What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ryan Grant's Future? (1 Viewer)

nadroj117

Footballguy
Hey guys, trying to get a feel on what everyone thinks about Ryan Grant for next year and beyond. Does he have any value? His contract is up after this year right? Any feelings here??? I think the guy is about to be dropped in a salary dynasty league because how big his salary currently is. What are your guys thoughts?

i think a lot depends on how the other GB backs do this year. if none of them step up, i think there's a chance they re-sign him. if they do, he gains back some of the lost value. i think they won't, though, and he won't be worth as much on another team.

Yeah I agree that he won't be worth as much on another team. Did I hear this right, is Starks the only one under contract past this year?

I don't believe his contract is up...but tjere are some bonuses that kick I'm that they might not want to pay.

Never though that Grant was that talented a RB to begin with. Any RB with a shred of talent should have some success in GBs offense.

Users who are viewing this thread