What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Diego at Denver (1 Viewer)

I'm just gonna throw this out there....

Demariyus Thomas 150+yds and 2tds. And no, I dont own him... but I really wish I did tonight

Can't wait for all the posts complaining about which WR Peyton is throwing to, while the rest of us just try to watch history unfold.

This lame opening does not get me ready for football.

song sucks, has nothing to do with football and the chick is just an everyday hot chick, nothing so fantastic. lol

This lame opening does not get me ready for football.

song sucks, has nothing to do with football and the chick is just an everyday hot chick, nothing so fantastic. lol
I'm pretty sure she won "miss world" a few years back.

If the toe comes down in bounds and then the heal comes down out...isn't that foot then out?
yep, but not sure the heel came down on the chalk. looked like he twisted his foot and the heel came down in. either way it was very close

Last edited by a moderator:
If the toe comes down in bounds and then the heal comes down out...isn't that foot then out?
Yes, it's out, so the play is dead, but it's out after the catch.
No...he's right...if the heel comes down on the chalk and the foot wasn't drug first, it's supposed to be incomplete. ON the last replay though, it looked like he twisted his foot and the heel may have actually come down in bounds after all. Either way, SD was smart to run the next play quickly

Why did Denver get a sack if Rivers got back to the line if scrimmage and the down yardage didn't change.

He didn't lose yards?

Yes, it's out, so the play is dead, but it's out after the catch.
No...he's right...if the heel comes down on the chalk and the foot wasn't drug first, it's supposed to be incomplete. ON the last replay though, it looked like he twisted his foot and the heel may have actually come down in bounds after all. Either way, SD was smart to run the next play quickly
I'm not sure which commentator it was, but one of them said the toe came down then the heal out of bounds, implying it was a good completion. This statement confused me. I think it was an incompletion but I don't really care.

Why did Denver get a sack if Rivers got back to the line if scrimmage and the down yardage didn't change.

He didn't lose yards?
For yardage, yards to go is generally measured with portions of yards counting as a yard. IE: 2nd and 8 and 1/2 yards is 2nd and 9. If the QB get's tackled behind the LOS, it's a sack, but if was only a foot behind on 2nd and 8 1/2, then it would go down as a 0 yard sack, and it would still be 3rd and 9. Make sense?

Similarly, if a RB runs for 9 yards and 30 inches on first down, he gets credited with 9 yards. The fullback who gets ONLY 6 inches on second down to barely gain the first get's a yard, for the purpose of stats

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread