What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Bryant Koback, MIN (1 Viewer)

ZWK

Footballguy
Career stats at Toledo:
44 games
679/4033/45 rushing (5.9 ypc)
66/658/7 receiving

Pro day (3/21/22):
5'10.8", 209 lb
4.49 forty
40.5" vert (!)
10'4" broad
7.03 3cone
4.27 shuttle
28 bench reps

Advanced stats:
4.46 yards after contact per rush attempt in 2021, 3rd best among notable RBs in this draft class

Age/experience:
5 years (redshirt at Kentucky in 2017, played at Toledo 2018-21, Toledo's leading rusher all 4 years)
birthdate unknown, possibly 4/6/1999 which would make him 23 years old on draft day (various sketchy websites say he was born in 1999, and he got a happy birthday tweet on 4/6/21).

That's a pretty strong profile, with the biggest negatives being his age & his MAC school.

But he wasn't invited to the combine, is currently in UDFA range on the NFL Mock Draft Database big board, and isn't even included in a lot of rankings such as the PFF big board (which goes 352 players deep including 37 RBs) or the prospects that Lance Zierlein has graded on NFL.com (which includes 36 RBs). So I guess he qualifies as a sleeper.

I'm curious what tape guys think of him. I watched a highlight video, and my main takeaway was that a lot of the defenses he played were pretty bad, so it was hard to get a read on Koback's skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
and my main takeaway was that a lot of the defenses he played were pretty bad, so it was hard to get a read on Koback's skills.
I saw you mention him on Twitter the other day so I took a look. I'm neither a tape grinder nor skilled at watching film like some guys are, but I came away with a big "meh." Nothing really popped off of the screen, but as you said, his measurements and timed stuff was excellent. Thanks for posting that. 

• Smile
Reactions: ZWK

Users who are viewing this thread