What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Racist rancher,feds at a standoff.Drone strike looming! (2 Viewers)

For those of you playing at home, an interesting page from Conservapedia:

Liberal propaganda is the use of distorted media coverage, half truths, deceit, liberal denial, and liberal bias to promote liberal political goals, such as gay marriage and the legalization of drugs- which are contrary to a pure moral nation.

Liberal propaganda can also take the form of inspirational images designed to portray liberal politicians in a positive light. For example, in his campaign for the Presidency, Barack Hussein Obama used artistically rendered images that sought to portray him as the center of a cult of personality.[1] This is disturbingly similar to the propaganda used by atheistic communist leaders.

Other examples include:
1. Using Hollywood to popularize liberal causes, such as Al Gore using An Inconvenient Truth to promote global warming alarmism, or actors promoting the gay agenda.

2. Museums marginalizing creation and favoring evolutionism in exhibits about dinosaurs and Neanderthal.
Using movies to demonize the Bush administration's tactics and present the dark side of the war on terror without describing its necessity to keep America safe.[2]

3. Depicting creationists as ignorant fools, and glorifying their evolutionist opponents, in films like Inherit the Wind, which misrepresents what actually happened in the Scopes trial.\

4. Promoting environmentalism on television commercials and programs, such as in Disney's Friends for Change campaign about saving the planet.

5. Showing gay characters on television as enlightened and harmless, overlooking the real harms behind homosexuality.

6. Glorifying so-called 'celebrity culture' and denying the associated and pernicious effects of Hollywood values.

7. Using the media to attack institutions such as the military and the church.

8. Using historical revisionism to claim that respected figures such as Abraham Lincoln were liberals.

Tools of Liberal Propaganda

The chief tools of Liberal propaganda are the print and broadcast media, closely followed by the productions of Hollywood and the music and fashion industries in order to brainwash the public.
:lmao:
They believe that God created the world but seem to object to those who dedicate much of their lives to conserving it? That seems kind of strange.

And how come Al Gore and Abraham Lincoln don't get their middle names mentioned? :oldunsure:
Al Gore's middle name is Reagan so it would be too confusing to their readers.

Fennis said:
Jeremy said:

Liberal propaganda is the use of distorted media coverage, half truths, deceit, liberal denial, and liberal bias to promote liberal political goals, such as gay marriage and the legalization of drugs- which are contrary to a pure moral nation.

Liberal propaganda can also take the form of inspirational images designed to portray liberal politicians in a positive light. For example, in his campaign for the Presidency, Barack Hussein Obama used artistically rendered images that sought to portray him as the center of a cult of personality.[1] This is disturbingly similar to the propaganda used by atheistic communist leaders.

Other examples include:
1. Using Hollywood to popularize liberal causes, such as Al Gore using An Inconvenient Truth to promote global warming alarmism, or actors promoting the gay agenda.

2. Museums marginalizing creation and favoring evolutionism in exhibits about dinosaurs and Neanderthal.
Using movies to demonize the Bush administration's tactics and present the dark side of the war on terror without describing its necessity to keep America safe.[2]

3. Depicting creationists as ignorant fools, and glorifying their evolutionist opponents, in films like Inherit the Wind, which misrepresents what actually happened in the Scopes trial.\

4. Promoting environmentalism on television commercials and programs, such as in Disney's Friends for Change campaign about saving the planet.

5. Showing gay characters on television as enlightened and harmless, overlooking the real harms behind homosexuality.

6. Glorifying so-called 'celebrity culture' and denying the associated and pernicious effects of Hollywood values.

8. Using historical revisionism to claim that respected figures such as Abraham Lincoln were liberals.

The chief tools of Liberal propaganda are the print and broadcast media, closely followed by the productions of Hollywood and the music and fashion industries in order to brainwash the public.
They believe that God created the world but seem to object to those who dedicate much of their lives to conserving it? That seems kind of strange.

And how come Al Gore and Abraham Lincoln don't get their middle names mentioned? :oldunsure:
:lol:

Fennis said:
Jeremy said:

Other examples include:

:lol:
And then ask them to give Abe's middle name...

The organizers of the operation have picked Friday to kick things off. The organizers of the operation have picked Friday to kick things off. Phase one of "Operation American Spring Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning" calls for as many as 10 million "patriots" to assemble in a "peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to replace with law abiding leadership," according to the organizers' website. Phase two calls for at least a million of the protestors to remain in Washington until the aforementioned officials are forced from office.hase one of "Operation American Spring Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning" calls for as many as 10 million "patriots" to assemble in a "peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to replace with law abiding leadership," according to the organizers' website. Phase two calls for at least a million of the protestors to remain in Washington until the aforementioned officials are forced from office.
I'll guess high and say ten people show up.

The organizers of the operation have picked Friday to kick things off. The organizers of the operation have picked Friday to kick things off. Phase one of "Operation American Spring Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning" calls for as many as 10 million "patriots" to assemble in a "peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to replace with law abiding leadership," according to the organizers' website. Phase two calls for at least a million of the protestors to remain in Washington until the aforementioned officials are forced from office.hase one of "Operation American Spring Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning" calls for as many as 10 million "patriots" to assemble in a "peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to replace with law abiding leadership," according to the organizers' website. Phase two calls for at least a million of the protestors to remain in Washington until the aforementioned officials are forced from office.
How much hoveround parking does DC have?

