What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs Vikings (2 Viewers)

Is John Scheinder the best GM in football?   To build that defense he did in the early 2010's and then the rebuild this team just a few years later into one of the best teams in the league.   Incredible.

When you have Thielen, Diggs, Rudolph and Cook, I think you're being just a tad greedy expecting a good WR3.  Just a tad.
Wut?  It’s a known issue. We have 0 depth. None. It was highlighted in the off-season as an issue. 

Also we don’t have Thielen. Or Cooks now. And Diggs isn’t a WR1 all by himself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
When you have Thielen, Diggs, Rudolph and Cook, I think you're being just a tad greedy expecting a good WR3.  Just a tad.
Fair point, but Thielen has been out for five weeks And Rudolph doesn’t get used in the passing game as much as you would think he should.And Rudolph doesn’t get used in the passing game as much as you would think he should.

Fair point, but Thielen has been out for five weeks And Rudolph doesn’t get used in the passing game as much as you would think he should.And Rudolph doesn’t get used in the passing game as much as you would think he should.
Man, Rudolph really doesn't get used in the passing game much.  :lol:  

He led them from down 17 to down 4 in the 4th. Against arguably a better team at home. Come on. 
He played fine.  Hes just never shown he has it when it really matters as of yet.  I know I was sitting here going no way he leads us down the field 

Yet you still worked the magic of the waiver and Lamar Jackson's season to somehow propel yourself into playoffs?

I don't get this. My teams were all relatively healthy. I had two surprise clean, no doubt WR1s on one that didn't miss a minute. Elliott was healthy for that team. I worked the wire. I could list the guys I had and it would be a seeming murderer's row. And the teams? They were complete ####### duds. 

Meanwhile I'm hearing stories about Canadian farming and losing hands and guys are still sitting pretty in second or whatever.

I need to reevaluate in the off-season.  

Thus endeth the #####. 
:bag:  Actually I have the best record in the league and a bye thanks to Cook, grabbing Sutton late, a few other lucky pickups and spot starts, and mostly dumb luck out scoring opponents in H2H even on my down weeks thanks to lucky scheduling. I don’t even come close to deserving it though. 

I may make this my last year of FF. Currently balancing whether I would prefer to continue in my almost 25 year league with friends solely to keep connected to some of those guys, or ditch FF and just enjoy football again.

:bag:  Actually I have the best record in the league and a bye thanks to Cook, grabbing Sutton late, a few other lucky pickups and spot starts, and mostly dumb luck out scoring opponents in H2H even on my down weeks thanks to lucky scheduling. I don’t even come close to deserving it though. 

I may make this my last year of FF. Currently balancing whether I would prefer to continue in my almost 25 year league with friends solely to keep connected to some of those guys, or ditch FF and just enjoy football again.
Heh. That was funny and makes sense. I lol'ed. Seems like there are a lot of people around here good enough to compensate for stuff that goes on, and I can see that. Anyway, my tone might be coming off wrong as I re-read it. There's more of resigned laughter/complaint to it. Down year. I had very successful and full first years -- luck or some sort of construction/roster problem that luck masked might be the problem.

Anyway, that's really about it. Personally, what's up to do with the league is completely and solely yours so I'll just wish you the best with whatever you decide to do in hopes that any substitute edifies you. As for me, I think that I'll certainly be playing next year barring major life changes. I'm still getting a kick out of it. 

Users who are viewing this thread