What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Racist rancher,feds at a standoff.Drone strike looming! (1 Viewer)

since im not worthy of a reply, does anyone know the reason Timsoschet is unretired and not using a new handle?
When did I retire?

(I did try to quit the FFA once, several years ago, but I quickly realized my error and returned.)
could have sworn that i saw something yesterday about you changing handles because you didn't like the way people responded to you or something, but i can't seem to find it, so i guess it didn't happen.

well, no matter. Are you having a good day? I hope so!
I'm having a very good day, thanks! How about you?
not too bad. i have a trip tomorrow, but for some reason i'm really nervous about it. doesn't make sense at all since it's vacation. kind of sucks.
Where are you headed?
St. Kitts.

Bundy supporters accuse Harry Reid of provoking civil war

Vanderboegh of Alabama and others have stood guard at the Bundy ranch in the days since the US Bureau of Land Management began and then aborted their attempt to confiscate cattle, but nevertheless continue to generate controversy.

Reid last week called Bundy a “hateful racist” who “mooched” off the government after the rancher was caught making remarks to the New York Times considered to be pro-slavery.

“Cliven Bundy has spent decades profiting off government land while refusing to pay the same fair use fees as his fellow ranchers,” Reid said last Thursday, adding that “by denigrating people who work hard and play by the rules while he mooches off public land, he also revealed himself to be a hypocrite.”

Now in the newly surfaced video, Vanderboegh says Reid “is promising us all civil war on a vast scale, because state-sponsored violence is the only way they can win an argument with free people, especially free people who are armed and who are willing to use those arms in defense of liberty.”

“All over this country, we are still staring civil war in its bloody face,” Vanderboegh is caught saying on camera.

“Don’t poke the wolverine with a sharp stick, Harry,” Vanderboegh added. “Unless you want your balls ripped off.”

:popcorn:

I am kind of loving how completely stupid this is making the "my ar-15 will stop the government takeover" crowd look.

For those of you playing at home, an interesting page from Conservapedia:

Liberal propaganda is the use of distorted media coverage, half truths, deceit, liberal denial, and liberal bias to promote liberal political goals, such as gay marriage and the legalization of drugs- which are contrary to a pure moral nation.

Liberal propaganda can also take the form of inspirational images designed to portray liberal politicians in a positive light. For example, in his campaign for the Presidency, Barack Hussein Obama used artistically rendered images that sought to portray him as the center of a cult of personality.[1] This is disturbingly similar to the propaganda used by atheistic communist leaders.

Other examples include:
1. Using Hollywood to popularize liberal causes, such as Al Gore using An Inconvenient Truth to promote global warming alarmism, or actors promoting the gay agenda.

2. Museums marginalizing creation and favoring evolutionism in exhibits about dinosaurs and Neanderthal.
Using movies to demonize the Bush administration's tactics and present the dark side of the war on terror without describing its necessity to keep America safe.[2]

3. Depicting creationists as ignorant fools, and glorifying their evolutionist opponents, in films like Inherit the Wind, which misrepresents what actually happened in the Scopes trial.\

4. Promoting environmentalism on television commercials and programs, such as in Disney's Friends for Change campaign about saving the planet.

5. Showing gay characters on television as enlightened and harmless, overlooking the real harms behind homosexuality.

6. Glorifying so-called 'celebrity culture' and denying the associated and pernicious effects of Hollywood values.

7. Using the media to attack institutions such as the military and the church.

8. Using historical revisionism to claim that respected figures such as Abraham Lincoln were liberals.

Tools of Liberal Propaganda

The chief tools of Liberal propaganda are the print and broadcast media, closely followed by the productions of Hollywood and the music and fashion industries in order to brainwash the public.
:lmao:

Mr. Pickles said:
This is still going?
Yeah man, it's big time, all or nothing. They're out there shootin' cactii and melons and savin' our country and stuff. Send money.

FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute

LAS VEGAS -- A dramatic development in the saga surrounding rancher Cliven Bundy, the FBI has entered the case.

The 8 News NOW I-Team has learned that FBI agents have started an investigation into the events surrounding a potentially deadly showdown one month ago.

It is one thing for Cliven Bundy and his supporters to square off against an assortment of Bureau of Land Management employees. It is quite another when the FBI enters the picture, and that is exactly what has happened.

The I-Team has confirmed that FBI agents have launched a formal investigation into alleged death threats, intimidation and possible weapons violations that culminated with a dangerous showdown on April 12, and the first people to be interviewed by FBI agents are Metro Police, starting with Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillispie.

:thumbup:

About time...

Those supporters of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy who may have pointed weapons at law enforcement during a showdown at Bundy's ranch last month could soon face consequences.

