What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reggie Bush's Pro Day (1 Viewer)

Think he'll move the bar? I would guess that not to be his strong suite but you never know. He could still be a 20+ rep guy, but simply not be as big (ala Bell). If he moves the bar, I say 18 reps.

Also, legitimate 4.4 speed. If he's in the track shoes, as so many are nowadays, he should catch a high 4.3 too - like 4.38. Similar to Williams.

Think he'll move the bar? I would guess that not to be his strong suite but you never know. He could still be a 20+ rep guy, but simply not be as big (ala Bell). If he moves the bar, I say 18 reps.

Also, legitimate 4.4 speed. If he's in the track shoes, as so many are nowadays, he should catch a high 4.3 too - like 4.38. Similar to Williams.
Bush could very well crack 4.0 in the short-shuttle. Acceleration is the name of his game.It will be interesting to see if Bush can unseat DeAngelo's jaw-dropping 6.57 in the long-shuttle.

He will be faster than a speeding bullet , able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...etc. etc. etc.

When is the pro day?
this Sunday (April 1st)Along with LenDale White and Matt Leinart
April 1st is actually this Saturday
April 2

# Southern California (Weight-lifting portion will be at Heritage Hall; 40-yard dash and on-field testing will take place at Cromwell Track & Field, which is adjacent to Heritage Hall. Junior Day also will be held this day.)

When is the pro day?
this Sunday (April 1st)Along with LenDale White and Matt Leinart
April 1st is actually this Saturday
April 2

# Southern California (Weight-lifting portion will be at Heritage Hall; 40-yard dash and on-field testing will take place at Cromwell Track & Field, which is adjacent to Heritage Hall. Junior Day also will be held this day.)
Unfortunately, this is closed to the public. Rumor from the athletic department is that they are expecting 150 scouts, owners, coaches and team personnel. Wow! :eek:

Bush said he will perform these drills: the 40-yard dash, the vertical jump and the standard 225-pound bench press. He laughed when asked to predict a 40-yard time, then declined, saying only that he wants to run "really fast." He did however, make a friendly steak-dinner wager with a reporter as to whether he can hit 40 inches in the vertical jump.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2393410

Last edited by a moderator:
He'll cure cancer.

He'll turn Ellen, Rosie, and Melissa Etheridge straight, while at the same time turning Colin Ferrell gay.

He'll complete 40 passes in a row, to himself, while somehow also managing to intercept himself each time.

He'll get nominated and accepted to the pro-football HOF after this workout, it'll be so amazing.

He'll cure cancer.He'll turn Ellen, Rosie, and Melissa Etheridge straight, while at the same time turning Colin Ferrell gay.He'll complete 40 passes in a row, to himself, while somehow also managing to intercept himself each time.He'll get nominated and accepted to the pro-football HOF after this workout, it'll be so amazing.
Let's not get carried away. I doubt he throws on his Pro-day. Everything else sounds about right.

I predict disappointment. I think he is one of those player who is instinctively good in changing pace and direction which goes far beyond his performance on a standard test. So some will end up disappointed that he didn't crush the tests.

I don't know what Barry Sanders did on the tests, but I suspect his game performance was much superior to what his tests would have predicted.

I just don't see why he'd do anything today.

Show up, say, "thanks for coming, you already know I'm the #1 pick. See you in New York."

I just don't see why he'd do anything today.

Show up, say, "thanks for coming, you already know I'm the #1 pick. See you in New York."
Yes but if has a 40" vertical jump today, he can win a free steak. ;)

I predict disappointment. I think he is one of those player who is instinctively good in changing pace and direction which goes far beyond his performance on a standard test. So some will end up disappointed that he didn't crush the tests.

I don't know what Barry Sanders did on the tests, but I suspect his game performance was much superior to what his tests would have predicted.
:goodposting: I'm not really sure what he can do to help himself during his Pro Day.

Actually, I don't think there was anything at all that was disappointed about Barry's workout numbers what so ever. Still, that is a good point. A lot of people will not be impressed no matter how great the numbers are IMO.

:goodposting: I'm not really sure what he can do to help himself during his Pro Day.
:bye:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I predict disappointment.  I think he is one of those player who is instinctively good in changing pace and direction which goes far beyond his performance on a standard test.  So some will end up disappointed that he didn't crush the tests.

:own3d:

I predict disappointment.  I think he is one of those player who is instinctively good in changing pace and direction which goes far beyond his performance on a standard test.  So some will end up disappointed that he didn't crush the tests.

:lmao: :goodposting: Dude = :eek: every time he does something.

Users who are viewing this thread