The interviewer brought up past protest actions, "Ride For The Constitution" plan last year, that fizzled out when it came time to realize their plans. Riley said he and his group had learned from the truckers' example."We learn from every event," he said. "I dont agree the the Truckers effort was a total failure. They have paved the way, we will expand on itthe difference is that Operation American Spring will not be just a ride through Washington, D.C., we will be there in massive numbers and intend to remain there until acceptable solutions are gained."

How much hoveround parking does DC have?
Nine spots, last I counted.

The interviewer brought up past protest actions, "Ride For The Constitution" plan last year, that fizzled out when it came time to realize their plans. Riley said he and his group had learned from the truckers' example.

"We learn from every event," he said. "I dont agree the the Truckers effort was a total failure. They have paved the way, we will expand on itthe difference is that Operation American Spring will not be just a ride through Washington, D.C., we will be there in massive numbers and intend to remain there until acceptable solutions are gained."
or until Obama drones them outta there:

Operation American Spring spokesman Terry Trussell told the “Patriot Nation” radio program that he feared Obama would order drone strikes on protesters, and host Mark Hoffman suggested participants bring emergency supplies and make other preparations in case of violence.

The interviewer brought up past protest actions, "Ride For The Constitution" plan last year, that fizzled out when it came time to realize their plans. Riley said he and his group had learned from the truckers' example.

"We learn from every event," he said. "I dont agree the the Truckers effort was a total failure. They have paved the way, we will expand on itthe difference is that Operation American Spring will not be just a ride through Washington, D.C., we will be there in massive numbers and intend to remain there until acceptable solutions are gained."
or until Obama drones them outta there:

Operation American Spring spokesman Terry Trussell told the “Patriot Nation” radio program that he feared Obama would order drone strikes on protesters, and host Mark Hoffman suggested participants bring emergency supplies and make other preparations in case of violence.
They can cover themselves with a blanket of women and children.

Jeremy said:

I can definitively answer that one.

Jeremy said:

I can definitively answer that one.
Sshhhh...

I've been looking for about a half hour now, and I cannot find any news coverage of the event. Type in American Spring into the search engines, even on Fox News, and you get stuff about the Occupy movement and Al Gore. Well, there is the one Maddow piece floating around out there on these types of protests that she did last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently they all gathered around to sing the anthem and the guy with the bullhorn started "Oh beautiful..." before descending into awkward silence.

True patriots.

Live stream: pirateship.com

or here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operation-american-spring-live

Just to add: **FEED** To Go Live at 12 NOON EST, Be patient if it's off air.. There will be 15 minutes of coverage every couple of hours. We are streaming from smart phone, so have to conserve power
Looks like millions dozens of people.
If you count the tourists that have no idea what's going on. Would be embarrassing if Obama surrenders to a bunch a grade school kids on a field trip.

I always wondered if they'd get all the actors who played Yosemite Sam in community theater shows in one place someday.

brohan more guys turn out to classic car night at the local drive in maybe these guys should get some boss rides out there and some ice cream and then they could crack thirty people just a little advice from the old swcer take that to the bank brohans

Connors spoke with the organization’s leader, retired Col. Harry Riley, about 9:30 a.m. and asked about rumors that the Federal Emergency Management Administration rounding up participants.

“If FEMA does try to round you up, how will you defend yourself?” Connors asked. “With a piece of paper? With a flag?”

Riley said participants would not carry firearms to the event, but he said they were prepared to defend themselves.

A caller from North Carolina said he feared Obama would declare martial law and begin executing Christian citizens as a prelude to civil war.

“We learned one thing from the Bundy ranch,” the caller said. “If you are armed, they will not pose a threat to the people protesting. If you are not armed, you are a target — plain and simple.”

Another caller from Michigan said he was more concerned about government manipulation of natural resources.

“I’m so fed up with the tyranny I sold my jet ski,” the caller said. “I’m so fed up with the way the government is manipulating the water with the chemtrails, I’m afraid I can’t even use my jet ski.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/16/watch-live-operation-american-spring-warns-of-fema-roundup-civil-war-chemtrails/

One of the demonstrators suggested they sing the national anthem, and he initially led off with the opening words to “America The Beautiful” before joining the others in “The Star-Spangled Banner.”

Connors spoke with the organization’s leader, retired Col. Harry Riley, about 9:30 a.m. and asked about rumors that the Federal Emergency Management Administration rounding up participants.

“If FEMA does try to round you up, how will you defend yourself?” Connors asked. “With a piece of paper? With a flag?”

Riley said participants would not carry firearms to the event, but he said they were prepared to defend themselves.

A caller from North Carolina said he feared Obama would declare martial law and begin executing Christian citizens as a prelude to civil war.

“We learned one thing from the Bundy ranch,” the caller said. “If you are armed, they will not pose a threat to the people protesting. If you are not armed, you are a target — plain and simple.”

Another caller from Michigan said he was more concerned about government manipulation of natural resources.

“I’m so fed up with the tyranny I sold my jet ski,” the caller said. “I’m so fed up with the way the government is manipulating the water with the chemtrails, I’m afraid I can’t even use my jet ski.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/16/watch-live-operation-american-spring-warns-of-fema-roundup-civil-war-chemtrails/

One of the demonstrators suggested they sing the national anthem, and he initially led off with the opening words to “America The Beautiful” before joining the others in “The Star-Spangled Banner.”
The stupid runs deep here. It's like a black hole from which logic and reason cannot escape.

The stupid runs deep here. It's like a black hole from which logic and reason cannot escape.
I blame the chemtrails.

Users who are viewing this thread