Las Vegas TV station KLAS reported Thursday that the FBI has begun interviewing Clark County sheriff's officials in what the news station describes as a "formal investigation into alleged death threats, intimidation and possible weapons violations" on the part of the Bundy militia.

Sheriff Doug Gillespie confirmed to KLAS that FBI agents asked him whether he saw Bundy supporters point guns at metro police officers during last month's showdown, but declined to share what he told the agents.
Hard to imagine anywhere in the country where you're allowed to point guns at federal authorities and threaten them as they're engaged in a law enforcement activity. Hat tip to the government for getting this exactly right -- retreat to avoid a bloodbath, let things cool down and then enforce the law.

About time...

Those supporters of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy who may have pointed weapons at law enforcement during a showdown at Bundy's ranch last month could soon face consequences.

Las Vegas TV station KLAS reported Thursday that the FBI has begun interviewing Clark County sheriff's officials in what the news station describes as a "formal investigation into alleged death threats, intimidation and possible weapons violations" on the part of the Bundy militia.

Sheriff Doug Gillespie confirmed to KLAS that FBI agents asked him whether he saw Bundy supporters point guns at metro police officers during last month's showdown, but declined to share what he told the agents.
Hard to imagine anywhere in the country where you're allowed to point guns at federal authorities and threaten them as they're engaged in a law enforcement activity. Hat tip to the government for getting this exactly right -- retreat to avoid a bloodbath, let things cool down and then enforce the law.
When the Feds come to arrest the gun-toting militia men how will that not be a bloodbath?

About time...

When the Feds come to arrest the gun-toting militia men how will that not be a bloodbath?
It may still play out that way, but at least they tried to let things cool down.

wdcrob said:
msommer said:
wdcrob said:
About time...

It may still play out that way, but at least they tried to let things cool down.
maybe they'll go round up the militia's cattle while they are out defending clive.

msommer said:
wdcrob said:
About time...

The Feds aren't going to storm Bundy's ranch. They're going to build their case slowly, wait until the mob disperses, and then arrest the gun-pointing lawbreakers at their own residences (or their moms' residences).

Last week, the I-Team talked with Metro officers who intervened to protect the lives of federal employees from the 400 or so Bundy supporters and armed militia members. Officers told the I-Team they feared for their lives that day because of the assembled firepower, and because many in the crowd had pointed weapons at officers, taunted them, told them they should be ready to die.

Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo, who was left in charge of the Metro contingent by Sheriff Doug Gillespie, told the I-Team that such alleged behavior would be the subject of a criminal investigation.

"The federal authorities are conducting an investigation and I am pretty confident it is going to go into the future," Lombardo said.

He added there would be consequences for someone caught on videotape pointing a gun at a Metro office or federal ranger.

"Yes, there is definitely going to be consequences, definitely. That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it would continue into the future," Lombardo said.

The I-Team has learned that Lombardo was interviewed by FBI agents earlier this week. The first person to be questioned by the FBI team was Lombardo's boss, Sheriff Gillespie.

The sheriff confirmed to 8 News NOW that he was asked about what he saw the day of the showdown and whether guns were pointed at Metro officers. He declined to say what he said to the agents.

FBI agents also spoke to an entire squad of Metro officers, who were on the scene to act as a buffer between the crowd and the BLM. Bundy supporters have insisted in emails and calls to 8 News NOW that no one in the crowd pointed weapons at BLM or Metro, but officers told the I-Team that is exactly what they saw, that many with guns set up behind women and children.

"It is not a rumor. When we first got out there and made a left to divide I-15, that is all you saw. You saw kids and women and horses in the backdrop and then men with guns, laying on the ground, in the back of pickup trucks. We're going, 'wow, this would never happen in Las Vegas,' But it was there. That is not a rumor. It is reality and I saw it with my own eyes," Metro Police Sgt. Tom Jenkins said.

Sgt. Jenkins has been interviewed by the FBI. A second squad is expected to be interviewed by week's end. The bureau does not confirm or deny the existence of any investigation but the I-Team have confirmed from multiple sources that a criminal investigation is underway.

It is illegal to point loaded weapons at federal agents, and most people know what would happen, if a suspect pointed a gun at a Metro officer in the Las Vegas valley.
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25469579/breaking-news-fbi-investigating-bundy-supporters-in-blm-dispute

Last week, the I-Team talked with Metro officers who intervened to protect the lives of federal employees from the 400 or so Bundy supporters and armed militia members. Officers told the I-Team they feared for their lives that day because of the assembled firepower, and because many in the crowd had pointed weapons at officers, taunted them, told them they should be ready to die.

Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo, who was left in charge of the Metro contingent by Sheriff Doug Gillespie, told the I-Team that such alleged behavior would be the subject of a criminal investigation.

