What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saints at Vikings** (-2.5, 41) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Dobbs over 5.5 carries, over 28.5 rush yards, score a TD parlay pays out +850. They don’t come much easier than that.

What was Jordan Hicks injury?

He has been one of the few Vikings defenders who has played almost all the snaps.

The Vikings seem to be doing OK without Hicks. Just curious if anyone knows what happened to him?

Man, when the Vikings get Justin Jeffereson back it's gonna feel like one of those ol' timey tag-team wrestling matches where the good guy tags in and wreaks havoc. If only they had a running back.

Is it possible that Dobbs is the starter in Minnesota next year?
If he keeps playing like this it's certainly possible.

Up to Dobbs and the Vikings of course.

Let's see what happens for a few more games but he has already won the team over on him.

Hock in the 1st half

10 Rec, 128 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD

only thing keeping my opponent in the match
LOL - the word in fantasy circles was that he was going to be limited!

took a hard hit and landed awkwardly on his back the play before that

no idea what that Saints D was - guy on the line made no effort free release 2nd zone guy didn't go with him Dobbs threw a perfect pass both safeties broke too late

Is it possible that Dobbs is the starter in Minnesota next year?
If he keeps playing like this it's certainly possible.

Up to Dobbs and the Vikings of course.

Let's see what happens for a few more games but he has already won the team over on him.
They will have a big decision - do you pay Dobbs or Cousins?
Still too soon to say.

So far Dobbs is making a strong case for himself.

Jefferson will be back soon. It's all in front of Dobbs if he can keep playing well.

Amazing trade by the Vikings no doubt

Saints should be thoroughly embarrassed about that 1st half. On both sides of the ball, but especially on defense.

These are the types of games that get people fired. You’re playing a homeless guy at QB who only has one player he’s throwing to (Hock), and the team looks like they all have food poisoning. Just pathetic.

It's too early to know, of course. But as a Viking fan for going on 40 years, I am excited in a way that I can't recall feeling. Dobbs looks like the kind of guy I've been waiting for since at least the last time Daunte Culpepper wore purple. This team looks GOOD. The giddiness of feeling like a dynamic QB is emerging has me in its grip.

SKOL!

Dobbs looked good in the middle of a dumpster fire for Arizona, now he's surrounded by more talent and having an easy go of it thus far

-Lot of games left but what a move by the Vikings to try and save their season

I have to ask, are the Vikings looking at their starting QB Week 1 in 2024?

If the tape shows a way to keep Dobbs in the pocket the question is can KOC,Dobbs figure that out? My money is on yes. They are 2 of the smartest guys on the offensive side in the NFL.

Dobbs looked good in the middle of a dumpster fire for Arizona, now he's surrounded by more talent and having an easy go of it thus far

If he is, look out. If this team doesn't have to pay Cousins or invest a high pick in the QBOTF, they have a ton of flexibility. If they can somehow also keep Flores as DC... I won't make predictions, but as I've stated, I'm giddy right now.

Winston in now. Hard hit by Hunter knocked Carr out of the game.

TD to Olave in right corner of the end zone. Tough catch by Olave.

2 point conversion is good. Saints with some life now.

If he is, look out. If this team doesn't have to pay Cousins or invest a high pick in the QBOTF, they have a ton of flexibility. If they can somehow also keep Flores as DC... I won't make predictions, but as I've stated, I'm giddy right now.
The 2024 season already started?

-I don't know the salary and contract situation for Minnesota and Dobbs

I don't know the specifics of Dobbs' contract. But he won't need north of $35M/yr like Cousins, whose contract is done after this season.

Dobbs is a free agent in 2024.

Part of why the trade with Arizona was so cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread