What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #1 - Vikings 7-6 at Bengals 7-6** (-3, 40.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Throw was fine. Receiver started slowing down for some inexplicable reason. It was like he decided "oh shoot, I'm about to be wiiiiiiide open, I'd better slow down because that doesn't make sense".

Impressed with what Flores has done with the MIN defense. McDaniel should've told owner Ross he's my choice to replace Boyer, let bygones be bygones, and we'll get a 3rd round comp pick to replace the 3rd you lost us for tampering with Brady. Cause Flores will get another HC opportunity.

I'm gonna get wiped after my bye. Davante Adams, Ja'Marr Chase, Nico Collins, and DK Metcalf are my top receivers.

LOL to that right now.

YA because Adams sucked and Chase sucks and Metcalf sucks ? :confused:

Because I'm likely going up against a team that was just as good if not better than me and those guys all are hurt or have backups throwing to them right now.

I mean, I've got a shot, but I don't see any thirty point days from those guys coming and I need it.

I mean, everybody loves backups throwing to these guys when they have one good game but defenses adjust accordingly and figure out where in their game the QBs have problems.

Should have sat Chase but each of the first 2 times this year I have sat Chase both were primetime games and he scored 26 and 31 pts.

Now I will have to sit either Derrick Henry or DeVonta Smith

To all of you who started Tee Higgins, I'm sorry.

Who were you, by the way? Are you in the playoffs?
Stared Higgins in a 3rd place game today in RTS had no real choice.

Sat him in a 3 week 6 teams championship

Luckily have a bye in a league where I started him.

Users who are viewing this thread