What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rodgers for josh doctson matt ryan and 1.11 (1 Viewer)

a lot depends on the scoring and what the rest of your team looks like but on face value I'd go with doctsom/ryan and 1.11

a lot depends on the scoring and what the rest of your team looks like but on face value I'd go with doctsom/ryan and 1.11
I like this answer, but scoring and roster space could be a huge factor. In a 12 team start 1 qb league I wouldn't pay more than like 1.07 for a guy like Rodgers. Qb is the easiest spot to replace in these leagues.

I like this answer, but scoring and roster space could be a huge factor. In a 12 team start 1 qb league I wouldn't pay more than like 1.07 for a guy like Rodgers. Qb is the easiest spot to replace in these leagues.
Serviceable qb play is easy to replace.  Perennial top 3 qb play is not easily replaced.  I would much rather keep Rodgers over that package of players.  Nothing in that offer is impactful.  Keep Rodgers

This a classic 4 quarters for 1 dollar type deal that I just can't stand.  It's very unlikely that the 1.11 pick will become a star.   Doctson hasn't shown that he can be a WR1...plus his situation in 2018 is completely unknown.  Ryan is a good NFL QB, but an average fantasy QB, it was clear that 2016 was a career year that will never be duplicated.

Keep Rodgers.

Users who are viewing this thread