"The federal authorities are conducting an investigation and I am pretty confident it is going to go into the future," Lombardo said.

He added there would be consequences for someone caught on videotape pointing a gun at a Metro office or federal ranger.

"Yes, there is definitely going to be consequences, definitely. That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it would continue into the future," Lombardo said.

The I-Team has learned that Lombardo was interviewed by FBI agents earlier this week. The first person to be questioned by the FBI team was Lombardo's boss, Sheriff Gillespie.

The sheriff confirmed to 8 News NOW that he was asked about what he saw the day of the showdown and whether guns were pointed at Metro officers. He declined to say what he said to the agents.

FBI agents also spoke to an entire squad of Metro officers, who were on the scene to act as a buffer between the crowd and the BLM. Bundy supporters have insisted in emails and calls to 8 News NOW that no one in the crowd pointed weapons at BLM or Metro, but officers told the I-Team that is exactly what they saw, that many with guns set up behind women and children.

"It is not a rumor. When we first got out there and made a left to divide I-15, that is all you saw. You saw kids and women and horses in the backdrop and then men with guns, laying on the ground, in the back of pickup trucks. We're going, 'wow, this would never happen in Las Vegas,' But it was there. That is not a rumor. It is reality and I saw it with my own eyes," Metro Police Sgt. Tom Jenkins said.

Sgt. Jenkins has been interviewed by the FBI. A second squad is expected to be interviewed by week's end. The bureau does not confirm or deny the existence of any investigation but the I-Team have confirmed from multiple sources that a criminal investigation is underway.

It is illegal to point loaded weapons at federal agents, and most people know what would happen, if a suspect pointed a gun at a Metro officer in the Las Vegas valley.
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25469579/breaking-news-fbi-investigating-bundy-supporters-in-blm-dispute
considering all of the press coverage and people posting stuff to YouTube and Facebook, it shouldn't be hard to find video or photos....

considering all of the press coverage and people posting stuff to YouTube and Facebook, it shouldn't be hard to find video or photos....
Especially if this was law enforcement's angle from the beginning. Should be plenty of evidence.

Hope these guys are the faux terrorists I think they are rather than the real deal 72-virgins-in-heaven martyr for the cause kind.

Send money.
The militia guys still out there are asking for money now. Looks like they spent all their money, or their families' money.

Family men.

To all American Patriots:

I am the Team Leader that took Charlie Delta, the black marine, out to Nevada along with two other volunteers that all did an outstanding job at the Bundy Ranch. I understand most of you have come to know Charlie Delta through his expressed views on Cliven Bundy and the good we are all doing as patriots at the ranch. I am coming to you tonight humbly asking for your help. We may be the front line soldiers facing down an overbearing govt bureaucracy, but we are first off family men and women that have our own homes and jobs and families left behind to take on this endeavor. Therefore we have spent our fortunes for freedom and love of our fellow man and need your help to continue our efforts to keep all Americans free from tyranny. Please if you can spare even a few dollars for food, fuel and supplies to continue the stand against tyranny and an overbearing governtment [sic] please help. Even the smallext amount will help keep up the pressure to return this land to the people. I thank you all sincerely for your contribution.

Christopher E Ferrell

United we stand! Divided we fall!

He raised $170 before taking his page down. :lmao:

Updated posted by Chris Ferrell 2 hours ago

I would like to point out to all the negative people out there that keep stating, "Go get a Job!" That every member of my team has a job! We take time off of work to do this and either have employers who understand or we are self employed. The funds that we raise here are only used for fuel, food, maintenance on our vehicles and equipment, medical supplies, and toiletries for each trip there. When we get home we catch up on work and pay our own bills out of our own pockets separate from any donations received. It takes us approximately $1000 to $1500 to make each trip. Also with as few donations that we have received almost all of that cost gets covered by us out of our own pockets.

Last edited by a moderator:
He raised $170 before taking his page down. :lmao:

Updated posted by Chris Ferrell 2 hours ago

I would like to point out to all the negative people out there that keep stating, "Go get a Job!" That every member of my team has a job! We take time off of work to do this and either have employers who understand or we are self employed. The funds that we raise here are only used for fuel, food, maintenance on our vehicles and equipment, medical supplies, and toiletries for each trip there. When we get home we catch up on work and pay our own bills out of our own pockets separate from any donations received. It takes us approximately $1000 to $1500 to make each trip. Also with as few donations that we have received almost all of that cost gets covered by us out of our own pockets.
Adults playing soldier really should fund their own dreams.

I wouldn't attack. Why create martyrs? Increase police presence in the town, and let them rot there. Eventually they'll get bored or tired or broke and they'll go home. Put a tax lien on Clive Bundy's income. There is no need for the government to use force; there are so many easier ways to handle this.

Can Obama shoot these jackholes already?
why so angry?
It is all part of that compassion and toelence we hear them preach so much about.
So you support outlaws. Are you in of the support of the women and children first doctrine Bundy Moo-litia?

- Violating 18 U.S. Code § 1509 - Obstruction of court orders
- Violating 18 U.S. Code § 2383 - [inciting] Rebellion or insurrection
- Violating 18 USCS § 2102 "incite a riot"
- Violating a Federal Court Order
- Contempt of Court
- Trespassing on public land

Send money.
The militia guys still out there are asking for money now. Looks like they spent all their money, or their families' money.

Family men.

To all American Patriots:

I am the Team Leader that took Charlie Delta, the black marine, out to Nevada along with two other volunteers that all did an outstanding job at the Bundy Ranch. I understand most of you have come to know Charlie Delta through his expressed views on Cliven Bundy and the good we are all doing as patriots at the ranch. I am coming to you tonight humbly asking for your help. We may be the front line soldiers facing down an overbearing govt bureaucracy, but we are first off family men and women that have our own homes and jobs and families left behind to take on this endeavor. Therefore we have spent our fortunes for freedom and love of our fellow man and need your help to continue our efforts to keep all Americans free from tyranny. Please if you can spare even a few dollars for food, fuel and supplies to continue the stand against tyranny and an overbearing governtment [sic] please help. Even the smallext amount will help keep up the pressure to return this land to the people. I thank you all sincerely for your contribution.

Christopher E Ferrell

United we stand! Divided we fall!
This reads like an onion article if you put it in the context of them willing to put women and children in front of them as shields should the gov't attack.

why so angry?
It is all part of that compassion and toelence we hear them preach so much about.
So you support outlaws. Are you in of the support of the women and children first doctrine Bundy Moo-litia?

- Contempt of Court
Rebellion? Insurrection? Inciting a riot?

Let's not go overboard. That language seems awfully excessive compared to the reality, plus it magnifies what actually happened.

The government really ought to be careful here. IMO, Bundy's totally in the wrong, but so was the Bonus Army in 1932, so were the Branch Dividian nuts, so was that Ruby Ridge guy. Public opinion changes very fast whenever force is used.

why so angry?

- Contempt of Court
Support? Not really. Just find it odd several liberals seem to be hoping for a body count.

why so angry?

- Contempt of Court
Support? Not really. Just find it odd several liberals seem to be hoping for a body count.
More like a smack in the back of the head, but okay...

why so angry?

- Contempt of Court
When all the Bumdy Moo-litia has is a "Second Amendment solution", I am all for law enforcement to apprehend using necessary force.

For those of you playing at home, an interesting page from Conservapedia:

Liberal propaganda is the use of distorted media coverage, half truths, deceit, liberal denial, and liberal bias to promote liberal political goals, such as gay marriage and the legalization of drugs- which are contrary to a pure moral nation.

Liberal propaganda can also take the form of inspirational images designed to portray liberal politicians in a positive light. For example, in his campaign for the Presidency, Barack Hussein Obama used artistically rendered images that sought to portray him as the center of a cult of personality.[1] This is disturbingly similar to the propaganda used by atheistic communist leaders.

Other examples include:
1. Using Hollywood to popularize liberal causes, such as Al Gore using An Inconvenient Truth to promote global warming alarmism, or actors promoting the gay agenda.

2. Museums marginalizing creation and favoring evolutionism in exhibits about dinosaurs and Neanderthal.
Using movies to demonize the Bush administration's tactics and present the dark side of the war on terror without describing its necessity to keep America safe.[2]

3. Depicting creationists as ignorant fools, and glorifying their evolutionist opponents, in films like Inherit the Wind, which misrepresents what actually happened in the Scopes trial.\

4. Promoting environmentalism on television commercials and programs, such as in Disney's Friends for Change campaign about saving the planet.

5. Showing gay characters on television as enlightened and harmless, overlooking the real harms behind homosexuality.

6. Glorifying so-called 'celebrity culture' and denying the associated and pernicious effects of Hollywood values.

7. Using the media to attack institutions such as the military and the church.

8. Using historical revisionism to claim that respected figures such as Abraham Lincoln were liberals.

Tools of Liberal Propaganda

The chief tools of Liberal propaganda are the print and broadcast media, closely followed by the productions of Hollywood and the music and fashion industries in order to brainwash the public.
:lmao:
They believe that God created the world but seem to object to those who dedicate much of their lives to conserving it? That seems kind of strange.

And how come Al Gore and Abraham Lincoln don't get their middle names mentioned? :oldunsure:

Users who are viewing this thread