What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Running Back Trivia (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it's a mother####er when someone gets the answer right. i guessed it, he told me it was wrong, i looked it up, and i was right. so what the ####?
I do not agree with Imp's approach but I agree with the underlying idea. You did NOT get the correct answer, I thought you meant Taylor and so did anyone who read your post. I do not see that you have any reason to lie, unless you are a dateless, friendless, sad, lonely, bitter little-boy, so you probably did intend to say Brockington but you did not say Brockington, or any name for that matter, and there is no reason for anyone to think that you did.That dude who played for GB in the late 60s??

You might as well have said

That guy who played football for that team back then and was really good.

:thumbdown: harrier's defense.
what the #### do i care--i knew the person, name took a little bit to come to me, i searched for him, and i was right. so i gave it as my answer again. that's the point of this, right? if you know the answer, give it?
You were wrong...again... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yeah, it's a mother####er when someone gets the answer right.  i guessed it, he told me it was wrong, i looked it up, and i was right.  so what the ####?
I do not agree with Imp's approach but I agree with the underlying idea. You did NOT get the correct answer, I thought you meant Taylor and so did anyone who read your post. I do not see that you have any reason to lie, unless you are a dateless, friendless, sad, lonely, bitter little-boy, so you probably did intend to say Brockington but you did not say Brockington, or any name for that matter, and there is no reason for anyone to think that you did.That dude who played for GB in the late 60s??

what the #### do i care--i knew the person, name took a little bit to come to me, i searched for him, and i was right. so i gave it as my answer again. that's the point of this, right? if you know the answer, give it?
You didn't give an answer and apparently you care a whole lot. :hophead:

yeah, it's a mother####er when someone gets the answer right. i guessed it, he told me it was wrong, i looked it up, and i was right. so what the ####?

Please follow along here... Are you ready?EVEN IF YOU *MAYBE* KNEW WHO THE GUY WAS, YOU DID NOT KNOW HIS NAME UNTIL YOU WENT AND LOOKED IT UP. I KINDLY ASKED EVERYONE THREE TIMES TO NOT LOOK UP THE ANSWER.

Why can't you see that YOU are the only one who doesn't think you cheated?

mrharrier = ########
For the record, he never said you were wrong, just that you weren't very good at this game. I can't wait to see you on Jeopardy.A: mrharrier Q: "Who is the biggest ########?"

I'll take cheaters who never prosper for $400, Alex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please follow along here... Are you ready?EVEN IF YOU *MAYBE* KNEW WHO THE GUY WAS, YOU DID NOT KNOW HIS NAME UNTIL YOU WENT AND LOOKED IT UP. I KINDLY ASKED EVERYONE THREE TIMES TO NOT LOOK UP THE ANSWER.

HOW MANY MORE ####### TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS? It took a while for me to remember his name. When I thought of it, I looked him up. How the #### else did you think i looked him up? Try typing "green bay running back late 60's" into a search engine. You won't get anything.

HOW MANY MORE ####### TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS? It took a while for me to remember his name. When I thought of it, I looked him up. How the #### else did you think i looked him up? Try typing "green bay running back late 60's" into a search engine. You won't get anything.
Especially when the answer is a running back from the 70s...

Yeah, no kidding. '69 and '71--might as well have been talking about two different eras of evolution.

Really? How about going to this page? Will that help at all?

Boy, in some ways it's nice to know what rappers mean when they complain about "jealous haters." but I guess if you got so little going on in your life that 7 big screen TVs are your pride and joy, then you don't want anyone to get the jump on you with football-related activities.

Yeah, no kidding. '69 and '71--might as well have been talking about two different eras of evolution.
You can't possibly know that much about evolution... :hophead:

Boy, in some ways it's nice to know what rappers mean when they complain about "jealous haters." but I guess if you got so little going on in your life that 7 big screen TVs are your pride and joy, then you don't want anyone to get the jump on you with football-related activities.
You can't count, either. I only have one big screen. :banned:

Good point

You can't count, either. I only have one big screen. :banned:
:hophead: :hophead: :hophead:

Good point
Is there a point here that you are trying to make??? Or is this as vague as your trivia "answers"???

Good point
Is there a point here that you are trying to make??? Or is this as vague as your trivia "answers"???
Mostly that you're well-known for being a pain in the ###.

yeah, it's a mother####er when someone gets the answer right.  i guessed it, he told me it was wrong, i looked it up, and i was right.  so what the ####?

Is this going to turn into a religion thread? If so, Charles Darwin is who I'm hitching my wagon to

mrharrier = ########
For the record, he never said you were wrong, just that you weren't very good at this game. I can't wait to see you on Jeopardy.A: mrharrier Q: "Who is the biggest ########?"

You have no idea how long it would take me to determine the right answer to this one. The list is long and there are lots of worthy contestants for the prize

mrharrier = ########

You have no idea how long it would take me to determine the right answer to this one. The list is long and there are lots of worthy contestants for the prize
This feels like the FFA.

mrharrier = ########

This feels like the FFA.
Pay me no mind. I'm here for serious football discussion

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: jwvdcw, Joe Bryant

IBTL

mrharrier = ########

This feels like the FFA.
My thoughts exactly.. had to double-check that I was in the Shark Pool.Can you girls move this over to Dramaville? TIA

Looks like we're done here. Thanks for playing.The correct answer was given by mrharrier..."that dude that played for green bay--late 60s"His name is John Brockington, who rushed for 1000+ yards during his first three seasons (71-73)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread