What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Jahmyr Gibbs, DET (4 Viewers)

I’m buying low.
How low? Curious as I have floated him out there with no offers.

I’ve been trying to overpay & can’t get him to yes. Sunk cost fallacy is a tough one for some folks (in this case, he spent the 3.01 on the turn.)
Well… I received an offer of my Howell , gonna and kelce for his Jsn and burrow. Allen is my staying qb. 10t dyno. Idk if that helps you gauge how low or not but there it is lol

I’m buying low.

I’ve been trying to overpay & can’t get him to yes. Sunk cost fallacy is a tough one for some folks (in this case, he spent the 3.01 on the turn.)
Well… I received an offer of my Howell , gonna and kelce for his Jsn and burrow. Allen is my staying qb. 10t dyno. Idk if that helps you gauge how low or not but there it is lol
You have Allen, why would he think Burrow is enticing to you? Is it a SF league?

ATM JSN is a bigger disappointment than Gibbs, what do you think he believes would incentivize you to do that deal? Are you deep at RB for the next few years? Shallow at WR?

I can't see taking that deal on your end unless it's SF then I smash take it.

Last edited:
I’m buying low.

You have Allen, why would he think Burrow is enticing to you? Is it a SF league?

ATM JSN is a bigger disappointment than Gibbs, what do you think he believes would incentive you to do that deal? Are you deep at RB for the next few years? Shallow at WR?

1qb lol

My relevant lineup options are

Allen and howell

Akers, gibbs, jones+Dillon, Kamara+Miller, Mixon

Tyreek, cooper, Dj Moore, maclaurin, pickens

Kelce , andrews , Ferguson.

He offered ME Tyreek for my 23 2nd and Joey bosa right after the 22’ rookie draft party. I accepted… since then he claims that I offered it to him and I ripped him off. I mean I do owe him one but it’s pretty much just ignore me or counter with offers like this. Btw he has hurts and Purdy as his other qbs. I’m not even sure if he’s started burrow other than hurts bye week the last few years.

I’m buying low.

I wouldn't trade Kelce by himself for JSN and Burrow. That's a bad trade even before I saw you had Allen.

I’m buying low.

ATM JSN is a bigger disappointment than Gibbs, what do you think he believes would incentive you to do that deal? Are you deep at RB for the next few years? Shallow at WR?

1qb lol

Allen and howell

He offered ME Tyreek for my 23 2nd and Joey bosa right after the 22’ rookie draft party. I accepted… since then he claims that I offered it to him and I ripped him off. I mean I do owe him one but it’s pretty much just ignore me or counter with offers like this. Btw he has hurts and Purdy as his other qbs. I’m not even sure if he’s started burrow other than hurts bye week the last few years.
No reason to accept that deal then. You need long term RB options more than long term WR options.

I’m buying low.

1qb lol

Allen and howell

No reason to accept that deal then. You need long term RB options more than long term WR options.
I auto rejected. Countered with
Howell
Jones and dillon
Mclaurin
25 1st,2nd,3rd all late presumably.
For
Burrow achane and Jsn.

He left me on read lol

I’m buying low.

I wouldn't trade Kelce by himself for JSN and Burrow. That's a bad trade even before I saw you had Allen.
Especially since I’m in it to win it!!!

I’m buying low.

ATM JSN is a bigger disappointment than Gibbs, what do you think he believes would incentivize you to do that deal? Are you deep at RB for the next few years? Shallow at WR?

Do you think JSN is a bigger disappointment than Gibbs? Gibbs has had opportunities and hasn’t capitalized. And he keeps getting hurt. JSN hasn’t had a shot yet, so we don’t really know anything more than we did 4 months ago.

I had the 1.03 and was hoping like heck that Gibbs fell to me. He didn’t, and I took JSN. But I’m not sure I’d trade JSN for Gibbs straight up right now.

I’m buying low.

Do you think JSN is a bigger disappointment than Gibbs? Gibbs has had opportunities and hasn’t capitalized. And he keeps getting hurt. JSN hasn’t had a shot yet, so we don’t really know anything more than we did 4 months ago.

I had the 1.03 and was hoping like heck that Gibbs fell to me. He didn’t, and I took JSN. But I’m not sure I’d trade JSN for Gibbs straight up right now.
Keeps getting hurt??

I’m buying low.

Keeps getting hurt??
Probably a bad choice of words. But I’m pretty sure he had a preseason ankle that kept him out a bit. And now a hammy. So it’s not like he’s proving to be an iron man out of the gate.

Gibbs has missed 2 games in a row so if you want to get technical, this Sunday would be 21 days since he last saw action
Hope that's enough time to process some things and be ready to GO! on Sunday

Gibbs has missed 2 games in a row so if you want to get technical, this Sunday would be 21 days since he last saw action
Need him.

I acquired him a couple weeks ago for this exact reason as a Montgomery owner.

Haven't heard boo from Campbell on this though. Hoping he sheds light on Gibbs and Montgomery whenever his next presser is.

Haven't heard boo from Campbell on this though. Hoping he sheds light on Gibbs and Montgomery whenever his next presser is.

Think he only speaks to the media on Wednesdays coming off road games. Typically has a Monday podium session if they were home the day before, and another on most Fridays.

Calls into 97.1 Ticket Tuesday a.m. and occasionally drops info there but it’s a pretty light hearted segment, no tough Qs or follow up, doesn’t always go over injuries.
I have ben a huge Dan Campbell fan since the day he took over the Miami Dolphins after Incognito-Gate and a "Phantom Board" declared by owner Stephen Ross saying Tony Dungy, Curtis Martin and Dan Marino were summoned to come heal the Miami Dolphins locker room...that never happened of course.

-Campbell takes over in Week 5/6 of 2015 after Miami loses in London to the NY Jets dropping to 1-3 on the season and fired Dumbo/Joe Philbin
What is the 1st thing Dan Campbell does as Head Coach to the Miami Dolphins on their 1st Day of Practice?
Anyone...Anyone???
-That's Right! He runs the Oklahoma Drill in practice and I think it has since been outlawed in the NFL but I would have to double check.
And what happened that weekend? They destroy the Tennessee Titans 38-10 and then Dan the Man leaves for New Orleans for 5 yrs as an Asst Head Coach to Sean Payton and the amount of knowledge he has in his head and the playbook he took with him was worth it's weight in gold. He took on a monumental turnaround and so far I would say he's doing quite well.

I don't think they can go far with just Monty and ARSB but it's slowly coming together and stronger than ever.
Campbell is the biggest reason I am pulling for the Lions to be relevant and remain relevant for years to come.

Gibbs practiced full on the Wednesday and Thursday after the GB game but on Friday was only limited and news of the hamstring injury broke, so I'm guessing it happened that Thursday or Friday, which would make this Sunday only 16 or 17 days away from the injury. I'm still optimistic since according to Gibbs last week there was still a chance that he might practice last Friday and didn't rule out playing vs Tampa before then. Of course there's so much BS in media talk that his statement must be taken with a grain of salt. If he was at all close last week, another week should have a decent chance of getting him all the way.

The stakes for Gibbs' return this Sunday are doubled. The game against the Ravens is an opportunity for Gibbs to not only get an outsized workload but also to make a big impact on the game that would encourage Campbell to expand his role when Monty returns and for all we know Monty may only miss this week. Gibbs had 18 touches when Monty was out vs the Falcons but although he didn't have a bad game he didn't sizzle as often as he did in his touches vs KC. He had one big 21 yard run and was held in check besides that.

Last edited:
Gibbs practiced full on the Wednesday and Thursday after the GB game but on Friday was only limited and news of the hamstring injury broke, so I'm guessing it happened that Thursday or Friday, which would make this Sunday only 16 or 17 days away from the injury. I'm still optimistic since according to Gibbs last week there was still a chance that he might practice last Friday and didn't rule out playing vs Tampa before then. Of course there's so much BS in media talk that his statement must be taken with a grain of salt. If he was at all close last week, another week should have a decent chance of getting him all the way.

