What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reggie Bush even worth a roster spot (1 Viewer)

trade for Reggie Bush. It will be by week three, when some gup in your league is dancing around his living room and pummeling you with texts about what a genius he is and how badly he's demolishing you in this week's games due to the explosive stat-compiling machine that is Reggie Bush. It's difficult to recover from that sort of thing. So wise up, because a bird in the hand is worth less than a hawk with the Bush.
It's week 4. :confused:

Reggie Bush went to the wrong team. He needed to go to a pass heavy team such as the Patriots, the Bills, or the Chargers. Miami's gonna ruin his career...

'LargeMouthBass said:
Reggie Bush went to the wrong team. He needed to go to a pass heavy team such as the Patriots, the Bills, or the Chargers. Miami's gonna ruin his career...
Or a team like the Saints?

'LargeMouthBass said:
Or a team like the Saints?
I get what you're saying... but he has been a very good Fantasy player when he was with the Saints in PPR leagues. I think thats where some of this argument comes from. He will likely produce good fantasy numbers if given the workload, but he doesn't give his team very good NFL RB production ( so why would he get the workload? ). He's a much better fantasy player than a football player.Some of the stats you posted earlier surprised me. I knew he wasn't a great RB, so his YPC wasn't a shock, but he's had a often repeated reputation of being a very good receiving back. That's backed up with his catch totals. He can catch the ball, but his career YPR numbers are much lower than I would have thought. After you posted his 7.3 YPR, I looked at a few pass catching RBs career numbers ( Westbrook, M. Faulk, K. Faulk, L. Centers - just a few off the top of my head ). All of them are in the mid 8s to low 9s in YPR.

Users who are viewing this thread