are going to lose that battle that day."

Metro pointedly did not allow officers to put on helmets or protective gear for fear it might be seen as a provocation. At the urging of Cliven Bundy, the crowd moved toward the BLM compound. Rhetoric grew more heated, and guns were pointed at officers.

One Bundy supporter summed it up, "Had to happen sometime, might as well happen now, right?"

"Some of them, there's no doubt from talking to me, want it, to get a chance that day to fire upon a police officer or authority period. I don't think it mattered if it was BLM or us," Jenkins said.

As the crowd closed in on the BLM compound, and tensions approached critical mass, Lombardo made the call to release the cattle and diffuse the situation.
"Jenkins" referred to in the article is a police officer. There's a video interview of him with the article.

i'll bet the rhetoric and tough talk go out the window when you are lying on the ground dying of a sucking chest wound.

jeez. in my experience, looking for a fight always seems like a great idea, until you find one. after them I've had nothing but regrets.

Southern Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy no longer is a Republican. Bundy, who is embroiled in a dispute over grazing with the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, has switched his affiliation to the Independent American Party. He and his wife, Carol, signed registration forms to the cheers of supporters at an Independent American Party gathering in Las Vegas on Friday night.

The event was held to honor Bundy for what organizers called "his courage in standing up for state sovereignty."
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/cliven-bundy-drops-republican-affiliation-107117.html

Sounds like they need money.

I have had a lot of people still asking where they can donate money for legal fees, repairing our range improvements, or to feed the protesters and militia. There is a donate button on the bottom of the page.
We would like to let you know that we have NEVER asked for donations. Everything done for us has been on voluntary basis and we thank you. We have felt your spirit as we use your donations to provide for the militia and others who step in to help. We have felt your love each time we open a can to feed everyone who is still here. We intend to continue this fight until the battle has been won and with your continuous help and support, we will win!
http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/

A few weeks ago we were contacted by the president of Bullion Sharks llc, to ask if he could make a coin to commemorate the victory of the battle won that day. He put it together and asked if we would share it on our page. He is giving a portion of each coin sold to put towards our fight for liberty and freedom. You will find the coins at www.bullionsharks.com or can call 516-739-5822 to purchase them over the phone. Pictures of the beautiful coin will be on the website. Go check it out!
https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch

www.bullionsharks.com

Coin

A portion of all proceeds from the sale of these coins will go to Cliven and his family to support their fight for liberty, freedom, and defend their constitutional rights!!! This is a great way to support their efforts and buy your own piece of history!!! First 500 coins sold will come with certificate showing the number your coin was minted!!!
Give this guy a couple years and he'll be like Pedro at South of the Border.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out the two true Patriots who offed lunching cops and grandma in Vegas were at the Bundy Ranch during the standoff.

If Obama had gone with the drone strike two cops and a mom would be alive today.

It's not too late, Obama!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Las Vegas Sun quoted neighbors at the couple’s apartment complex saying that the two “had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents.”

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that police found Swastika symbols in the apartment.

Is there an end-game of any kind here, or no? Are there stll federal agents, protestors, etc. all camped outside this guy's ranch?

Users who are viewing this thread