The stakes for Gibbs' return this Sunday are doubled since who knows how long Monty will remain out. The game against the Ravens is an opportunity for Gibbs to not only get an outsized workload but also to make a big impact on the game that would encourage Campbell to expand his role when Monty returns. Gibbs had 18 touches when Monty was out vs the Falcons but although he didn't have a bad game he didn't sizzle as often as he did in his touches vs KC. He has one big 21 yard run and was held in check besides that.
ATL Run D is pretty damn good too. Think Gibbs was 17 for 85 maybe? That's decent against that run D.

There is certainly a non-zero chance that Monty sits out week 7 and 8, and Gibbs goes off. Maybe not take the starting job away levels, but enough to make it a bit of a 50-50 mess when Monty gets back.

Well, I hope this isn't a poor sign for Gibbs availability:

See new posts

Conversation​

View attachment 4301
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

With injuries in the backfield, the #Lions are re-signing RB Mo Ibrahim to their practice squad, per his agent
@mattleistt

9:45 AM · Oct 17, 2023
·
Views
I don’t think it says a ton about Gibbs either way. Lions have liked suiting up 3 RBs and now D-Mo and Knight are out.

Yes, but Mo-Ibra is in

See new posts

Conversation​

View attachment 4301
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

With injuries in the backfield, the #Lions are re-signing RB Mo Ibrahim to their practice squad, per his agent
@mattleistt

·
Views
I don’t think it says a ton about Gibbs either way. Lions have liked suiting up 3 RBs and now D-Mo and Knight are out.

Yes, but Mo-Ibra is in
I am somewhat familiar Ibrahim as he played for the Gophers and I watched a bunch of their games.

He doesnt really have any special traits aside from having good vision and technique getting the most out of the ability he does have.

He does hold a lot of records for the Gophers and was an important part of them winning some games at times. Part of why he has some records is because he played for them for 5 seasons.

That said he played behind Rodney Smith in 2019 and Smith was a undrafted free agent who did play briefly in the NFL but ended up going to the CFL after only a couple chances to play in the NFL. Smith had more speed than Ibrahim.

The Lions did sign Ibrahim as a UDFA so obviously they like him, but he was not able to make their team as a rookie.

So now he gets another shot with the Lions and I wish him the best but I am not sure if he will even be on their active roster. This is just about them needing some more depth.

I realize your post was probobly meant as a joke, but since I knew some stuff about Ibrahim I figured I would share.

His play style is kind of as a power RB between the tackles but he is not very big, fast or powerful by NFL standards.

See new posts

Conversation​

View attachment 4301
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

@mattleistt

·
Views

Yes, but Mo-Ibra is in
I am somewhat familiar Ibrahim as he played for the Gophers and I watched a bunch of their games.

He doesnt really have any special traits aside from having good vision and technique getting the most out of the ability he does have.

He does hold a lot of records for the Gophers and was an important part of them winning some games at times. Part of why he has some records is because he played for them for 5 seasons.

That said he played behind Rodney Smith in 2019 and Smith was a undrafted free agent who did play briefly in the NFL but ended up going to the CFL after only a couple chances to play in the NFL. Smith had more speed than Ibrahim.

The Lions did sign Ibrahim as a UDFA so obviously they like him, but he was not able to make their team as a rookie.

So now he gets another shot with the Lions and I wish him the best but I am not sure if he will even be on their active roster. This is just about them needing some more depth.

I realize your post was probobly meant as a joke, but since I knew some stuff about Ibrahim I figured I would share.

His play style is kind of as a power RB between the tackles but he is not very big, fast or powerful by NFL standards.

Thanks @Biabreakable

Mo Ibrahim was a priority UDFA signing, think he got $100K bonus - equivalent to a 7th rounder.

He sat out OTAs and minicamp bc he was rehabbing (knee I think.) Impressed in TC, not so much in preseason. 4 ATT 9 YARDS. In his defense none of the top 6 OL played a snap & our backup OL played terrible all 3 games.

He got hurt in the X game & they cut him with an injury settlement a week or so before cut down day. They had a spot bc OL Dan Skipper signed to the 53-man leaving a spot open on the practice squad.

He won’t suit up IMO bc he does not play Special Teams. RB2 behind Gibbs will be C Reynolds - a 4-phase STer who saw a season high in offensive snaps last week & a season low on Special Teams. Devine Ozigbo took over Craig’s 4-phase role. He will be the RB3 Sunday.

They have dressed 4 RBs less than a handful of times in Dan Campbell’s reign. Mo won’t be called up unless we have another injury.

Now, that’s the probable scenario. However, in Detroit the backups and 16 guys on the Practice Squad are told repeatedly “if you put tape out in practice, we’ll call you up. We expect you to be ready.”

Their mindset is they have a 69 player roster and they need every one of them. If you’re a starter and you have a bad week of practice, you might not dress on Sunday (Isaiah Buggs this year.) If you’re a practice squad player and you are balling out in your reps, you’ll get called up and see the field (James Houston Iv last season.)

If Mo has good practices they could call him up. I don’t think they want to use him at BAL but he could def come up for the Raiders MNF if Monty is still out (likely.)

Detroit has had 20+ players miss games from injuries, 7 starters have missed at least 1 game, 6 season ending injuries. I don’t know if there is another team that embodies Next Man Up better. It is a mindset and it is a point of emphasis. Our bench & PS guys are great at coming in doing their job. They don’t make adjustments bc a backup is in there, you’re expected to step it up. It’s beautiful.
Curious what your POV on C. Reynolds is?

I own both Gibbs and Monty and hoping Gibbs can step in and take the lion's share of the work.

If not, I'm not sure that Reynolds can produce more than other middling talent either on my roster or available like D. Foreman, K. Ingram, etc.

After next week is the bye week too so I'd think Montgomery is back the week after.

I did look at his game log from 2021 and he did have a couple nice games in there when he received the touches.

All that said, I've got issues to address, and if Reynolds doesn't really move the needle I'm thinking of passing.

For clarity, I was (mostly) joking with the Mo-Ibra comment above. I do expect complete meltdowns though, all over the fantasy world if somehow C-Ren or Mo-Ib are the next to keep Gibby from his highly anticipated rookie season fantasy glory. And FTR, I was highly interested in Gibson predraft. I just got lucky in that someone else bought into him even more than I did after watching that Lions draft day video!

See new posts

Conversation​

View attachment 4301
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

@mattleistt

·
Views

Yes, but Mo-Ibra is in

Thanks @Biabreakable

Mo Ibrahim was a priority UDFA signing, think he got $100K bonus - equivalent to a 7th rounder.

He sat out OTAs and minicamp bc he was rehabbing (knee I think.) Impressed in TC, not so much in preseason. 4 ATT 9 YARDS. In his defense none of the top 6 OL played a snap & our backup OL played terrible all 3 games.

He got hurt in the X game & they cut him with an injury settlement a week or so before cut down day. They had a spot bc OL Dan Skipper signed to the 53-man leaving a spot open on the practice squad.

He won’t suit up IMO bc he does not play Special Teams. RB2 behind Gibbs will be C Reynolds - a 4-phase STer who saw a season high in offensive snaps last week & a season low on Special Teams. Devine Ozigbo took over Craig’s 4-phase role. He will be the RB3 Sunday.

They have dressed 4 RBs less than a handful of times in Dan Campbell’s reign. Mo won’t be called up unless we have another injury.

Now, that’s the probable scenario. However, in Detroit the backups and 16 guys on the Practice Squad are told repeatedly “if you put tape out in practice, we’ll call you up. We expect you to be ready.”

Their mindset is they have a 69 player roster and they need every one of them. If you’re a starter and you have a bad week of practice, you might not dress on Sunday (Isaiah Buggs this year.) If you’re a practice squad player and you are balling out in your reps, you’ll get called up and see the field (James Houston Iv last season.)

If Mo has good practices they could call him up. I don’t think they want to use him at BAL but he could def come up for the Raiders MNF if Monty is still out (likely.)

Detroit has had 20+ players miss games from injuries, 7 starters have missed at least 1 game, 6 season ending injuries. I don’t know if there is another team that embodies Next Man Up better. It is a mindset and it is a point of emphasis. Our bench & PS guys are great at coming in doing their job. They don’t make adjustments bc a backup is in there, you’re expected to step it up. It’s beautiful.
Curious what your POV on C. Reynolds is?

I own both Gibbs and Monty and hoping Gibbs can step in and take the lion's share of the work.

If not, I'm not sure that Reynolds can produce more than other middling talent either on my roster or available like D. Foreman, K. Ingram, etc.

After next week is the bye week too so I'd think Montgomery is back the week after.

I did look at his game log from 2021 and he did have a couple nice games in there when he received the touches.

All that said, I've got issues to address, and if Reynolds doesn't really move the needle I'm thinking of passing.

One of the Lions best special teamers.

Gibbs will see the vast majority of the work. Craig is a great story on multiple levels.* But other than two weeks in late 2021 and the last drive of the Panthers game Week 5 he's never been productive. I expect nothing from him except a couple touches.

*on so many levels:
  • 2600 yards rushing at Kutztown University, 5200 all-purpose yards
  • brother has been incarcerated for 15 years (3x and you're out drug conviction) and has never seen him play
  • tried to come out for a breather after two long runs late in the game Week 5 but Montgomery and the RB coach waved him back in; this happened, and #5 came all the way down to the end zone to bear hug him
  • made the mother****ing block of the year two days ago
Could make a movie about this guy.
I'd watch that movie...

...but sounds like I shouldn't bother trying to pick him up lol.

You sound super confident in Gibbs. You seem to have your ear to the DET ground. Crossing fingers he's full go.

See new posts

Conversation​

View attachment 4301
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

@mattleistt

·
Views

Yes, but Mo-Ibra is in

Thanks @Biabreakable

Appologies to all for the digression here about Ibrahim.

I dont know what his injury was with the Lions as far as why he did not make the team as a rookie, but in 2021 he ruptured his achilles in the Gophers season opener vs Ohio State.

He returned to the Gophers in 2022 and had 320 rushing attempts 1665 yards and 20 TD in 12 games for his final college season.

I know some of us are interested in information about RB that have recovered from this injury and have been successful after that as we do not have a lot of examples of RB doing so or how long that takes. Its harder to find examples from the college level of play.

Ibrahim is a RB who has done this. His best season was in 2022 following the injury by far. He was 23 years old at the time of the injury and had a full year to recover as it happened so early the previous season. He is 25 years old now.

He hasnt caught many passes in his career only 22 total in 5 college seasons.

You sound super confident in Gibbs. You seem to have your ear to the DET ground. Crossing fingers he's full go.

I can say that one of my greatest flaws is my optimism that that everything is working together for good. The long arc of the universe truly does bend toward justice. My 57 seasons of being a loyal & passionate Lions fan will one day be rewarded with a Super Bowl championship.

It is noteworthy they have never given me rationale reasons for being a Lions fan. In fact, I am the textbook definition, the living embodiment of, fanaticism.

Gibbs might ball out in Baltimore and make a splashy national introduction on MNF a week later at Ford Field vs the Raiders.

Or he will be just another celebrated college player whose game never translated to the NFL level. I have no special insight either way. We are all going to find out together.

I know this much…
  • Sheila Ford Hamp
  • Chris Spielman
  • Brad Holmes
  • Dan Campbell
…these four remarkable people have engineered a transformation of the franchise’s culture. It has been amazing to watch unfold.

