What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ravens vs Titans - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

I only thought one now that I saw the replay. Seemed like Butler pushed and the left foot was OB. I don't wholly care because it was awful coverage and he should get the catch

Orakpo was just slow there, thanks Landry

Nice opportunistic INT Byard. Flacco thinks Snead can burn anyone

Bad play there by the Ravens. It was either going to be incomplete, or a short gain, or worst case tackle inbounds for short gain. No upside. 

Need to send a thank you card to that lineman for going offsides
Yep. Titans are lucky to be down by "only" two touchdowns. So far Titans have looked pretty bad. We have nasty weather here, bad football, inexplicable play calls. Something tells me a lot of people are leaving the stadium already. Lots of better stuff to do in downtown Nashville.

• Smile
Reactions: Bri
2nd and 7, down by 21... let’s run it up the middle with our plodder. I thought the Shanahan coaching lineage was smarter than this.

Ravens up 21, show a 10-man box, then rush 5 but 2 of the 5 are blitzing DBs. The difference between the two different defensive philosophies couldn’t be more stark. 

That being said , Ravens have the talent to make it work. But they’ve had that talent for years and Pees kept them shackled 

2nd and 7, down by 21... let’s run it up the middle with our plodder. I thought the Shanahan coaching lineage was smarter than this.
There's time. If we had an experienced OC, it would be to get the tough linemen rolling and get them fired up. A run here and there does nothing. All this pass blocking does not suit Lewan, Spain, or Conklin at all. They gotta hit someone

Great punt coverage by Ravens

Can we see Lewan at TE? Adoree at WR? Entertain me somehow please

Can’t believe the Ravens are last week’s stinker vs Cleveland away from 5-1 and a 3-game road sweep. Next week at home vs the Saints is going to be a great one 

What's going on with John Brown in this game.  Seems pretty uninvolved.  I'm just going by stats, though.  Haven't seen much of it. 

What's going on with John Brown in this game.  Seems pretty uninvolved.  I'm just going by stats, though.  Haven't seen much of it. 
They’re targeting whoever Butler is covering and I guess he hasn’t been on Brown. 

Users who are viewing this thread