What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks got jobbed... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIDIRON ASSASSIN

Footballguy
Why are the Seahags playing the early game?I'm sure it's ratings related, but I think it's pretty stupid.They're USED to playing the late game at home, so I feel they should continue that way.We'll see how this disrupts their routine.

The Skins are the ones needing the extra rest...I don't think this is an advantage either way really.

What are you talking about? The Seahawks usually play around 4:00 or 4:15 est., and today they are playing at 4:30 so what's the problem?

Why are the Seahags playing the early game?

I'm sure it's ratings related, but I think it's pretty stupid.

They're USED to playing the late game at home, so I feel they should continue that way.

We'll see how this disrupts their routine.
Their game is starting 15 minutes later than it normally would. You should think before posting. Seriously.

They're USED to playing the late game at home, so I feel they should continue that way.

Their game is starting 15 minutes later than it normally would. You should think before posting. Seriously.
He's been here for years and has never done that yet, so why should he start now. F'n n00b.

I'm more curious about why they're playing on Saturday as the #1 seed while the #2 seed gets an extra day of rest and plays tomorrow. Not that 1 day makes a difference after 2+ weeks of rest but still. Why isn't Seattle playing tomorrow with the other #1 seed?

Go easy on him. His normal editor, Taylor Bell, wasn't available to proofread his posts today. ;)

I'm more curious about why they're playing on Saturday as the #1 seed while the #2 seed gets an extra day of rest and plays tomorrow. Not that 1 day makes a difference after 2+ weeks of rest but still. Why isn't Seattle playing tomorrow with the other #1 seed?
Extra day of rest? They havn't played a meaningful game in a month! The short week helps them because the Skins are the ones who need the rest. Playing on a Saturday is a reward for them.

NOT his style. :(

Extra day of rest? They havn't played a meaningful game in a month! The short week helps them because the Skins are the ones who need the rest. Playing on a Saturday is a reward for them.
Good point. I never thought of it that way.

Is this an early :ptts: ?

Sorry, Grid. You're wrong here. Seattle plays all their normal Sunday home games at 1:00 PM Pacific time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread