What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Road Ben vs Phil standard scoring (1 Viewer)

move silent

Footballguy
Would like to get some opinions for a quarterback to start this week in my standard league. Do I go with road Ben or rivers? Scoring includes bonus points for yardage of the TD. Thank you for any info anyone provides. I’m leaving more towards Ben but he’s on the road and Phil can rack up some yardage when playing from behind. 

The road thing is a little overrated. Ben's numbers in primetime games regardless of where they are played is pristine. Tampa/Pittsburgh should be a shootout, I think its possible Rams/Chargers is a lot lower scoring than people think, those are 2 solid defenses(Rams are arguably the best, west of Jacksonville) so I kind of think this is an easier call than it appears.

Thank you the replies. I agree with the overrated but it does always make me nervous. I also expected chargers to be playing from behind so I figured ba be getting chucked around some as well. I will go Big Ben. Thank you for the analysis trav and thank you as well beer

Users who are viewing this thread