What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB heavy-- thoughts on Tevin Coleman for Corey Davis? (1 Viewer)

JMoz

Footballguy
16 team league so RBs hold a bit more value than usual. Offer just received of his Corey Davis for my Tevin-- it's close-- persuade me either way! In our draft Coleman went 74th overall to Davis' 80th. Both pretty crazy drops to me

(I remember debating between him and Davis and don't really know why I went another RB... I think it's just because every year RB becomes the hottest commodity to trade and one of my 5 will be a valuable piece to buy a slow starter for cheap)

Anyways, any thoughts on this one? Appreciate the love

QB- Luck, Bortles

RB- M.Gordon, Collins, Ingram, Lynch, TColeman, Ballage

WR- Robby A, Ty. Williams, Westbrook, Geronimo

TE- Doyle 

K- Tucker

DEF- Jaguars

16 team .5 PPR

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't mention your starting requirements so that could change things but yes I'd probably do it. You have decent RB depth, another option would be to try trading Ballage to the Drake owner.

You didn't mention your starting requirements so that could change things but yes I'd probably do it. You have decent RB depth, another option would be to try trading Ballage to the Drake owner.
Oopsie, it's a QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, FLEX, DEF, K 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread