What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Sat Night Football on Peacock - Bills at Chargers** (+12.5, 44) 8:00 (1 Viewer)

I want no part of a team who has mailed it in. Not a single Charger worth starting. Better question is how interested will Buffalo be?

Better question is how interested will Buffalo be?
They basically have to win out to make the playoffs. They’ll be very interested in winning. Probably less so in running up the score. The prudent move would be to get 14-21 points up and rest players in the 4th quarter.
Murray might be a sneaky good start.

Better question is how interested will Buffalo be?
They basically have to win out to make the playoffs. They’ll be very interested in winning. Probably less so in running up the score. The prudent move would be to get 14-21 points up and rest players in the 4th quarter.
I’m looking at it as Buffalo can get up early and basically go thru the motions in the 2H in a 31-10 win.

It is a good game for the Buffalo D to build on last weeks success vs Dallas. The other important item for the bills is to avoid injury.

Agree with everything, except they have a greater than 50% to make the playoffs if they only win 2 of 3. And 68% chance if they lose to the Chargers but win the last 2. But, you can bet the house on BUF winning tonight. They should cover the 12. BUF 30, LAC 13.

So that means it's pay streaming to watch? If so, no thanks. Sick of this crap.
We ditched cable but have multiple streaming. Peacock was like $2/month
I'm gonna stand tall with you guys today and not take on a Peacock account

-This won't be popular but I'm likely to just check in online and watch a couple X-Mas films with Mrs so I can enjoy the Mia-Dal game tomorrow in the middle of X-Mas Eve, not to mention the Triple Header on Christmas Day

Next thing you know they will have us all signing up for 4-5 different platforms we would never otherwise want.

Don't feel good about Javonte vs Pats run defense. I woke up with a vision that Isaiah Spiller was gonna be a good start this week. Too much egg nog or am I a revolutionary?

Fitting that this game is on Peacock on Christmas Eve Eve.
The Bills have been given a nice present and will be strutting around like peacocks when this one is over.
I'll call this one now,no way Chargers win,they have no chance to hang around for 60 minutes.
Put it in the book...

Bills- 40
Chargers- 13

My son already told me he’s just streaming it illegally.
It's sad but true. Nobody wants to steal until they are forced into no alternatives.
This is just entertainment and not anything that's a true necessity
But it's not too late to do something for people in your community that also might do something they prefer not to for true necessities

@St. Louis Bob has an incredible FFA thread about his journey thru cancer and I invite everyone to check in there, X-Mas being the best time to embrace the human spirit

-Sorry to derail the game thread but it's Christmas Weekend and
The "Spirit" of this holiday has overtaken me this week, got some quality family time in, good for the soul I have to admit.

-But the rest of you should just get a Peacock account, it likely cost almost nothing on some free trial but you gotta cancel it before it becomes a revolving debt each month
Good Luck trying to balance family and football this weekend everyone

-But the rest of you should just get a Peacock account, it likely cost almost nothing on some free trial but you gotta cancel it before it becomes a revolving debt each month
Out of principal I'm not getting Peacock.
I get Peacock and Paramount+ for football season. It's a better solution for me than Cable TV which makes me pay for 100 channels that I'll never watch.

I'm expecting Buffalo to win handily, despite the Staley firing, I think the Chargers have mostly packed it up for the season.

I don't think the Bills take their foot off the gas until the 4th quarter, so this could be a 42-6 type of game. I do think the Bills will use this game to try and get Stefon Diggs going early, just because he has a tendency to get a little restless (let's call it that) when he isn't getting the ball as much as he'd like. With the state of the Chargers, I think Diggs could hit something like 7-90-2 in the 1st half. I also think Cook will get the 20-ish looks he's been seeing since Joe Brady took over play calling. No QB I'd start over Josh Allen this week, but its possible he's spending most of the 4th on the sidelines. No D I'd start over Buffalo this week either, though perhaps there is some garbage time offense for LA (looking at you Josh Palmer)

This game, and the Ravens/49ers game, are the 2 this week that I think swing a lot of fantasy matchups.

I'm expecting Buffalo to win handily, despite the Staley firing, I think the Chargers have mostly packed it up for the season.

I don't think the Bills take their foot off the gas until the 4th quarter, so this could be a 42-6 type of game. I do think the Bills will use this game to try and get Stefon Diggs going early, just because he has a tendency to get a little restless (let's call it that) when he isn't getting the ball as much as he'd like. With the state of the Chargers, I think Diggs could hit something like 7-90-2 in the 1st half. I also think Cook will get the 20-ish looks he's been seeing since Joe Brady took over play calling. No QB I'd start over Josh Allen this week, but its possible he's spending most of the 4th on the sidelines. No D I'd start over Buffalo this week either, though perhaps there is some garbage time offense for LA (looking at you Josh Palmer)

This game, and the Ravens/49ers game, are the 2 this week that I think swing a lot of fantasy matchups.
For me it’s Det/Min and Balt/SF.

I need to make some progress on some season long Allen TD and yards bets, but I can see this being another game where they get it done on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread