What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Hey, rollouts work for Seattle, so lets try some.

But we don't have Wilson.

Right. We have Kaep, aka the Chosen One.

Oh yeah. Lets do it!

Been busy, can I get cliff notes on this thread...

RW isn't running enough.

Kap sucks.

People hate Carroll and Sherman....

That's bull####.
You watch the first half?
I'm a Wlson owner - I don't give two ####s about anything else. The refs can #### the 49ers with a horse **** for all I care.
Please post rosters, scoring system, and current playoff picture.
How about you not ask ####### questions.
Tell us more about your fantasy matchup

That's bull####.
You watch the first half?
I'm a Wlson owner - I don't give two ####s about anything else. The refs can #### the 49ers with a horse **** for all I care.
Please post rosters, scoring system, and current playoff picture.
How about you not ask ####### questions.
Tell us more about your fantasy matchup
Also, free or paid league? Buy in? Payouts?

Not impressed with Borland
He's filled in nicely, but he's a 4th round rookie filling in for one of the best LBs in football. Without Bowman and Willis, anything will be a downgrade.
He has outperformed expectations, IMO. He's led the team in tackles every game he's started. He's had picks, forced fumbles, maybe a sack even? Anyone not impressed hasn't been watching the last 5 games.

If the Seahawks had even a single weapon in their receiving core I think theyd be headed to another SB. FGs arent gonna beat the Packers, Pats, or Broncos

Haven't been watching him the last 5 game but in this half he has been lunging and missing.
He's no Willis of course, but he's been exceptional filling in. He started hot tonight, making some nice tackles and stuffs. I haven't been paying close attention to him tonight because I've been too busy trashing my team in this thread.

If the Seahawks had even a single weapon in their receiving core I think theyd be headed to another SB. FGs arent gonna beat the Packers, Pats, or Broncos
None of those teams have a defense.
Pats do

People were saying the same thing last year.
I know but in the playoffs they had Tate and Harvin

None of those teams have a defense.
Those three aforementioned teams are top 5 in point differential per game. Although they're defenses may be middling, they do enough in conjunction with their top scoring offenses to be better than a team like SEA, who is holding opposing teams to about a FG less per game but also scoring about a TD less per game. This is why hyperbole sucks.

People were saying the same thing last year.
Running and defense wins championships.
If they play defense the way they have the last two weeks and not like the prior 10 weeks its hard to disagree with you. Their defense seems "back"

Users who are viewing this thread