This team is tight. In this organization, everyone matters. When the grounds crew at Ford Field converts the venue from a concert stage into an NFL caliber field on record time, the head coach brings it up the next Monday before he talks about his team or the game they just played.

Jahmyr Gibbs is their guy. They rated him higher than Bijan. Nearly everyone thought they were idiots. Waste of precious draft capital on a low value position. Exacerbated by taking the next 3 lowest value positions (outside of special teams) with the next 3 draft choices: ILB, TE, box Safety. Then a day 2 QB who can’t play for at least 6 months. Finished Day 2 of the draft with their 6th trade in two days…to do what? Take a project IDL from a small school who most people projected to go in the 6th round? WTH is going on in Detroit?

Why did the war room explode when they took the 12th pick? To see they subsequently use him as a change of pace satellite back? None of this makes sense.

Consider this: the first two drafts were HR after HR. They’ve earned the right to go there own way WRT a draft class they thought only had 14 first round grades - and those 14 include all four of the 1st/2nd round players they took.

The two second rounders burst on to the scene playing pro bowl level. The two first rounders are part-time contributors who have small roles, don’t start, and they feel no sense of urgency to justify the picks by throwing them into the lineup.

They didn’t care what the draft experts consensus said. They don’t care what you think the usage should be. They have a vision, they have a plan.

You know what they care about? Winning. 7 of the last 8 road games. 13-3 overall in the last 16.

They do things differently. ****ing A man, two days they gave a locker room game ball to the punter. What?

It is what it is. Just enjoy it. They don’t care what you think. Given they just might be the most complete team in pro football today, I don't think I as a fan (or a Gibbs owner of three days) should care what anyone in this thread says. It’s not your money, and you don’t do this for a living. They do.

I gave up Jordan Addison (my WR4) Saturday straight up for Gibbs. I don’t need either one today. I do need Gibbs to be balling out from Thanksgiving onward.

The Lions don’t need Gibbs, Campbell or Jamo peaking in September or October. They want them on a slow climb ascension that has them peaking in December and January.

Lord willing and the creek don’t rise, maybe even February.
So you’re saying there’s a chance!

I can say that one of my greatest flaws is my optimism that that everything is working together for good. The long arc of the universe truly does bend toward justice. My 57 seasons of being a loyal & passionate Lions fan will one day be rewarded with a Super Bowl championship.

It is noteworthy they have never given me rationale reasons for being a Lions fan. In fact, I am the textbook definition, the living embodiment of, fanaticism.

Gibbs might ball out in Baltimore and make a splashy national introduction on MNF a week later at Ford Field vs the Raiders.

Or he will be just another celebrated college player whose game never translated to the NFL level. I have no special insight either way. We are all going to find out together.

I know this much…
  • Sheila Ford Hamp
  • Chris Spielman
  • Brad Holmes
  • Dan Campbell
…these four remarkable people have engineered a transformation of the franchise’s culture. It has been amazing to watch unfold.

This team is tight. In this organization, everyone matters. When the grounds crew at Ford Field converts the venue from a concert stage into an NFL caliber field on record time, the head coach brings it up the next Monday before he talks about his team or the game they just played.

Jahmyr Gibbs is their guy. They rated him higher than Bijan. Nearly everyone thought they were idiots. Waste of precious draft capital on a low value position. Exacerbated by taking the next 3 lowest value positions (outside of special teams) with the next 3 draft choices: ILB, TE, box Safety. Then a day 2 QB who can’t play for at least 6 months. Finished Day 2 of the draft with their 6th trade in two days…to do what? Take a project IDL from a small school who most people projected to go in the 6th round? WTH is going on in Detroit?

Why did the war room explode when they took the 12th pick? To see they subsequently use him as a change of pace satellite back? None of this makes sense.

Consider this: the first two drafts were HR after HR. They’ve earned the right to go there own way WRT a draft class they thought only had 14 first round grades - and those 14 include all four of the 1st/2nd round players they took.

The two second rounders burst on to the scene playing pro bowl level. The two first rounders are part-time contributors who have small roles, don’t start, and they feel no sense of urgency to justify the picks by throwing them into the lineup.

They didn’t care what the draft experts consensus said. They don’t care what you think the usage should be. They have a vision, they have a plan.

You know what they care about? Winning. 7 of the last 8 road games. 13-3 overall in the last 16.

They do things differently. ****ing A man, two days they gave a locker room game ball to the punter. What?

It is what it is. Just enjoy it. They don’t care what you think. Given they just might be the most complete team in pro football today, I don't think I as a fan (or a Gibbs owner of three days) should care what anyone in this thread says. It’s not your money, and you don’t do this for a living. They do.

I gave up Jordan Addison (my WR4) Saturday straight up for Gibbs. I don’t need either one today. I do need Gibbs to be balling out from Thanksgiving onward.

The Lions don’t need Gibbs, Campbell or Jamo peaking in September or October. They want them on a slow climb ascension that has them peaking in December and January.

Ha. That was great.

I envy you. As a Detroit fan, you're finally in a good position. The future is bright.

I'm a NE fan. Things are coming to an end, but there's no way I'm complaining. I watched in misery starting in the mid 70s and was tortured for a couple decades...and then Bledsoe got nailed and the door swung open for Brady.

I love Campbell. Hope DET can go on its own run starting now.

I know this much…
  • Sheila Ford Hamp
  • Chris Spielman
  • Brad Holmes
  • Dan Campbell

I just want to say its nice to see you feeling good about the team.

I recall our conversations from a few years back before Campbell was the coach where you were not sure coaches could make a difference for any team.

Having the never used pencil behind his ear head coach can do that to a fan.

Happy for you and enjoy it as long as it lasts.

The Fantasy Source
@FantasySource_

INJURY UPDATE: Jahmyr Gibbs (hamstring) trending in the right direction for a Week 7 return vs
@Ravens

Yeah MCDC said today he feels like he was close Sunday, then he ran a little today. Coach feels like he should be able to go Vs the Ravens.

I doubt they will over work Gibby this week. I see Reynolds getting at least half the available carries.
i agree with you on this, doesnt seem like they will give him 20 carries coming off a hammy issue. Seems like a terrible move.

The Fantasy Source
@FantasySource_

INJURY UPDATE: Jahmyr Gibbs (hamstring) trending in the right direction for a Week 7 return vs
@Ravens

Yeah MCDC said today he feels like he was close Sunday, then he ran a little today. Coach feels like he should be able to go Vs the Ravens.

I doubt they will over work Gibby this week. I see Reynolds getting at least half the available carries.
i agree with you on this, doesnt seem like they will give him 20 carries coming off a hammy issue. Seems like a terrible move.
They did pound Monty off his injury though, 33 Carries in a blowout . Which in and of itself
Might not be a gibby endorsement but I feel Like Campbell is old school

The Fantasy Source
@FantasySource_

@Ravens

They did pound Monty off his injury though, 33 Carries in a blowout . Which in and of itself
Yeah, Campbell could be a guy that says, "if medical says you're good to go, you're good to go."

I remember being shocked by Montgomery's usage back from injury and he's the pound the line guy. At least Gibbs is more of a slasher and far less risk catching passes in the flat.

The Fantasy Source
@FantasySource_

@Ravens

Yeah, Campbell could be a guy that says, "if medical says you're good to go, you're good to go."

I remember being shocked by Montgomery's usage back from injury and he's the pound the line guy. At least Gibbs is more of a slasher and far less risk catching passes in the flat.
Hey now. Let Bobby be happy about the coach for awhile he has earned it.

(But yes maybe he should be more careful with touch management of injured players).

It was an important game to beat the Packers and perhaps send a message that there is a new Sherriff in the division.

Users who are viewing this thread