What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB and WR question (1 Viewer)

theblade88

Footballguy
10 Team standard

RB:  I have McCaffery on a bye this week so I picked up Chris Ivory in the hopes that McCoy would miss another week.  Is it worth rolling the dice with him or pick up a free agent such as Peyton Barber or Alfred Morris?

WR:  Who to start as my WR3 - Goodwin, Cole, or Enunwa?

QB-Brees, Goff

RB-Gordon, McCaffery, Ivory, Ingram

WR-Thielen, Landry, Goodwin, D. Jackson, Cole, Enunwa

TE-Kelce

K-Lutz

DEF-Min, LAC

I think that's a good pick up. McCoy is still wearing a non-contact jersey at practice as of today. At least you know he will be primary ball carrier for the Bills and get the touches. I like him over Barber and Morris (now that Breida has returned to practice).

For your WR3, I would sit Goodwin for sure with Garoppolo out. I might consider going Cole or Enunwa at the WR3 position. If Fournette is out again, I would definitely go Kenan Cole.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770845-what-is-a-fair-offer-for-kenyan-drake-please-help/

I think that's a good pick up. McCoy is still wearing a non-contact jersey at practice as of today. At least you know he will be primary ball carrier for the Bills and get the touches. I like him over Barber and Morris (now that Breida has returned to practice).

For your WR3, I would sit Goodwin for sure with Garoppolo out. I might consider going Cole or Enunwa at the WR3 position. If Fournette is out again, I would definitely go Kenan Cole.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770845-what-is-a-fair-offer-for-kenyan-drake-please-help/
Agree with this.  I

I'd go Cole regardless of Fournette's status. 

At RB, I'm under the impression McCoy is playing, if he's out Ivory is an ok start, if he's in, I'd rather go with Morris.

Users who are viewing this thread