What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roaf Fustrated with Chief's Season (1 Viewer)

CA_7

Footballguy
Great news for LJ, Gonzo and other KC players

Most of all, the Chiefs wondered how a season that started so promising, with a season-opening shellacking of the Jets, could end so abruptly. Warfield relayed a story of a conversation he had with left tackle Willie Roaf, an 11-time Pro Bowler who had contemplated retirement.Roaf told Warfield how frustrated he was in how the season ended so badly after the team had played so well in stretches. He said he couldn’t leave like that.
LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

Most of all, the Chiefs wondered how a season that started so promising, with a season-opening shellacking of the Jets, could end so abruptly. Warfield relayed a story of a conversation he had with left tackle Willie Roaf, an 11-time Pro Bowler who had contemplated retirement.

Roaf told Warfield how frustrated he was in how the season ended so badly after the team had played so well in stretches. He said he couldn’t leave like that.
LINK
I always take these with a grain of salt. He's a few days away from a great Chiefs team barely losing a playoff spot. He's going to be emotional and charged. Better if he says something like this a few months from now when he's settled down and thinking clearly about his options. That's not to say he won't be back, but I wouldn't expect him to say much different.

Seems like the stretches they played well in where the ones where they had Roaf in the lineup. I don't have the stats, but as a Gonzo owner, it seemed like they were a different team with him playing instead of watching.

Most of all, the Chiefs wondered how a season that started so promising, with a season-opening shellacking of the Jets, could end so abruptly. Warfield relayed a story of a conversation he had with left tackle Willie Roaf, an 11-time Pro Bowler who had contemplated retirement.

Roaf told Warfield how frustrated he was in how the season ended so badly after the team had played so well in stretches. He said he couldn’t leave like that.
LINK
:blackdot: This is somthing that I will keeping my Eye on. LJ finished #2 FF points for RB's this year. IF the entire OL comes back (Depending on the HC) You going to have make case of picking him #1.

Users who are viewing this thread