What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Randy Moss Waived (confirmed) (1 Viewer)

:eek:

What did the Patriots get for Randy Moss again?

Can any NFL team sign him and actually get something out of him? If he goes to a bad squad, he dogs it for sure.

Will never happen, but would he be a decent fit in a healthy locker-room like New Orleans? Crazy talk, I guess.

Wow. Guess the post game conference yesterday worked out pretty well for him, huh?

I don't think a veteran of X amount of years has to clear waivers.

If he does, Christmas is early for Sam Bradford

How on earth was Minnesota not a great situation for him? What, conceivably, would be his "dream scenario" in the current NFL? Does he just want $$$$ and doesn't care if he's on a 2-14 team? Does he want to win? Does he want to be force-fed the ball no matter what? Where could this guy go and be FFB relevant right now?

Maybe he can finally play for the Cowboys.... his childhood dream. We can finally run that 9-wide receiver Jason Garrett has been working on.

Dallas! Now Jerry can't have Moss mad at him anymore, they can run the spread and run Felix.... ROFL!

i'd laugh my ### off if moss goes back to the pats. belichick gets what, a 3rd, to rent out moss for a couple of weeks. :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread