What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Save $ on cell service -- Ting Mobile / Solavei (+ other MVNOs) (1 Viewer)

Not that anyone doubted Hulk, but here is some more info on iPhones on Ting: link
Lol. They weren't supposed to publish that. I told you guys, because, why not? But that is a business that just violated another business's embargo. Wonder if there will be any fallout?
Yeah, I saw the articles in their help section after Hulk posted. People were commenting about the iphone coming...

Really considering dropping Verizon now, if I can sell my unlimited plan for some $$ it will be a no brainer.

Works on Sprint and T-Mobile officially. I assume it would also work on AT&T unofficially.
From the CNET article "The phone will work on the AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint, but is not compatible with Verizon."

Just posted at Google. Wasn't there when I posted earlier. Comes in 16 and 32gb now instead of 8, 16, so the $349 starting price is technically not a price increase from Nexus 4 @ 299.

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_5_black_16gb

Last edited by a moderator:
If I decide to switch to Ting, can I really sell my Unlimited Data Plan from Verizon? I saw something about this and I see quite a few on Ebay that have sold for around $400.

Is this legit?
I'm reading that it's not only possible, but appears to be commonly done. I'm hesitant to use eBay, because I can see getting screwed pretty easily, but I see a local craigslist listing as well. It may take a joint trip to a Verizon store, but I believe it will only require an AOL (assumption of liability) form filled out by the buyer. I'm not sure how to keep numbers, though. (and I don't know what complications a corporate cell phone plan will add)
If you do it can you provide some notes on the process? I have a plan I would be willing to sell as well.

Did a little more checking on the Ting/iPhone thing and one PITA is that it has to be INACTIVE. Which means the only way to get my Sprint iPhone onto Ting is either give up my phone number or:

• Deactivate one of the kids' phones already on Ting
  • Transfer my iPhone number to that phone
  • Activate my iPhone on Ting with the kid's number (if I can) or a new number
  • Swap the numbers between the phones
I'm hoping this is temporary due to the "beta" nature of the rollout. Waiting to hear back from Ting

The other downside is that Ting really nails you for data usage. I average 2-3 GB/month, which would be $42 or $60 just for the data. If I can keep it under 2GB, we'd be ahead vs. the current plan, but over 2GB it's basically a wash.

Hulk,

Got another one for you. Single line:

100 minutes

500 texts

2 GB data

I don't mind paying a good amount for a phone, but I'd prefer a somewhat up-to-date Android device.

Did a little more checking on the Ting/iPhone thing and one PITA is that it has to be INACTIVE. Which means the only way to get my Sprint iPhone onto Ting is either give up my phone number or:

• Deactivate one of the kids' phones already on Ting
  • Transfer my iPhone number to that phone
  • Activate my iPhone on Ting with the kid's number (if I can) or a new number
  • Swap the numbers between the phones
I'm hoping this is temporary due to the "beta" nature of the rollout. Waiting to hear back from Ting

The other downside is that Ting really nails you for data usage. I average 2-3 GB/month, which would be $42 or $60 just for the data. If I can keep it under 2GB, we'd be ahead vs. the current plan, but over 2GB it's basically a wash.
Update from Ting - it's temporary.

I think I'll wait.

Jape85 said:
Hulk,

100 minutes

500 texts

2 GB data

I don't mind paying a good amount for a phone, but I'd prefer a somewhat up-to-date Android device.
how is T-Mobile by you? They've got a $30 prepaid plan with 100 minutes, unlimited texts, and 5 GB of data, LTE included. Pick up a nexus 5 and you're set IMO

I could use some help in fleshing out my plan for my wife's phone:

1. Port her VZW # to GV.

2. Direct GV to new VZW phone #.

3. Find someone to sign AOL for her unlimited VZW data plan and pay me $300.

4. Buy Nexus 5

5. Activate Nexus 5 on ATT or ATT MVNO and direct GV to new number.

6. If coverage isn't good enough, after one month get SIM for T-Mobile/MVNO to test coverage (direct GV to T-Mobile).

7. If coverage isn't good enough, after one more month get SIM for Sprint/MVNO to test coverage (direct GV to Sprint).

8. If one of the 3 is close enough coverage to VZW, sell VZW Galaxy Nexus, if one of the 3 is not, sell Nexus 5 and re-activate Galaxy Nexus on VZW.

15. Profit.

Problems and complications:

1. Does anyone know how to port her number to GV without losing her contract? Is there a way to specify that they give her a new # at the same time as they pull the old number out, or does this line automatically cancel?

4. When I buy a Nexus 5, do I have to specify the carrier I plan for? Or will it work seamlessly by plugging in the right SIM?

STRONGLY thinking of taking my AT&T iPhone5 to straighttalk now that they have LTE access.

Any downside? I will have to pay around $100 or so in ETF, plus lose my access to my grandfathered-in AT&T unlimited Data plan.

How is the experience with the Data plans on Straighttalk? I have heard of throttling...what is the experienced usage with that occurring?

Hulk,

I've been with Virgin Mobile for a while now, and with more competition with these prepaid companies now, I'm guessing my deal isn't as good as it once was.

I pay $55 a month for unlimited everything. But I mostly do that because I need the unlimited talk minutes, and that's the only plan that features it. One of the issues with Virgin Mobile is that I can't find out exactly what my usage is. When I log in to my account, it just says my data plan is unlimited and won't show my actual usage. Same thing with text messages. I can go in through the call log and manually add up my voice minutes, but I haven't done that.

My guess, however, is that my data usage is pretty minimal. I do it have it set up to always be syncing with my gmail account, but I can't imagine that takes up too much data, does it? And then other than that, I use the browser very sporadically. I do text quite a bit, but again, I don't know how much exactly.

I mostly use it for voice, since we don't have a home phone.

What might be some better options for me? 55378 zip code.

Hulk,

100 minutes

500 texts

2 GB data

how is T-Mobile by you? They've got a $30 prepaid plan with 100 minutes, unlimited texts, and 5 GB of data, LTE included. Pick up a nexus 5 and you're set IMO
Thanks Hulk. I don't know anyone around here that has experience with T-Mobile service, but the coverage map seems to be positive. I'll probably go your suggested route. Thanks again!

Hey Hulk.

Have you heard any plus or negatives about Red Pocket Mobile or AirVoice vs Straight Talk? Comparing similiar services and trying to get the most data given as possible as I sometimes go over 2GB a month.
I'd be interested to hear what people think of these services as well. I've never met someone using either one.

1. Port her VZW # to GV.

4. Buy Nexus 5

6. If coverage isn't good enough, after one month get SIM for T-Mobile/MVNO to test coverage (direct GV to T-Mobile).

7. If coverage isn't good enough, after one more month get SIM for Sprint/MVNO to test coverage (direct GV to Sprint).

8. If one of the 3 is close enough coverage to VZW, sell VZW Galaxy Nexus, if one of the 3 is not, sell Nexus 5 and re-activate Galaxy Nexus on VZW.

15. Profit.

1. Does anyone know how to port her number to GV without losing her contract? Is there a way to specify that they give her a new # at the same time as they pull the old number out, or does this line automatically cancel?

4. When I buy a Nexus 5, do I have to specify the carrier I plan for? Or will it work seamlessly by plugging in the right SIM?
Lots of pitfalls here.

1) Porting her number out of Verizon might cancel her current contract, which would destroy your chances of selling it. Talk to Verizon directly about steps 1 to 3.

2) I would look at T-Mo and their MVNOs before AT&T, as they're cheaper.

3) You *may* not be able to activate the Nexus 5 on Sprint MVNOs, that it currently unknown right now. You can definitely activate it on Sprint itself though.

Your Questions:

1) Call Verizon and ask.

4) Nope, don't need to specify, its one model for the entire US. You use a SIM for AT&T and T-Mobile, and Sprint activates it via the EIN.

Hey Hulk.

Have you heard any plus or negatives about Red Pocket Mobile or AirVoice vs Straight Talk? Comparing similiar services and trying to get the most data given as possible as I sometimes go over 2GB a month.
Not much. Which I guess is better than what you hear about Straight Talk (mostly complaints).

ST finally came clean about their policy on "unlimited" data, its 2.5 GB officially, so you can go over 2GB with them now.

BoltBacker said:
Hey Hulk.

I'd be interested to hear what people think of these services as well. I've never met someone using either one.
Its blocked for me at work, but HowardForums has sub forums for each one of these if you wanted to take a looksee.

STRONGLY thinking of taking my AT&T iPhone5 to straighttalk now that they have LTE access.

Any downside? I will have to pay around $100 or so in ETF, plus lose my access to my grandfathered-in AT&T unlimited Data plan.

How is the experience with the Data plans on Straighttalk? I have heard of throttling...what is the experienced usage with that occurring?
Current policy is that if you stay under 2.5GB you won't be throttled. Not sure if their LTE is full speed though, haven't seen feedback on that yet.

Hulk,

I've been with Virgin Mobile for a while now, and with more competition with these prepaid companies now, I'm guessing my deal isn't as good as it once was.

I pay $55 a month for unlimited everything. But I mostly do that because I need the unlimited talk minutes, and that's the only plan that features it. One of the issues with Virgin Mobile is that I can't find out exactly what my usage is. When I log in to my account, it just says my data plan is unlimited and won't show my actual usage. Same thing with text messages. I can go in through the call log and manually add up my voice minutes, but I haven't done that.

My guess, however, is that my data usage is pretty minimal. I do it have it set up to always be syncing with my gmail account, but I can't imagine that takes up too much data, does it? And then other than that, I use the browser very sporadically. I do text quite a bit, but again, I don't know how much exactly.

We really need to determine your data usage as that is the main driver of plan price at this point. If it's an android phone you can go to settings>data usage and get your exact history. Not sure on an iPhone but I bet there is something similar.

Hulk,

If you have an Android phone you can go into settings>data usage and get the exact ammount for the past several months. Its worth doing this first to determine what you really need as data very often is the main driver of cost.

Hulk,

If you have an Android phone you can go into settings>data usage and get the exact ammount for the past several months. Its worth doing this first to determine what you really need as data very often is the main driver of cost.
I do have an Android phone (LG Optimus Elite I think), but there is no data usage report anywhere under settings. I looked under each category within settings.

Hulk,

I do have an Android phone (LG Optimus Elite I think), but there is no data usage report anywhere under settings. I looked under each category within settings.
yeah, I think you need a newer version of Android to see the data usage settings.

Does Virgin have account history? You can find it there.

Hulk,

yeah, I think you need a newer version of Android to see the data usage settings.

Does Virgin have account history? You can find it there.
As I said, I can't see any of my usage on Virgin Mobile's website. The only thing I can see is call usage. No text or data usage. It's gotta be deliberate on their part so that no one knows how much they're actually using.

1. Port her VZW # to GV.

4. Buy Nexus 5

15. Profit.

Lots of pitfalls here.

1) Porting her number out of Verizon might cancel her current contract, which would destroy your chances of selling it. Talk to Verizon directly about steps 1 to 3.

2) I would look at T-Mo and their MVNOs before AT&T, as they're cheaper.

3) You *may* not be able to activate the Nexus 5 on Sprint MVNOs, that it currently unknown right now. You can definitely activate it on Sprint itself though.

Your Questions:

1) Call Verizon and ask.

4) Nope, don't need to specify, its one model for the entire US. You use a SIM for AT&T and T-Mobile, and Sprint activates it via the EIN.
Thanks, I have an email out to our account rep to see what they recommend. I think the best way (if it can be done) is to activate a dumbphone line ($9.99/month) and switch numbers between her line and it. Then pull the # to GV which will cancel that line. Direct GV to her new cell #. I don't have a sub account available, though, so I need to move MIL off the plan first.

This morning, I had her poll co-workers to check coverage and it turns out T-Mo and Sprint's service are basically non-existent where she works. It's ATT or Verizon only and ATT has spotty coverage during her drive in to work. I may be stuck leaving her on Verizon. :( Would probably still sell the unlimited data though and then take the subsidy for a new phone.

For my MIL, can I activate a phone on Page Plus, buy 100 minutes for $10 and re-up every 120 days (earlier if she uses the minutes)?

https://www.pagepluscellular.com/plans/10-standard-pin/

Or am I stuck with the $12/mo for 250 minutes (and the prepaid minutes are intended to use as needed)?

https://www.pagepluscellular.com/plans/
I think the first one, but if in doubt call them and ask to be certain.
Thanks, I did online chat with them yesterday and they confirmed it is the first one. This seems to be the cheapest option for her sporadic use and keeps her on Verizon's network (best coverage and confirmed I can activate her phone).

Hulk,

Huh? It must not be in your version of Android. I have a Nexus and it has the latest 4.3, and its the 3rd option under settings.

Try using this data usage estimator and see what it spits out: http://www.uscellular.com/data/data-estimator.html

Hulk,

Huh? It must not be in your version of Android. I have a Nexus and it has the latest 4.3, and its the 3rd option under settings.

Try using this data usage estimator and see what it spits out: http://www.uscellular.com/data/data-estimator.html
I overshot probably by quite a bit on that calculator just to make sure I was overestimating rather than underestimating, and it came up as .43 gb a month. And I work at home, so I could easily put my phone on my wifi connection while at home if need be.

Hulk,

I overshot probably by quite a bit on that calculator just to make sure I was overestimating rather than underestimating, and it came up as .43 gb a month. And I work at home, so I could easily put my phone on my wifi connection while at home if need be.
Okay, let me run the numbers for you. Definitely can save you $ over your current plan. Probably would need to buy a new phone most places though, near impossible to take a Virgin phone to anywhere but Sprint itself.

Interestingly enough, your Virgin/Sprint coverage is rated the worst in your area:

Coverage Reviews for Savage, MN 55378 Reviews Towers [SIZE=7pt]FILTER:[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] AT&T[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] SPRINT[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] T-MOBILE[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] VERIZON[/SIZE]
1. T-Mobile
2.11 Rating | 46 Reviews
Towers | Map 2. Verizon
2.06 Rating | 66 Reviews
Towers | Map 3. AT&T
1.53 Rating | 55 Reviews
Towers | Map 4. Sprint
1.48 Rating | 56 Reviews
Towers | Map So, looking everywhere for unlimited minutes (no land line), unlimited texts, and 500 MB of data (or more).

Bunch of options come up at $40. If you want to keep identical coverage to what you currently have, I'd say Voyager Mobile is your best bet (also on Sprint). $39 for unlimited calls/texts + 5 GB of LTE data.

If you want to switch it up to a different carrier, I'd say get a Nexus 5 and bring it to Metro PCS (now owned by T-Mobile). $40 for unlimited calls/texts and 500 MB of LTE data (throttled beyond that). With free roaming and LTE included, they offer the best band for your buck of all the $40 options. Plus, the Nexus 5 is a great price and an ideal phone for using with prepaid.

Interestingly enough, your Virgin/Sprint coverage is rated the worst in your area:

Coverage Reviews for Savage, MN 55378Reviews Towers[SIZE=7pt]FILTER:[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] AT&T[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] SPRINT[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] T-MOBILE[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] VERIZON[/SIZE]1. T-Mobile

2.11 Rating | 46 Reviews

Towers | Map 2. Verizon

2.06 Rating | 66 Reviews

Towers | Map 3. AT&T

1.53 Rating | 55 Reviews

Towers | Map 4. Sprint

1.48 Rating | 56 Reviews

Towers | Map

So, looking everywhere for unlimited minutes (no land line), unlimited texts, and 500 MB of data (or more).

Bunch of options come up at $40. If you want to keep identical coverage to what you currently have, I'd say Voyager Mobile is your best bet (also on Sprint). $39 for unlimited calls/texts + 5 GB of LTE data.

If you want to switch it up to a different carrier, I'd say get a Nexus 5 and bring it to Metro PCS (now owned by T-Mobile). $40 for unlimited calls/texts and 500 MB of LTE data (throttled beyond that). With free roaming and LTE included, they offer the best band for your buck of all the $40 options. Plus, the Nexus 5 is a great price and an ideal phone for using with prepaid.
Thanks for the info!

Coverage Reviews for Savage, MN 55378Reviews Towers[SIZE=7pt]FILTER:[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] AT&T[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] SPRINT[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] T-MOBILE[/SIZE] [SIZE=7pt] VERIZON[/SIZE]1. T-Mobile

2.11 Rating | 46 Reviews

Towers | Map 2. Verizon

2.06 Rating | 66 Reviews

Towers | Map 3. AT&T

1.53 Rating | 55 Reviews

Towers | Map 4. Sprint

1.48 Rating | 56 Reviews

Towers | Map

So, looking everywhere for unlimited minutes (no land line), unlimited texts, and 500 MB of data (or more).

Metro PCS says it doesn't serve Minnesota even though it has excellent coverage there. I don't get it. It won't even let me register a Minnesota address.

And I can't actually get a human being on the phone to ask the question.

2.11 Rating | 46 Reviews

Towers | Map 2. Verizon

2.06 Rating | 66 Reviews

Towers | Map 3. AT&T

1.53 Rating | 55 Reviews

Towers | Map 4. Sprint

1.48 Rating | 56 Reviews

Towers | Map

Metro PCS says it doesn't serve Minnesota even though it has excellent coverage there. I don't get it. It won't even let me register a Minnesota address.
So, Metro PCS's legacy network probably doesn't cover Minnesota, but T-Mobile's does. T-Mobile itself charges $10 more for the same plan. Probably why they're doing that.

Like I said, lots of options at this price point. Next up with T-Mobile's coverage is Spot Mobile. Same plan for $39.99. Only difference is not LTE (however T-Mo's HSPA+42 is pretty darn fast anyways) and roaming incurs charges.

Do you go out in the stix much? If so, then maybe you could go with AirVoice Wireless (AT&T coverage). Free roaming, same unlimited talk/text and 500 MB of data. With the data though, AT&T's HSPA+21 is 1/2 the speed of Tmobiles.... looking at download speeds of 6 or 7 MB per second which is decent. Also, unlike the others, when you hit your 500MB cap, data stops (the others let it continue but throttle it to slow speeds).

2.11 Rating | 46 Reviews

Towers | Map 2. Verizon

2.06 Rating | 66 Reviews

Towers | Map 3. AT&T

1.53 Rating | 55 Reviews

Towers | Map 4. Sprint

1.48 Rating | 56 Reviews

Towers | Map

So, Metro PCS's legacy network probably doesn't cover Minnesota, but T-Mobile's does. T-Mobile itself charges $10 more for the same plan. Probably why they're doing that.

Like I said, lots of options at this price point. Next up with T-Mobile's coverage is Spot Mobile. Same plan for $39.99. Only difference is not LTE (however T-Mo's HSPA+42 is pretty darn fast anyways) and roaming incurs charges.

Do you go out in the stix much? If so, then maybe you could go with AirVoice Wireless (AT&T coverage). Free roaming, same unlimited talk/text and 500 MB of data. With the data though, AT&T's HSPA+21 is 1/2 the speed of Tmobiles.... looking at download speeds of 6 or 7 MB per second which is decent. Also, unlike the others, when you hit your 500MB cap, data stops (the others let it continue but throttle it to slow speeds).
Yes, I would I'm sure have some times where I'd be roaming, so I don't want to deal with that. And I also don't want to have my data stop if I go over. And I was looking at phones sold by Voyager Mobile, but they want $600 for all of them. And I'm not even seeing very many Sprint-compatible ones on Amazon that would work with them.

I thought this was going to be much easier.

:cry:

Current policy is that if you stay under 2.5GB you won't be throttled. Not sure if their LTE is full speed though, haven't seen feedback on that yet.
Appreciate the info. If you hear anything on how their LTE speeds measure up, can you let me know? Getting tired of paying 80 per month on AT&T. Will have to check my data logs to see if I generally go above that 2.5 gb number.

2.11 Rating | 46 Reviews

Towers | Map 2. Verizon

2.06 Rating | 66 Reviews

Towers | Map 3. AT&T

1.53 Rating | 55 Reviews

Towers | Map 4. Sprint

1.48 Rating | 56 Reviews

Towers | Map

Yes, I would I'm sure have some times where I'd be roaming, so I don't want to deal with that. And I also don't want to have my data stop if I go over. And I was looking at phones sold by Voyager Mobile, but they want $600 for all of them. And I'm not even seeing very many Sprint-compatible ones on Amazon that would work with them.

I thought this was going to be much easier.

:cry:
If you hop to the $49 level, you can use what I use, which is Solavei. On T-Mobile's network (HSPA+42 only, no LTE yet unfortunately) unlimited calls, texts, 4GB of data (throttled after) and free roaming.

They're currently running a special where you get a free month when you sign up (so its $49 for the first 2 months, then $49 a month afterwards). If you're interested in them, PM me and I can mail you a SIM card for them and save you the $9 they typically charge.

They also have a referral program ($20 a month for every 3 people you refer). Participation in that is completely optional though.

ETA: You can use a Nexus 4 (if you can find one) or Nexus 5 with this carrier nice and easy. Myself and a few others use it and its worked out well for most.

dorno said:
Another question Hulk. I can't remember if I asked before or not. Do any of the services (other than Ting) offer voice and data roaming to the best of your knowledge?
yes. Voice roaming is a fifty fifty proposition about. Data roaming is pretty rare.

hey hulk,

i've finally had it with att. the $30 credit ran out and i'm back to $200/month for 2 iphones and some flip phone for my FIL. my iphone has unlimited data. wifes, 2G, she never goes over. she'd like to have unlimited for music, movies for the kid, etc. but she's very good/scared about going over. FIL, no data. unlimited text for all and plan is 1200 minutes. we rarely go over 700, which i think is next level down.

i don't want to buy new phones, don't care about new tech.

thoughts?

thanks man
Well, with the data usage you and your wife have, you're going to end up on plans with unlimited minutes and texts anyways, that just how these are bundled.

Your iphones, they're the 4 or the 5? Makes a difference as to which radios are in them and wether or not they can get T-Mobile's HSPA+42 or just T-Mobile's Edge (2G).

How many mins does your FIL use? It'd probably make sense for him to be on his own plan seperate from you guys. Off hand, and without further details, I could see this working:

You: T-Mobile $70 unlimited calls/texts/data... or if you think 4GB is enough, on Solavei for $49 with unlimited calls/texts/+ 4GB of highspeed data (switches to 2G speed after 4GB are used).

Wife: Probably on the Solavei plan. Or AT&T's Straight Talk which is $45 for unlimited mins/texts + 2.5 GB of highspeed data and the world's worst customer service ;)

FIL: Net10 (AT&T Network) $25 for 750 mins, unlimited texts, no data

You can do these with your existing phones no sweat. Knocks you down to somewhere between $119 to $144 (plus taxes/local fees). Very decent savings.
you're amazing!

iphones are original 4. FIL doesn't use over 750 minutes.

don't know if this is a factor, the wife sends pics and videos of the grand child to the FIL, need to make sure his plan will allow for that.
so another month has passed and i've done nothing. :bag: the man is sticking it to me again..... :hot:

however! i want to make a change. pm me and lets see if i can give you any referrals for switching the iphones to ting or solavei. the fil's phone is going to stay on att at whatever bottom price will work because the dumb phone is under contract until 2015. $114 to break contract atm.

so let me know if my switching can help you in any way.

thanks again hulk.

My mother in law is currently on her daughters family plan with verizon. My sister in law needs to add an extra kid to her plan and has no room. Are there any plans that have unlimited talk and text with no data? She needs around 1500 minutes a month and 100 - 150 texts. The zip code is 45828.

My mother in law is currently on her daughters family plan with verizon. My sister in law needs to add an extra kid to her plan and has no room. Are there any plans that have unlimited talk and text with no data? She needs around 1500 minutes a month and 100 - 150 texts. The zip code is 45828.
yes, several options. I'll post some when I'm on a computer tonight.

I expect the Moto G to blow up the prepaid market come January: Link
They announce it yet today? Off contract price? I haven't looked yet.

bcat01, I'll get that list of options for you now, sorry about the delay.

ETA: $179? Yes, I think it will be a game changer.

yes, several options. I'll post some when I'm on a computer tonight.
Sprint is far and away the best rated coverage in that zipcode. Verizon and AT&T look okay. T-Mobile's coverage doesn't look great so I'll exclude MVNOs on that network.

Cheapest option is Voyager Mobile (on Sprint's Network). $19 for unlimited calls/texts, no data. No roaming so if you're outside of Sprint's footprint, no signal.

2nd Cheapest option is ChitChat Mobile (also on Sprint's Network). $19.99 for unlimited calls/texts, no data. Free roaming included, so if you're outside of Sprint's footprint you can still make calls from Verizon's towers.

One of these two is your optimal choice.

Users who are viewing this thread