What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank these QB's for ROS - 6 point passing TD (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
Rank these QB's for ROS - 6 point passing TD

I currently have Tua and Cousins, but Fields is on the WW. I do plan to carry 2 for ROS

Tua Tagovailoa - run game improved by sending out Edmonds and getting back Jeff Wilson
Kirk Cousins - added Hockenson at TE
Justin Fields - added Claypool at WR

Schedules:

Tua Tagovailoa
9 at Bears
10 home vs Browns
11 BYE
12 home vs Texans
13 at 49ers
14 at Rams
15 at Bills
16 home vs Packers
17 at Patriots

Kirk Cousins
9 at Commanders
10 at Bills
11 home vs Cowboys
12 home vs Patriots
13 home vs Jets
14 at Lions
15 home vs Colts
16 home vs Giants
17 at Packers

Justin Fields
9 home vs Dolphins
10 home vs Lions
11 at Falcons
12 at Jets
13 home vs Packers
14 BYE
15 home vs Eagles
16 home vs Bills
17 at Lions

Last edited:
I'd rank them exactly the order you have them.

Tua is not going to stop giving the ball to Hill and Waddle.

Cousins is just slightly below. He's got the receivers, but Dalvin Cook is a much bigger threat to QB production than Mostert is. Wilson will only help Tua.

Fields is capable of some really good games, but he's just not going to be consistent enough. If passing TDs were 4, I might consider it for the rushing ability, but I just don't see him being ranked higher than the other two on a weekly basis.

I go with Tua and Cousins as it gives you a nice combo of upside and safe. Having both Tua and Fields you run the risk of both getting injured and Fields doesn't give you anything better than Tua. Cousins is the nice, safe play and insurance to Tua getting hurt.

I did decide to drop Cousins for Fields. I'm currently 4-4 and need to win now. Fields has phenomenal matchups in Weeks 10 and 11 (and Tua is on Bye week 11). I do like Cousins the best for the playoffs, but I have to get there first, so that was how my thinking went.

Users who are viewing this thread