What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rev Up The Knowshon Moreno Bandwagon This Week (1 Viewer)

So, are we all still on the Moreno bandwagon when they go to Philly?
Uhm...hell no.
:thumbup: I've pretty much seen nothing this year that has impressed me about Moreno. He's just an average back and has been outplayed by Buckhalter all year long.
Add to that Buckhalter practised today and he said he will play this week. When Buckhalter plays this is a true platoon situation and Buckhlater of course has the added motivation of going up against his former team.Moreno also isn't used much as a receiver when the Broncos are behind which is probably likely to happen in this game.If Fargas is out I will definitely start Michael Bush over Moreno this week.
:goodposting: Here's the only thing I saw on Buckhalter, still seems iffy, though:
(RotoWire) Buckhalter (ankle) was limited at practice Wednesday, the Broncos' official site reports.Analysis: Buckhalter seems to have a shot to play this week and the Broncos can use all the help they can get Sunday against his old team, the Eagles. More on his status Thursday.

The real thing going for Moreno is that he still seems to get a good number of touches, even when Buckhalter is there. Sure, a bunch of them go nowhere. Sure, the rookie wall was built in Philly. But, dang... Hmmm...

He's just not going to be THAT guy. He will never be an elite RB.

If you HAVE to play him, then play him.

ANY other options, use them.

He looks like an little boy out there who's dad is the coach.

sure he MIGHT, i say .04 chance to find paydirt, but the yards will not be there.

He's just not going to be THAT guy. He will never be an elite RB.If you HAVE to play him, then play him.ANY other options, use them. He looks like an little boy out there who's dad is the coach.sure he MIGHT, i say .04 chance to find paydirt, but the yards will not be there.
It's too early to say that he will never be an elite RB but I agree with pretty much everything else.He has put up 80+ yards in 6 consecutive games, with or without Buckhalter, so you should probably expect around the same. And I think BigA meant 40% chance of a TD (Moreno's average on the season) not 4%

He's just not going to be THAT guy. He will never be an elite RB.If you HAVE to play him, then play him.ANY other options, use them. He looks like an little boy out there who's dad is the coach.sure he MIGHT, i say .04 chance to find paydirt, but the yards will not be there.
It's too early to say that he will never be an elite RB but I agree with pretty much everything else.He has put up 80+ yards in 6 consecutive games, with or without Buckhalter, so you should probably expect around the same. And I think BigA meant 40% chance of a TD (Moreno's average on the season) not 4%
No way you should expect 80 yards this week.Most of those games were against average to poor run defenses.This week he is against a good defense and the OL for Denver just isnt creating many holes right now either.I think Moreno will get about 40 yards this week.

Users who are viewing this thread