What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saints at Buccaneers** (-2.5, 42.5) 1:00 Battle for the South (1 Viewer)

SEEMS like an easy bet to take TB -2.5

I swear like 75% of the time (maybe more) I see something like that, it goes the other way

I gotta say, I'm impressed with the Bucs lately and they're not gonna be an easy out in the playoffs. I expect them to handle business today.

SEEMS like an easy bet to take TB -2.5

I swear like 75% of the time (maybe more) I see something like that, it goes the other way
After a full season the public still thinks the Saints are good for some reason. Maybe they’ll win today but that team sucks out loud. I don’t get it either.

Bucs ready to take a strangle hold on the tough NFC South.
Saints not playing up to their talent imop.
A lot of positives for Tampa,so...

N'Awlins- 27
Pirates- 24

Bucs ready to take a strangle hold on the tough NFC South.
Saints not playing up to their talent imop.
A lot of positives for Tampa,so...

N'Awlins- 27
Pirates- 24
That's a weird prediction after your analysis.

5 of 8, 43 yds and 1 Interception thus far
-Baker Mayfield

Late 1st half, Bucs down 7-0 to sub .500 Saints team with the Division and Playoffs on the line
-Vintage Baker thus far

I’ve taken my son to two Bucs games this year and in 7 quarters he’s seen 6 points. No wonder I can’t get him to watch this crap.
I went to that Lions’ game too. This one feels similar. Just when we think they’re contenders, the national media gives us some credit.. Talking Baker extension, etc. They do THIS?!

Dennis Allen’s job was already 90% safe going into this game … with a win today, the Saints improve on their 2022 record (7-10). That seals a 2024 return for Allen. The fan base does not believe in the man, and is thus fuming.

Amazing showing by Baker Mayfeild and the Bucs today
-maybe MoP get some relief from the Phins debacle but absolutely not, gonna have to dig in on Baker and the entire Bucs organization
A couple of you all want to make Licht permanent KING over the Bucs which I find laughable based on a 42-68 record outside of Tom Brady

We should franchise tag Baker? 3yrs, $100 Millions should lock him up, right?
It's not Baker's fault the Bucs have no points on the board today?

Carr wins with less than 200 yds passing...pathetic to lose to Dennis f/bomb Allen in late December with a Divsion Title on the line

22-46
Read em and weep Bucs-fans, Baker is a LOSER!!!
Couldn't even take down the absolutely pathetic Dennis Allen when the Bucs needed it the most

-but let's extend him for a few years and tie up cap dollars on a LOSER!!!

Carr wins with less than 200 yds passing...pathetic to lose to Dennis f/bomb Allen in late December with a Divsion Title on the line

22-46
Couldn't even take down the absolutely pathetic Dennis Allen when the Bucs needed it the most

You put this loss on Baker? The whole team stunk it up today. The team was not focused at all today. I get it, you don't like Baker but who would you replace him with? R. Wilson? No thank you. I doubt Cousins leaves the Vikings. They are not in position to draft one of the top guys. Sign Baker and draft a project is the only thing I can see happening.

22-46

You put this loss on Baker? The whole team stunk it up today. The team was not focused at all today. I get it, you don't like Baker but who would you replace him with? R. Wilson? No thank you. I doubt Cousins leaves the Vikings. They are not in position to draft one of the top guys. Sign Baker and draft a project is the only thing I can see happening.
20-0 entering the 4th Q
...what am I missing friend?

-I'm not trying to be difficult but maybe if the offense managed to move the ball, score a few points to keep them in the game, say it was 20-13 vs 20-0, maybe the rest of the team would have responded. When the score is 20-0, you can point to many things but let's not allow Baker a pass when the team had ZERO points on the board...you want to blame the defense for all that?

I don't want to fight, it's been a long day and I was hoping to lick my Phins wounds in some Bucs' playoff push but instead I feel like I was forced to watch Bridget Jones' Diary on New Years' Eve/Day and it's not pleasant.

You all can debate Baker for the next many months, I feel confident that I have enough evidence to support my POV

I assume the Bucs must win, Saints must lose next week?
I doubt anyone cares tonight because the season was decided this afternoon, today was really a Playoff game and the Bucs failed

22-46

20-0 entering the 4th Q

-I'm not trying to be difficult but maybe if the offense managed to move the ball, score a few points to keep them in the game, say it was 20-13 vs 20-0, maybe the rest of the team would have responded. When the score is 20-0, you can point to many things but let's not allow Baker a pass when the team had ZERO points on the board...you want to blame the defense for all that?

I don't want to fight, it's been a long day and I was hoping to lick my Phins wounds in some Bucs' playoff push but instead I feel like I was forced to watch Bridget Jones' Diary on New Years' Eve/Day and it's not pleasant.

You all can debate Baker for the next many months, I feel confident that I have enough evidence to support my POV

I doubt anyone cares tonight because the season was decided this afternoon, today was really a Playoff game and the Bucs failed
Not fighting with ya. I have nuthin but love for ya! Bucs just need to win and they win the south. They hold the tie breaker over the Saints.

22-46

20-0 entering the 4th Q

Not fighting with ya. I have nuthin but love for ya! Bucs just need to win and they win the south. They hold the tie breaker over the Saints.
-I did not know that

Well then what are we crying about?
Let's GO!!!

Win and they're in, the Panthers?
Get those tickets for Wildcard weekend, Philly/Dallas, Dale Mabry is going to see a terrifying team walk into Tampa

22-46

20-0 entering the 4th Q

-I did not know that

Well then what are we crying about?
Let's GO!!!

Win and they're in, the Panthers?
Get those tickets for Wildcard weekend, Philly/Dallas, Dale Mabry is going to see a terrifying team walk into Tampa
I wouldn't count on them beating the Panthers. I am hopeful but I have zero faith right now in this team. I don't think it really matters who the QB is, as long as Todd Bowles is the head coach, they will not be relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread