What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints fan breaks down EVERY Leinart pass from the (1 Viewer)

I don't mean to be a jerk to this guy.... but for all the time he put into this, couldn't he at least lump his findings into a summation paragraph and go like "he had 37 really smart plays, and 7 pretty good ones, and one that I don't agree with. This grades out as better than 92% of starting QBs in the NFL when they were in college.." or whatever... something like that.Still cool that hte information is there though at least. I mean, after spending hours on breaking down 44 plays, wouldn't you just feel obligated to present your findings and give your overall opinion on the guy?

I don't mean to be a jerk to this guy.... but for all the time he put into this, couldn't he at least lump his findings into a summation paragraph and go like "he had 37 really smart plays, and 7 pretty good ones, and one that I don't agree with. This grades out as better than 92% of starting QBs in the NFL when they were in college.."

or whatever... something like that.

Still cool that hte information is there though at least. I mean, after spending hours on breaking down 44 plays, wouldn't you just feel obligated to present your findings and give your overall opinion on the guy?
I saw her today at a receptionA glass of wine in her hand

I knew she would meet her connection

At her feet was her footloose man

I don't mean to be a jerk to this guy.... but for all the time he put into this, couldn't he at least lump his findings into a summation paragraph and go like "he had 37 really smart plays, and 7 pretty good ones, and one that I don't agree with. This grades out as better than 92% of starting QBs in the NFL when they were in college.."

or whatever... something like that.

Still cool that hte information is there though at least. I mean, after spending hours on breaking down 44 plays, wouldn't you just feel obligated to present your findings and give your overall opinion on the guy?
I dunno man.. content and analysis like this guy has posted is damned hard to find. And you could probably find about a billion other more poignant, eloquent scouting reports of Matt Leinart on the internet if that's what you're looking for. This is probably the best scouting report I've ever seen.

Well, that's because we don't have access to these reports ;) .But yeah, it's definitely an awesome find. I'd do this stuff all day if they paid me to do it. I don't think I could for free though.

Wow, awesome stuff - I'll have to check this out with the videos when I have some more time.

That's an amazing amount of work. It really make me feel like an arm chair guy when I consider that that report is a drop in the bucket compared to what real scouts do. And they still miss as often as they hit.

Here is an analysis of Texas' offensive and defensive plays with videos that is also pretty damn thorough and impressive.

With quotes like this... "Pete Carroll's not an idiot Heisman voter. He knew Young is, conservatively speaking, an extraterrestrial pimp. And that Texas would uncage him. Carroll had to change his conventional defense." ...you know it has a Texas lean, but still very much worth the time.

http://rpongett.phpwebhosting.com/rosebowl06.html

Users who are viewing this thread