What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Falcons at Saints** (-3, 42) 1:00 (3 Viewers)

Both teams still with a chance for the postseason but be scoreboard watching.
When Panthers take a 3-0 lead in their game The Super Dome will erupt.
But it won't last.
Both teams finish the game with second teamers.
But we need a winner so...

Saints- 26
Falcons- 16

It's not just Carolina that can get the Saints in. If AZ beats Seattle, CHI beats Green Bay, and the Saints win, they're in.

We gotta hope Falcons don’t win this game.

I was thinking exactly that when Bijan scored.

I hope New Orleans wins for the sake of my New Orleans guys (K. Miller, R. Shaheed, A. Kamara, T. Hill). I want it to stay the same there. I feel for fantasy footballers that have the Atlanta guys. I'm sure they'd like to see change.

So we can agree that we want New Orleans to win.

We gotta hope Falcons don’t win this game.

I was thinking exactly that when Bijan scored.

I hope New Orleans wins for the sake of my New Orleans guys (K. Miller, R. Shaheed, A. Kamara, T. Hill). I want it to stay the same there. I feel for fantasy footballers that have the Atlanta guys. I'm sure they'd like to see change.

So we can agree that we want New Orleans to win.
Have Kendre stashed away in dynasty too! Would love to see a promising game from him.

Kendre Miller needs to touch the ball a lot today. I roster him in dynasty and would love to see him sit, but he looks shot out of a cannon today.

Beat me by a second about Kendre. I'd rather the coach have him sit, but as long as he's playing, I'd like to see him explode.

Huge play in the Carolina game with D.J. Chark. Extending for the end zone with the football and fumbles. Ruled a touchdown. There's going to be a million second looks.

Huge, huge play. Difference between 7-0 and 0-0 with a touchback for the Buccaneers.

eta* 10:00 or so left in the second quarter and it's 0-0. Panthers came to at least play on defense, and their offense is okay in fits and starts. But TB will get the ball in reasonable field position with about 9:00 left in the second.

Last edited:
Huge play in the Carolina game with D.J. Chark. Extending for the end zone with the football and fumbles. Ruled a touchdown. There's going to be a million second looks.

Huge, huge play. Difference between 7-0 and 0-0 with a touchback for the Buccaneers.

eta* 10:00 or so left in the second quarter and it's 0-0. Panthers came to at least play on defense, and their offense is okay in fits and starts. But TB will get the ball in reasonable field position with about 9:00 left in the second.
Unless there’s a long delay in Google’s stats service … Bucs-Panthers is still showing as 0-0.

Unless there’s a long delay in Google’s stats service … Bucs-Panthers is still showing as 0-0.
Panthers had a TD overturned into a fumble.

Kendre Miller needs to touch the ball a lot today. I roster him in dynasty and would love to see him sit, but he looks shot out of a cannon today.
Miller is fundamentally rock solid — it’s just been a question of health and opportunity. If he ever gets to be the lead back in an above-average NFL offense, he’ll be a top-5 fantasy RB.

I've got three screens going. For some reason, I've foregone the Tennessee/Jacksonville intrigue and have the Saints and Panthers games on. I also have the Jets game on this screen when I'm not typing. It should be the Tennessee game.

Forget getting help from Carolina today.

It's gonna have to come from the Bears and the Cardinals.

Could happen. Seattle hasn't looked so good the past few weeks.

Smith just can't help himself 3rd and goal at the 1 and let's give it to Patterson and not Bijan

If you gave the ball to Bijan twice from the 1 what are the chances he would scored ? I think probably pretty good. Let's not do that.

I picked a bad time to make lunch. Did the Saints score on a muffed punt?

Heh. They picked Ridder off and scored quickly.

They just scored again on a forty-yard strike to Shaheed.
I saw the Shaheed score 👍

When I was in the kitchen, my wife was reporting what was apparently the Ridder pick. She said the ball bounced off someone’s head. The way she laid it out made it sound like a muffed punt and then a quick score.

Saints should’ve taken care of business in Green Bay back in October. Was up 17-0 mid-third quarter, Carr got knocked out of the game, and everything fell apart.

Had to rewind to catch that: "This is football man. You have the right to do whatever the hell you want. So, with all due respect to Arthur Smith's opinion there, stop em" 🔥

Users who are viewing this thread