What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RIP James Avery/Uncle Phil (1 Viewer)

so does he make next years tribute or does he get shut out?

His greatest role... driving instructor in License to Drive....for James Avery....the coffee.....is empty...

Also was voice of Shredder in the good Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
fantasycurse42 said:
Smack Tripper said:

His greatest role... driving instructor in License to Drive....for James Avery....the coffee.....is empty...
You beat me to it!!

Amazing scene:

Who'd have thought the fat, middle-aged, black guy would outlive the skinny white kid?

fantasycurse42 said:

You beat me to it!!

Amazing scene:

Forgot that Corey Haim was dead. Can't keep track anymore.

That scene where Will goes off about his Dad not being there is great.
The above scene combined with Jesse Spano's "I'm So Excited" are two of the most riveting moments in television history. Each is powerful for different reasons but both are top of the echelon when it comes to acting. Crying just thinking of those. So, powerful.

That scene where Will goes off about his Dad not being there is great.
The above scene combined with Jesse Spano's "I'm So Excited" are two of the most riveting moments in television history. Each is powerful for different reasons but both are top of the echelon when it comes to acting. Crying just thinking of those. So, powerful.
neither compare to anything Dana Brody pulled off

Users who are viewing this thread