What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Steven Jackson StL (2 Viewers)

Why does anyone use FOX sports as a credible source? They really were on their game today. I use to work their and I hate that place. Bunch of clueless jackels.
I hope you weren't one of their copy editors. ;)
Sorry I'm answering questions on the Assistant coach. I'll call you for an English composition lesson as soon as I finish their.
I was just having some fun. No need to get irked. :)

I am going with Faulk over S Jax - it may be his last game and have him pumped up. Jax is not the toughest and one hard hit on that hip would send him to the bench with a big fat zero. I hate playing conservative Kotite ball but I can't afford a goose egg - Faulk should be good for at least a few pts. If Jax plays the whole game he will likely get the TDs unless Marshall turns back the clock and breaks one. There was a time when a Faulk/Ricky Williams backfield would have cost you 2 top 5 picks - today they come deep off my bench to win me my title game!!! What drama!

I am going with Faulk over S Jax - it may be his last game and have him pumped up. Jax is not the toughest and one hard hit on that hip would send him to the bench with a big fat zero. I hate playing conservative Kotite ball but I can't afford a goose egg - Faulk should be good for at least a few pts. If Jax plays the whole game he will likely get the TDs unless Marshall turns back the clock and breaks one.

There was a time when a Faulk/Ricky Williams backfield would have cost you 2 top 5 picks - today they come deep off my bench to win me my title game!!! What drama!
Replying to my own post - guess I didn't avoid the goose egg after all! :bag: :wall: :wall:

I put in Faulk at the last minute over S-Jax. With Faulks 9 receptions our PPR league has them scoring the exact same point total (13.9). Should have played Julius Jones though!

Users who are viewing this thread