What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints on crack! (1 Viewer)

Hey Patoons ... thought you might get a kick out of the Saints fans that are rejecting the three-number-ones deal, and insisting that Vilma be kicked in to any deal :lmao:

If they pay this... I will be seriously pissed.  Who the hell is going to block for Bush!??!  Christ.
Jesus Christ plays for the jets? Talk about Sacrificing yourself to pay off the sins of man!
Are you saying Christ can't pick up a blitzing linebacker?

The Jets are probably their only serious trading partner and they know that if they draft Bush they'll have an Eli/SD situation.  :banned:
:no: Tennessee is in the mix.
Agreed about Tenessee in the mix , i think Tenessee's Rb situation is much worst then the Jets situation.OK they have Brown but he plays 1/2 seasons after nothing.

The Jets are probably their only serious trading partner and they know that if they draft Bush they'll have an Eli/SD situation.   :banned:
:no: Tennessee is in the mix.
Agreed about Tenessee in the mix , i think Tenessee's Rb situation is much worst then the Jets situation.OK they have Brown but he plays 1/2 seasons after nothing.
:yes: I love Chris Brown, but he makes Deuce look like Samuel L. Jackson in Unbreakable.

Patoons, see here. Cowboys are in the hunt for an RB, too.

The stars are aligning ... the Jets have to take care not to be left out in this game of RB musical chairs.

Look for a repeat of how the SD/NYG deal went down.

NO picks Bush.....Jets pick Brick.....talks heat up!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread