What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Atlanta (1 Viewer)

that call was soo awful that ATL should not have to use a challenge to get it overturned.

WOW, Lynch continues to look very average for a top round pick.
1 offensive lineman in his usual starting spot. 3 starters out and the 4th playing out of position.
If this is going to be a thing the rest of the year please tell me.. I am not going into the playoffs in a few weeks with my top pick struggling. Ill weigh other options.

Lynch also dances way to much, he use to get the ball and drive forward. Now he is getting the ball and dancing in the back field.

1 offensive lineman in his usual starting spot. 3 starters out and the 4th playing out of position.
If this is going to be a thing the rest of the year please tell me.. I am not going into the playoffs in a few weeks with my top pick struggling. Ill weigh other options.Lynch also dances way to much, he use to get the ball and drive forward. Now he is getting the ball and dancing in the back field.
Okung (LT) is the big loss but should be back next week as he comes off IR then, Unger © left the last game with a concussion so I'd think he'll be back soon?, The OLine should be good to go next week.

Kearse is much more dangerous than Rice at this point. Hate to see it happen because of injury, but glad that Kearse is getting more PT.

Fantasy: If Kearse is on your dynasty waiver wire you should grab and stash. He's taking Rice's targets and quite frankly he's outplayed Rice this year anyway. It's telling that there was no sense of panic when Rice was lost for the year. Common consensus here is that Rice is gone at end of year, even before the season ending injury, he's too big a cap hit.

If this is going to be a thing the rest of the year please tell me.. I am not going into the playoffs in a few weeks with my top pick struggling. Ill weigh other options.

Lynch also dances way to much, he use to get the ball and drive forward. Now he is getting the ball and dancing in the back field.
Oh you will, will you? :grad:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It doesn't reflect on the scoreboard so much.. but Seattle's offense is playing great all things considered (OLine injuries, east coast game)

I don't watch much of the other teams but I've gotta think Golden Tate is one of the best punt returners in the league at this point if not the best.

Not sure why the Falcons are bothering to punt anymore, defense can't make stops so need to score to stay in it. What's the difference if the defense gives up a long field score compared to a short field.

Don't overreact, the Falcons defense is terrible. I will play your team starting Kearse and Tate any other day.
Very true. Unlike his past 2 games Wilson isn't feeling a pass rush at all. Seems like the Falcons could use John Abraham right about now.

:lmao: Absolute joke of a roughing call on Bennett.

Annnouncers brought up good point -- WTF do you hit the QB?
The only way Bennett could have avoided that penalty would have been to give up on the play. How about we give the QB some flags to wear so we're clear on the rules.

Welcome back, Michael Robinson. So nice to see a goalline run for a change. Would any Seahawk homers be sad to see Bevell gone at the end of the year?

At least I have Wilson, Haushka, Turbin, Michael, and Seattle D on my dynasty team. Congrats on the win Seahawks :)

At least I have Wilson, Haushka, Turbin, Michael, and Seattle D on my dynasty team. Congrats on the win Seahawks :)
As a Hawks homer I feel pretty confident saying you can dump Turbin. Would be surprised to ever see him become fantasy relevant *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread