What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle WRs (1 Viewer)

jrastama

Footballguy
Besides Engram, who's the Seattle WR to own whenever Branch is dinged up? Is it either McMullen or Robinson? Does either of these stand out from the other?

I read that Keary Colbert may start alongside Engram, not that he is seems to be any better.

In any event, I think Engram is going to average about 10-15 targets a game given how Hasselback loves the guy as a safety value on top of the team falling behind in games.

McMullen and Colbert had 4 targets last week. McMullen started.

At this point I would take McMullen just because he's been with the team longer than Colbert and he's healthier than K-Rob. But that's not saying much. Engram is the only Seattle WR worth rostering.

McMullen and Colbert had 4 targets last week. McMullen started.At this point I would take McMullen just because he's been with the team longer than Colbert and he's healthier than K-Rob. But that's not saying much. Engram is the only Seattle WR worth rostering.
McMullen has had my curiousity all summer. Far improved, really got great reviews from the Redskins but they just had alot of depth. I know people probably don't think of the Redskins in a similar vein to the Packers but they are real deep at WR. When you add in their rookie picks to El and Moss, you're already at 4. As TC started it was, depending how many they keep, possible he might not even have a chance to make it. He worked hard anyway and ...well like I said I was impressed and the Redskins seemed to be too.The Seahawks could do worse at WR and have done worse already this year. I wouldn't be surprised if McMullen starts getting an unimpressive, but OK for FF, 5-50 yards every week. When I have been able to see him in a Hawks uniform, he looks fine. I didn't like him in Philly, but he looks OK now. It kinda reminds me of Wade in Minny or maybe even Gage in TEN. He looks OK, decent.I'd bet a slew of us have him for our bye week filler or to see what happens and we wind up being gun shy and never start him.

Ketamine Dreams said:
Engram will be a PPR stud going forward. I think the other WRs will be unpredictable.
/agreedThat's how i feel about the WR's as well. Koren could also work his way back into the mix if he gets healthy.

I'm thinking McMuffin will get the looks. He impressed me for an unemployed WR in his first two games with the Hawks and he has something that none of the others do, size. Colbert's had some bad drops and although McM has as well, Colbert was a rostered receiver and more used to contact and game speed than McM was when they joined up plus a little more familiarity with the system (a week longer as well as being with Zorn in the PS). Just a hunch though. I would've thought they'd use Carlson more as well but seemingly forgot he was on the team Sunday so who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread